It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can love really transform? Sending Light and Love to others...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by IAmD1

Originally posted by IAmD1
Do you also feel the joy? You are only 'connected to others in the context of being separate.... you chose when to participate as a 'me' in an ocean of others that are connecting to you. and when to just be where none of the above has a context.

much love

I can feel the joy, but that joy is coming from me conforming to their ideas of how they want me to be and what they want me to do - and when I don't - that joy quickly turns into anger or disappointment.

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
It is an idea. Everything is an idea except what the idea appears in. All ideas are lies (delusions) appearing in truth.

There are no persons. There is nothing appearing as this.

Everything is just happening and there is no 'me' that can do anything. The 'me' is an illusion, the 'me' is thought form that appears and disappears continually.
All is seen and known appearing and disappearing in that which never appears or disappears.

Quoting Itisnowagain because s/he said it the best. When you truly grasp those three quotes you are free of your own lies. It is OK to be in the illusion but it will forever cause you pain until you realize just what it is.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join