It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Existence is what is appearing. It appears to exist.
What does existence appear to and when?

existence doesn't "appear", it exists. the quality of existence IS existence.
existence appears to what ever is aware of it, humans, elephants, dolphins.

When does it appear?

ok i will try and simplify. the only time "existence can appear" is literally when it is observed.

Existence is what is appearing. It appears to exist.
What does existence appear to and when?

existence doesn't "appear", it exists. the quality of existence IS existence.
existence appears to what ever is aware of it, humans, elephants, dolphins.

Existence appears to exist but awareness does not appear to exist but if awareness was not then there would be nowhere for existence to appear.

Nowhere is where existence appears. Now and here (nowhere). Presence.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

You cannot physically see awareness, but it appears to be 'here'. it appears to exist, are you telling me you are not aware you are aware?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Yes, I understand it as density too, just testing your terminology, and knowledge.

Interesting. I read they came from Orion. Most myths place them their too. Unless the ones from Orion are a different sort of bad aliens?

What was the purpose of the original pyramids?

Who were the Giants?

Is the Old testament God one of these reptilians?

Were any of earths inhabitants ever from another planet in our solar system? If so, which one?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This garbage needs to be relegated back to glp where it belongs...We have enough nonsensical BS to weed through without the over flow of tripe from that place

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
What is the difference between thinking and knowing?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

" the only time "existence can appear" is literally when it is observed."

So the observer is primary to existence. Nothing can appear outside of presence (now).
I cannot physically see awareness - it does not appear physically to exist.
I am aware that i am awareness. And that nothing can appear outside of what i am.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
uhumm.....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I'm still waiting my reply, and hoping not to die.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Origin of the pyramids?

Is there really Reptilian aliens existing in another realm who feed off us?
edit on 28-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

you will notice that the older pyramids (the more precise and flawless ones) were built from the original beings who came to earth and manipulated human DNA. as years went by, the original technology was harder and harder to re-create/understand, that is why the youngest pyramids are also the most inaccurate.

when you say realm do you mean another universe? if so than yes, EVERYTHING you can imagine exists in all that is.

Question: Whats the point in beings manipulating human DNA?

human DNA has not been manipulated since its creation and a a little while after that for,...say 'tweaking'
although during and after WW2 our own governments ARE doing testing on modifying it.
but as a whole, human DNA has not changed.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by felixjames20

Maybe you should look into 'Nibiru and the Anunaki'.
There is a theory that The Anunaki are a species from another planet that need gold but have none on their planet and we were manufactured by them to harvest the gold (on earth) - they will be back soon to collect all the gold that the authorities have collected up for their return.

Yes I have heard of these Annuaki fellows and their gold fetish but again I still cannot grasp the point of it all. Personally I would hope that an extremely advanced race would be able to mine the gold themselves, surly they would have some sort of transporation device (star trek style) and beam it off the planet.....But lets say they are not that advanced and dont have a transporter, surly they would have awesome machines to dig the gold themselves.....but lets say they dont have any digging machines either and have no idea where the gold is....why not just mutate the DNA and enslave the human race to dig for gold from day one instead of letting us run a muck, they could have had all the gold thousands of years ago...... I just dont get why they would do that for some gold when there are so many easier, quicker and efficeint ways of getting it......

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
what happens if u try to uncoil the kundalini at the base of the spine while sitting with poor posture?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I know - it is just a theory. There are many, many theories but only one truth. In the truth all theories (stories) appear.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

why do you feel the need to come on ats instead of going to the world and spouting your crap?????

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Yes, I understand it as density too, just testing your terminology, and knowledge.

Interesting. I read they came from Orion. Most myths place them their too. Unless the ones from Orion are a different sort of bad aliens?

What was the purpose of the original pyramids?

Who were the Giants?

Is the Old testament God one of these reptilians?

Were any of earths inhabitants ever from another planet in our solar system? If so, which one?

the greys that created us were not from this particular universe, but they were in the general direction to us of where orion is 20-30 light years away.

i will talk of the great pyramids as they are most accounted for. there wasn't one purpose for them, there were a few.
the main ones were: Beacons, star gates and communication devices. As well as resonance chambers and electrical generators/inverters.

the giants were 'aliens' (we are related) from another planet similar to earth, again created by the same greys as us.
they are what you called the Nordic Aliens , 7-9 feet, long blue hair. there are still nordics on this planet, we have now interbred.

no.

i cannot answer this question.
edit on 28-9-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

if you drop a pen, and pick it up do you ask yourself: I think i can pick this pen up. or do you just simply pick the pen up?

the DIFFERENCE between the two is doubt.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Why no to the God in old testament? Who is that being then? I'm certain that the God is actually several different beings, the reptilian being one of them (the same one who also claims to control an army of giants from another planet). What say you?

Why can't you give me an answer on the last question?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

if you drop a pen, and pick it up do you ask yourself: I think i can pick this pen up. or do you just simply pick the pen up?

the DIFFERENCE between the two is doubt.

Thinking is known.
Thinking is an appearance to that which knows.
Thinking is thinging - thought gives the impression that there is some thing. When really there is nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Among quarks in a particle, how exactly does conservation of color work and what is/ are the rule(s) surrounding it?

Why does the trading of gluons keep quarks together?

Does the trading of gluons keep protons and neutrons together in the atom as well, or is it a separate phenomenon from the quarks?

the vibratory frequency at which they resonate and there 'electrical' nature will answer your first 2 questions.

i cannot answer your third question. it is both yes and no, remember that quarks and gluons HAVE to exist when looking at them with light, there will never be a bottom in the scale ratio, something will literally manifest if you keep looking.

******* my internet is really slow at the moment, i should of made this thread later on, all the kids are using my wifi******

Hey there 1beerplease ... this reply of your's made my day and made me smile ... I checked all 3 pages and it would seem that Hawking is obvious by his absence ... the fact that he has not come back to acknowledge your concise reply to his very well worded question makes me think he didn't believe you would know the answer.

You have no idea how much it pleases me to see someone who has a whiff of smugness about them be put in their place by such an unassuming response

Good thread with a lot of potential S&F for you

Woody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Cool thread 1Beer

My question is this :- If I am you and you are me, why do I feel like drinking 6 beers right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I know - it is just a theory. There are many, many theories but only one truth. In the truth all theories (stories) appear.

Be nice if someone came up with one, that would make you think WOW that makes compelte sense.

Im going with: We are all part of a online computer game, in the real world we plug ourselves in and within 30mins real time you live a whole life time then wake up and do it all over again....it is the ultimate role playing game and you get to learn lifetimes of experiences in minutes. :-)

if this idea takes off make sure you remember you heard it here first haha :-)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

" the only time "existence can appear" is literally when it is observed."

So the observer is primary to existence. Nothing can appear outside of presence (now).
I cannot physically see awareness - it does not appear physically to exist.
I am aware that i am awareness. And that nothing can appear outside of what i am.

Yes the observer is primary to existence.
but before you question TIME, remember that it is not straight. the past, present, and future literally exist right now.
so, ALL THAT IS has and will always "exists" along wtith its observers.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

What i am is not an idea. Ideas appear in me, to me and are known.
I am all seeing, all knowing and everpresent.
There is nothing else.

All you will ever know is appearances appearing presently. They may appear as stories and ideas but they cannot appear without you. You are the space in which it all arises.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join