It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH PEOPLE? seriously??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

Yikes. You have some severe anger issues. There is being a "straight-forward" type of guy, and there is being terribly rude with nothing to back it up but anger and vitriol.

Whatever points you make are your own opinion, as you offer no sources to back up what you're trying to say.

The way I see it, you could just as easily be "brainwashed" as the other poster that you are flaming.

There's a way to get your point across without attacking. The way you're going about it, all you're doing is alienating others and creating dissent. I'm sure you're going to flame me for this. Be aware, that I don't really care. I refuse to be drawn into a pissing contest with a newbie who doesn't know how to behave. Flame away, partner. You only hurt your cause by doing so.

As far as I am concerned, it is not the job of the United States to decide who is a terrible dictator and needs to be replaced. We have our own problems, and our own dictators to get rid of. I don't want any more of my tax dollars going to the Middle East. We need to remove the beam from our own eye, before fussing over the splinter in Iran's. If it wasn't for Israel constantly crying about Iran, we wouldn't even pay attention. There are places in Africa which are a humanitarian disaster, and not a peep about it, or a whole lot of aid, either.

BTW, did you know there is no "i" in cavalcade....and the v comes before the l?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I personally am sick and tired of these 2 countries having a rant of "my god can outp*** your god". I am tired of being a pawn in this.

Let each damn god fight all on their own, and leave the flimsy mortals out of it!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ClicheCalvicade: Change the way you speak, halfway reading your posts, I sided aganist you simply because you are mad about it and being rude to other people. Even though I do not know to side with who as of yet. It is a good thing I did not post anything rude back to you.

Relax, use facts and provide links please

[ No, I am not saying you are stupid or giving us wrong info. Nor am I saying that I am too lazy to google. Simply posting legit links makes your post sounds smarter and shuts the other side up before they talk. I am just simply saying provide links. Do not twist it. ]
edit on 28-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

are you living there or not?
if not, Machiavelli's warning to never trust an exile comes to mind
as well as nurse nasriya

not to mention the greedheads currently acting as puppets in libya and about to be flushed down history's toilet by the people [currently being labeled as "terrorists' by the USSD].

also loling hard at the cavalcade of cliches from the warmonger [and all his deleted posts]
he seriously needs to get a new playbook

lol
fanatical[translation: semitic torah jews, waiting for the messiah and not whoring themselves to the kings of the earth] jews!
and he is ignoring Ahmadinejad's own jewish ancestry [ Oy Vey!
]
his role in the 79 hostage crisis is little different from that of the founding fathers of the us they were labeled as well in their day.

yup, lolling hard at the zionist lap dogs here

edit on 28-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by tmpxvx
What is wrong with people and what are these recent topics about ahmadinejad? As a Persian (iranian citizen) I'm shocked. DId you guys know what he did before he was the "president" of Iran? Do you guys know what happens to people in Iran who do not agree with the regime or question the regime? Do you know how many people have been murdered and tortured to death because of their personal beliefs or religious views? My mothers cousin was executed.

Please
edit on 9/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Liberals have a thing for Islamic extremest dictators. Like I said in another thread, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Republicans are more of any enemy to these people than a man who hangs people for being gay or women for getting raped. Their coo-coo for coco pops.

actually iran is quite progressive re gays,

many are encouraged to get a sex change
paid for by the state.

that dog won't hunt anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

Can i ask you is calling people ignorant a favourite past time of yours?
I think you would make a good dictator.

starred and quoted for truth

cliche is obviously of the " my way or the highway" "school" of "thought"

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No offence OP, but can you prove you are Iranian?
Your location says Sweden so how are you an Iranian citizen?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

However some say he was an executioner at the evin prison. Putting the bullet in people.

You remind me of the fake green velvet revolution.

C'mon people . lets buy candy , let's revolt.

You are all talking. Many of my friends were busted because of this false accusations. At last , those who lied are living their good life.

Keep on talking
edit on 28-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What is wrong with people and what are these recent topics about ahmadinejad? As a Persian (iranian citizen) I'm shocked. DId you guys know what he did before he was the "president" of Iran? Do you guys know what happens to people in Iran who do not agree with the regime or question the regime? Do you know how many people have been murdered and tortured to death because of their personal beliefs or religious views? My mothers cousin was executed.

Please

He was, as far as we can tell, one of the hostage takers. One of the men that was a hostage identified him as such when he took power. Pictures shown from that time and currently look like the same man. Would bet that he was radical in other ways as well, and probably very violent. No idea what is up with all the seemingly "pro-Iran" threads recently, but that isn't how most people think (or so I hope!).

Perhaps, as one more informed, you could help to educate those people? Share things you know, and have heard, from there, and let those folks see how bad it really is? I have read some stories from that part of the world, and have some idea, but a lot of people don't understand how dangerous disagreeing with such a person can be. Frankly, I am appalled that he was allowed to speak at the United nations.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I was in iran 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Why would I lie, first of all i was gonna post a post-reply in the latest ahamdinejad / israeli thread on the front page... this thread was by accident lol. I dont know how to prove it. I would never post my personal info.. I could chat with you in farsi if you'd like heh.

Im not here to change anyones view, I just think you'd be stupid if you think ahmadinejad is a good man, just look at what happens to young people in iran...

someone here said i talk too much? lol.. OK? what is that supposed to mean... i couldn't give less # about iran tbh, thats why I live in sweden..if i cared about iran and wanted to change it, i'd moe to iran...but if i did i'd end up dead...so i leave it be.

Whether you guys believe me or not, the facts speak for themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
All of the posts are in reaction to all of the media hyped propaganda to build tension...it's a psychological game of smoke and mirrors from the good ol psy-ops guys, Israel and Iran etc. have traded words many times in the past way back before the Reagan days...what it's distracting us from with all the hype is the real question...does any one really think they'd play the same hand twice in a row? Merrrp Iraq has WMD's lets go git em!! a couple of years later...Derrrp Iran has WMD's...( )...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tmpxvx

There are NO REAL evidence of what ahmadinejad was doing before being a president, he doesn't really run anything tho. He's just a puppet. However some say he was an executioner at the evin prison. Putting the bullet in people.

I believe that this is true. A very close friend of mine, that died a few years ago, was Iranian. He told me a similar story about Ahmadinejad. In prison, when sentenced to death, you face a fire brigade and they don't always hit the mark. When that happens, one man comes by and finishes the job, in cold blood. That was Ahmadinejad.

No real evidence either but this is what I was told. As for being a puppet...aren't all the country leaders puppets?

Yes.they.are.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think I understand now why people say there are sorts of provocateurs on this site. I don't believe a word of any of this. It all just rings false.

Stop feeding the trolls, people.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The thread title is kind of weird. When I saw it, I had no idea what it could be about. The question did I know what somebody used to do is vague and leading.

I am supposed to think that he was evil, is evil, will always be evil and therefore I think something should be done?

Like an invasion for instance?

Mmmm, iIm not hating enough yet for that.

Work it some more.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The OP of this thread reads as follows:

Please

Comments need to remain on topic. Personal attacks upon other members are not on topic, violate the T&C, and will not be tolerated.

Thank you,

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Please

I don't doubt your word. That's what theocracies often do. Takes guts to speak your mind knowing you will likely die for it.

Give 'em hell

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join