It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What goes up and down at the same time but never moves?

Interstellar space travel/aliens/UFO's...what are their methods? How do they get here?...how does that technology work?

I bet you wont be able to answer one of these two questions

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

I have three

1) How was the moon formed, and why and how is it that the moon is both 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun 400 times farther away such that a perfect solar eclipse is possible, and 1b) why does the moon mimick the sun at opposite solstices?

2) Why does the relative size of the moon, to the earth involve the geometrical transformation called "squaring the circle"?

3) What is the relative grativational frame of reference for a pendalum and why do they behave unusually at different locations on the earth during a solar eclipse?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How come when I fall asleep with my socks and I wake up I end up finding them under my pillow or something like that.

Who's doing this?
edit on 28-9-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Did you create this thread for the stars and flags so you can cash them in for an ATS tshirt or cap?

S&F cause I'm generous to a fault.
edit on 28-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Where and what is the cipher for Minoan Linear A?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

What? We can cash in stars & flags? Where the heck have I been? Clearly, it is time for me to write more threads....

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by olaru12

What? We can cash in stars & flags? Where the heck have I been? Clearly, it is time for me to write more threads....

Well, not actually, but I think it's a good idea. If you are going to dream.............dream big!!!

And yes please do write more threads! I especially liked the one in the automotive section about buying a non computerized automobile. I didn't reply but might I suggest a 65 ford Falcon 6 cyl.. Mine got 35 mpg and you could work on it yourself with a pair of vicegrips and a screw driver. I miss that car...her name was Carla.

edit on 28-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Same question...just asked a bit differently...

You say our soul grows...that we need to learn and grow...

If all that is, is already....what is the purpose of growing...growing towards what?

Can it not be as simple as...to be, is to 'ex-press'...so as we are 'being' all we really need to do is just honestly express our being? Not about growing for what is after this life or from what came before...and that it is our ego, our idea that we are separate from one another...that wants to believe that we have a reason to grow beyond this life....that we are moving towards something? Could it be that all we really need to do, is just honestly learn how to 'be' a true expression...of life itself, and in that, all is perfectly as is, no need to return to anything, no need to ever have left anything...only the ego clings to these ideas.

ok, thank you for your question. let me explain.

"If all that is, is already....what is the purpose of growing...growing towards what?"

it keeps growing because that is what it does. like a cycle it will play over and over ( although this is an inaccurate statement, it will do ) consciousness will constantly be "projected" . the quality of all that is , is to exist. thats it main function, it exists and it wont ever stop existing. the function or quality of consciousness is to observe , to learn, grow and most importantly to experience *its* own existence.

the purpose of its growth is to experience everything the 'user' chooses.

"Can it not be as simple as...to be, is to 'ex-press'...so as we are 'being' all we really need to do is just honestly express our being? Not about growing for what is after this life or from what came before...and that it is our ego, our idea that we are separate from one another...that wants to believe that we have a reason to grow beyond this life....that we are moving towards something? Could it be that all we really need to do, is just honestly learn how to 'be' a true expression...of life itself, and in that, all is perfectly as is, no need to return to anything, no need to ever have left anything...only the ego clings to these ideas. "

well yeah you are still expressing oneself but when you express something you still are defining your emotions and giving something meaning. what comes after this life is not your concern, its the present , the now that you should focus on. there is no such thing as good and bad, wrong or right so dont think you need to improve your 'grades' for the next density because that is not how it works. i understand your ego point. to summarise this quickly and to get rid of the ego, is really simple. live your life as happy and exiting as you can or do what ever vibrates inside you,

the rest of your statement about being a true expression of life is beautiful, be that expression you want to be, the expression you can feel in your soul and heart.

i know it seems egocentric to think of a life after death. but it doesn't make sense of 'life' to just disappear. the soul has to go somewhere it cannot 'die'. the universe wastes nothing. it is at equilibrium with its self and will always be as its 'design' is so simple and smooth flowing if it were any more complex it would cave in on itself.

i am ridiculously tired right now and my brain isnt gettting the good stuff out so please reply back if you wont me to explaine further in detail tommoro.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

2) Why does the relative size of the moon, to the earth involve the geometrical transformation called "squaring the circle"?

I can answer that one. It's a representation of the transformation of man from a lower, less intellectual form to a higher, more spiritually aware for. The Vetruvian Man is another example of this, showing the spiritual evolution of our species. In regards to the moon, it isn't specifically a mirror of us - nothing so conceited as that. However, our spiritual evolution is related to that geometrical pattern demonstrated by the moon in the same way that an inch and a foot are determined by our measuring scales.
edit on 28-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am amazed at the glib and whimsical questions asked by some ATS'ers. What color is my hair? If you were a salami sandwich... pffft.

Others think they are so smarter then the smartest by asking questions only they know the answer to. Hah ha riddle me this-- just so they can pounce.

So far we got 6 pages of internet spam and one good handful of questions. Did we solve it? Did we fix it?

Have we crowned a new ATS sage or exposed a charlatan? There could be 6 pages of opinions on that too, I'll bet.

Not knowing all the answers is less important than knowing what the right thing to do is in the moment.

Every day.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What is the mathematics properly describing Yang-Mills theory and mass gap?

What information do you have access to, which is not currently known to humanity that you believe would be of greatest interest to us?

Is it in the best interest of humanity for (hypothetical) the existence of ET life to be revealed at this time or in the near future?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha
Im sry...but can you please answer this question that I posted earlier as well to you...

Would you find it dissatisfying to know that before and after this life, there is no 'you' at all? Would you be ok with that?

If i cease to exist once my heart stops pumping i won't get a chance to think 'am i unsatisfied'.

i would actually be ok.

reason: i have learnt the clech 'you only miss something when it is gone'.
so when i die, my last thought (with a smile) will be 'i utilised every second i could with joy'.

example. if i have to do a chore and walk to a shop and get supplies, i always enjoy the fresh air and blue sky (miracle) here in England.
Or if i get fired, i will enjoy these last days of the old world order like its a holiday and not worry about having to get back into the worthless rat race.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

...transformation of man from a lower, less intellectual form to a higher, more spiritually aware for. The Vetruvian Man is another example of this, showing the spiritual evolution of our species.

Transcending (overcoming) the self and worldly desire is surely an upward movement. Upwards from base desire and judgment. That is a tantamount. And it has been occurring to ordinary people since there were people. But generally people today are more dumbed down than ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
reply to post by Rapha
I've always thought he must be some sort of inter dimensional alien dictator for it to work. What do you think?

Imagine a boss who believes in workers rights. Makes mortals work 3-4 days a week doing the exact job that their talents are perfect at.

They work in any sort of environment (sunshine, rain, wind) that they desire.

YHWH knows your exact desires for the future. Would you turn down the opportunity of a life-time and turn away a perfect job that would be a permanent working holiday for you ?

Is YHWH really a dictator who will gladly give you everything you wish for as long as you have faith in Him and do good work in His name ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
sorry...hit reply before I commented
will do so...
edit on 28-9-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's because today's society is more focused on external stimuli than ever, due to our mastery of the material world.

Spiritual development requires acceptance of certain things that we cannot touch, and because of the above sentiment, we're having an increasingly difficult time with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718
What goes up and down at the same time but never moves?

Interstellar space travel/aliens/UFO's...what are their methods? How do they get here?...how does that technology work?

I bet you wont be able to answer one of these two questions

their methods of 'space travel' is instant transportation.

they get here by changing the crafts and occupants vibrational resonance to that of the location in space in which they wish to appear.

frequency: instantaneous space craft consists of usually 1-3 beings and a fully conscious and self aware organic "A.I" to accurately set and monitor the ships controls. the 'crew' unlike yours or my brain power and thoughts communicate with each other telepathically and also to stay in synch with the "A.I"'s frequency and thoughts.

direction of flow: magnetic field allows the craft to go forwards or backwards ( both physically and through time ) by reversing the flow. ( top to bottom flo and bottom to top. also from side to side .)

amplification (power) source of fuel can be either extracting from zero point or the more usual fuel that i do not fully understand is somewhat similar to how antigravity works

any location in space has its own, signature vibration.
as soon as the craft changes its frequency and matches with that of its destination, as soon as the frequencies become the same the ship instantaneously appear to where its suppose to be, its vibration.

and there you have a basic resonating vehicle.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"god" to me means the top of the ladder in terms of densities. 'god' or 'all that is' or 'the one' is everything you can imagine and see/taste/touch/etc. all that is (everything in existence) is everything, you , me, the chair, table, sun , aliens, etc so the vibration of 'all that is' can't really be true. it is the vibration of everything in existence, individually.

You are contradicting yourself...and again...this answer of yours pertains to the questions that I am asking...

'god' is the top of the ladder...-is god not also the bottom....since you keep saying 'all that is'....and the middle too....and please dont forget my question about if past and future is all now, more or less....what then are we moving towards....

If god is all that is...is there really any existence of individuality at all?

ok, past present and future exists in the 'now'. when ever you ask what the time is its always going to be 'now'.
the way, humans experience time is straight. so to answer your question where are we moving too? well we are still moving to the future. when i say everything exists now it means that if you could observe from 'all that is eyes' you would experience EVERYTHING at the same time.

yes, you are correct iam sorry for that. god or 'all that is' is everything at every level, yes. everything in all of existence is all that is .

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How does the soul choose which reality/body to be occupy that we are capable of being aware?

Will humans have peace on earth after the end of this year?

Is acscension going to happen this year?

Will religon always be around and will all humans reach a level of awareness that you are?

What makes you special to be aware of more things that most of us are not and how do we achieve the same?
edit on 28-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

"god" to me means the top of the ladder in terms of densities. 'god' or 'all that is' or 'the one' is everything you can imagine and see/taste/touch/etc. all that is (everything in existence) is everything, you , me, the chair, table, sun , aliens, etc so the vibration of 'all that is' can't really be true. it is the vibration of everything in existence, individually.

You are contradicting yourself...and again...this answer of yours pertains to the questions that I am asking...

'god' is the top of the ladder...-is god not also the bottom....since you keep saying 'all that is'....and the middle too....and please dont forget my question about if past and future is all now, more or less....what then are we moving towards....

If god is all that is...is there really any existence of individuality at all?

ok, past present and future exists in the 'now'. when ever you ask what the time is its always going to be 'now'.
the way, humans experience time is straight. so to answer your question where are we moving too? well we are still moving to the future. when i say everything exists now it means that if you could observe from 'all that is eyes' you would experience EVERYTHING at the same time.

yes, you are correct iam sorry for that. god or 'all that is' is everything at every level, yes. everything in all of existence is all that is .

yes, everything but consciousness that is all that is , is meaningless. it has no built in meaning. consciousness is what gives things meaning and defines them to its self .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join