It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can love really transform? Sending Light and Love to others...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I here these people talking about how Love is the LIGHT, and that it can transform things.

I even heard of experiments where Love/Appreciation transforms things with actual evidence [1]. How come this doesn't seem to work with humans, though?

Why is it that the love many felt for Hitler did not transform him into a more loving person?

Why is it that people love "cult leaders" and send so much love to them, and yet they can be so sinister?

What is going on here? How can some people use Love to make such changes but when others do it and send their love to crazy or sinister people, it just advance them with their plans? Can anyone explain it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Do not send love. Who are you sending it to when there is only one? There is no other so if you 'send' love you are pushing love away (rejecting it).
Love is what you are when you find yourself. But love will be just a word if you have not found the only true thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It's a feel-good fantasy. It's a nice idea. That's all.
However, it does make YOU feel good to do it, so in that sense, sending love does transform, it transforms the sender.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

How is it that in your last thread you realized that it is all you and now you want to know about sending love to others?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nothing appearing as all is the transformation. The formless (emptiness) appears as form (fullness).
It is love.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think maybe because for each of us "love" is a different idea, mostly a trade of some kind. "I love that because it does something that pleases me". We love that which satisfy our needs. Ever wondered how come it takes only a little shift and love becomes hate, we fall out of love with the same person or the same thing we loved so dearly before?

I feel more safe with compassion, the wish for a specific person to be happy. It takes the focus away from our own projections, and put it on the others needs. It force us to really see the other person, and forget about our own demanding ego.
edit on 28-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by arpgme

Do not send love. Who are you sending it to when there is only one? There is no other so if you 'send' love you are pushing love away (rejecting it).
Love is what you are when you find yourself. But love will be just a word if you have not found the only true thing.

This appears to be the idea being spread by "The Light Workers" , I wanted to here responses from people who believed in this...

They believe that all we have to do is "send" love to these destructive people and then all is well...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by arpgme

This appears to be the idea being spread by "The Light Workers" , I wanted to here responses from people who believed in this...

They believe that all we have to do is "send" love to these destructive people and then all is well...

It is an idea. Everything is an idea except what the idea appears in. All ideas are lies (delusions) appearing in truth.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I recommend you watch the two videos in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If offers proof that sending love does make a difference. I can't answer your question about Hitler, I do like it, it shows your thinking and it is an interesting thing to ponder.

edited to add: I do not know about this sending love to bad people. If your heart is hard, no love can get in imho.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I here these people talking about how Love is the LIGHT, and that it can transform things.

In my opinion...

The 'love' you are talking about here is not the 'love' that many of us feel. The love that most of us feel is the human emotion of love. Although this emotion/energy is strong, it is not the type of love that is the 'light'.

The 'love' that is the 'light' is a conscious love that can only be comprehended, experienced or utilised after you have comprehended yourself and the nature of the universe and it's Gods.

When I use the word 'comprehended' I am not talking about an intellectual understanding...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Why is it that the love many felt for Hitler did not transform him into a more loving person?

Why is it that people love "cult leaders" and send so much love to them, and yet they can be so sinister?

Again, the 'love' that is being sent to these people is not the 'love' that you are referring to, it is a form of energy coming from the human emotion of love. This energy can be transformed to make the ego's, personality, energy and presence of the 'leader' stronger.

This happens all the time with 'celebrities', but mostly on an unconscious level. However, there are certain people with the knowledge of how energies can be received and transformed and can take advantage of this for their own gain...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

From what I see arpgme the Love Light energy is associated with some using love as a way to enlighten others. The enLIGHTenment process is where the Light comes into the picture. I have shown my love for you from Creator Creation to another with hope it cut the spiritual/conscious Light within you on to Brighten your potentially dark path in which you walk. Dark path associated only with not being enlightened on certain issues/situations and not how you see -process-experience physical light.

I even heard of experiments where Love/Appreciation transforms things with actual evidence

1 is not sure of this experiment please clarify?

How come this doesn't seem to work with humans, though?
It does work with humans arpgme
but it only seems to work well usually with humans who resonate or vibrate on a frequency that generates a transmitting and receptive spirit/soul/internal energy that can in turn effect others in a positive way..

Because unfortunately arpgme some humans develop a mind state of LOVE me so we can CO OPERATE as 1 (together) or FEAR me as if I am your human master/boss or un equal and those humans who tend to be power seekers and controllers who think like that who think like Adolf did tend to be more fear driven not love receptive. So it didnt work for Hitler because he was resonating on a frequency that was on the level of FEAR and not LOVE arpgme so no matter how many may have wanted to send Hitler love he may have fallen into a lower vibrating frequency that was not going to allow him to be receptive to love from others and that prevented him from transmitting love to others. Hitler was then running on a DARK frequency with the humans of EA*RTH. he was a human being who dwelled in physical LIGHT but his soul/spirit/internal energy was DARK arpgme, do you understand this? I hope you can more.

[color=cyan]Refer to above post about Adolf Hitler he was resonating on the same cult type mind state as a Jim Jones type figure.

who is Jim Jones? open Jim Jones LOW VIBRATING frequency example of dark human soul/spirit/internal energy activity. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL to ATS member arpgme, DARKNESS WITHIN LIGHT DWELLING BEINGS HUMAN WHO WOULD NOT ALLOW LOVE TO EFFECT THE DUE TO HUMAN BEING FEAR SEEKER NOT LOVE SEEKER

Reverend James Warren "Jim" Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was the founder and leader of the Peoples Temple, which is best known for the November 18, 1978 mass suicide of 909 Temple members in Jonestown, Guyana along with the killings of five other people at a nearby airstrip. Over 200 children were murdered at Jonestown, almost all of whom were forcibly made to ingest cyanide by the elite Temple members.
Jones was born in Indiana and started the Temple in that state in the 1950s. Jones and the Temple later moved to California, and both gained notoriety with the move of the Temple's headquarters to San Francisco in the mid-1970s.
The incident in Guyana ranks among the largest mass suicides in history, though most likely it involved forced suicide and/or murder, and was the single greatest loss of American civilian life in a non-natural disaster until the events of September 11, 2001. Among the dead was Leo Ryan, who remains the only Congressman assassinated in the line of duty as a Congressman in the history of the United States.[2]

close Jim Jones LOW VIBRATING frequency example of dark human soul/spirit/internal energy activity. EXPLAINED IN DETAIL to ATS member arpgme, how DARKNESS WITHIN LIGHT DWELLING BEINGS HUMAN WHO WOULD NOT ALLOW LOVE TO EFFECT THE DUE TO HUMAN BEING FEAR SEEKER NOT LOVE SEEKER

What is going on here? How can some people use Love to make such changes but when others do it and send their love to crazy or sinister people, it just advance them with their plans? Can anyone explain it?

[color=cyan] Refer to above post about Adolf Hitler he was resonating on the same cult type mind state as a Jim Jones type figure. Take care my friend arpgme

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It is the butterfly effect.

'Sending love' does not mean feeling warm fuzzy feelings, as others in the thread seem to suggest. Know them by the fruits of their labor. The transformation grows from the act itself. Feeding and educating a poor kid, for instance, becomes a positive in the mind of the giver. The poor kids who receive the signal grow up to be your Ghandis, Martin Luther King Jrs, and maybe even your JFKs.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The experiment is called The Emoto Rice Experiment. I made a link to it on the Original Post, click the highlighted "1".

I don't think I am able to walk a "dark" path, it is too late, I can already feel the pain of others.... so I would not intentionally cause anyone "harm".

Maybe you are right about Cult Leaders and Hitler, maybe it wasn't love, it was just fear and they were obeying, like people are doing now with police when they take advantage out of law..

All is connected to me - from the same source, so loving myself will help them to remember to love themselves.

I guess instead of "sending" love, I just love them by seeing beauty within them and understanding that we are connected.

Being dark is more easy because then you don't have to worry about other people's feelings... but right now i am just trying to be of service to people and help - sometimes my soul feels tired... and I like being alone and don't want to be with others...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The act of 'sending' love and light is like giving a hug or saying comforting words... search within your self for the answer to why those things are done. Asking why is like asking why you post in this forum. Human beings need interaction with other beings in order to thrive. Our bodies need touch, our minds need mental stimuli and our souls/spirits/ emotions need energetic/chemical stimuli to be in balance and to thrive.

When we 'send love' we are trying to create a stimuli in that persons soul/spirit/emotional pathway that promotes positive growth. Really we are not giving anything away that wasn't already there. There is no deserving love you can not earn love it simply just is in all as the recognition of be(ing). As with language, certain touch and frequencies (be it electromagnetic or chemical) can stimulate our three main experience centers and as such promote growth in these areas.

Sending love to persons like Hitler in that sense is really a way of trying to help the person grow closer to recognition of be(ing).

Most ills in this world (if you chose to judge what is) is due to lack of recognition. When we do not recognize what is as is we believe we can and have the right and ability to change it to what we believe it 'should be'. Every time this happens we are fighting against reality and causing friction. If understood sending love is opening up to the recognition that everything is as it is and it is perfect. Even a person like Hitler is part of being. And taken one step further he as well as you are just change happening in the place where nothing happens.

Can love really transform? Well maybe you will find an answer to that question by contemplating this, can words enlighten and touch heal?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

All is connected to me - from the same source, so loving myself will help them to remember to love themselves.

I guess instead of "sending" love, I just love them by seeing beauty within them and understanding that we are connected.

Being dark is more easy because then you don't have to worry about other people's feelings... but right now i am just trying to be of service to people and help - sometimes my soul feels tired... and I like being alone and don't want to be with others...

Maybe this will help with your energy.

You are one part within the all, there is no source just parts (waves in the pond). Loving others will connect you to self, loving self will connect others to love.

You can not be dark as you can not be light you can only be. What you call being dark is really just living out of what your part in the all feels should be as supposed to what is. The soul feels tired when it believes in separation, when all is understood energy abounds. Being alone is also a belief in separateness, a separateness which is an illusion.

However our physical manifestation is such that we react to stimuli and by believing in separateness we can get relief from stimuli to regenerate or start again, by the act of 'being' alone. This is also where 'sending love' might work.

When all is realized/recognized by the being all of these concepts are nothing but further ripples or the smoke generated by hot breath on a cold winters day. Temporary, non consequential observations only able to move if we chose to participate in the movement.

much love

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I think maybe because for each of us "love" is a different idea, mostly a trade of some kind. "I love that because it does something that pleases me". We love that which satisfy our needs. Ever wondered how come it takes only a little shift and love becomes hate, we fall out of love with the same person or the same thing we loved so dearly before?

I feel more safe with compassion, the wish for a specific person to be happy. It takes the focus away from our own projections, and put it on the others needs. It force us to really see the other person, and forget about our own demanding ego.
edit on 28-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

Aristotle addressed this in his idea of there being three types of friendship, with only one being truly genuine in Nicomachean Ethics. One reason is for pleasure and another is for usefulness. Both benefit you in some way. The third type may have elements of the first two, but the person is virtuous enough and has friends for their own sake. By themselves, the first two types are often fleeting.

If you extend this idea of friendship to the intersecting idea of love in the greek sense (there are four types) then there are definitely different levels. Most people only have eros, philia, or storge. Agape seems to be fairly rare, in my opinion.

It is also my opinion that when one has love for others it can be transformed into another type of love. It isn't merely about feelings though. It gets into the idea of love in the verb/predicate sense- this being acts for the benefit of others at the expense of oneself. If the love is returned, then your friends/loved ones would do the same for you. However, the best form of love isn't dependent on whether or not your acts/feelings will be reciprocated.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Originally posted by IAmD1

The soul feels tired when it believes in separation, when all is understood energy abounds. Being alone is also a belief in separateness, a separateness which is an illusion.

I know I am connected with others, I can feel their pain, but still my soul started to get annoyed and irritated from being around people too long - ESPECIALLY if they are trying to control and are not open-minded so you do what you can to make this part of you feel "comfortable" out of "love" and "understanding" them...

edit on 28-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

The soul feels tired when it believes in separation, when all is understood energy abounds. Being alone is also a belief in separateness, a separateness which is an illusion.

I know I am connected with others, I can feel their pain, but still my soul started to get annoyed and irritated from being around people too long - ESPECIALLY if they are trying to control and are not open-minded so you do what you can to make this part of you feel "comfortable" out of "love" and "understanding" them...

Do you also feel the joy? You are only 'connected to others in the context of being separate.... you chose when to participate as a 'me' in an ocean of others that are connecting to you. and when to just be where none of the above has a context.

much love

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Do you also feel the joy? You are only 'connected to others in the context of being separate.... you chose when to participate as a 'me' in an ocean of others that are connecting to you. and when to just be where none of the above has a context.

much love

I can feel the joy, but that joy is coming from me conforming to their ideas of how they want me to be and what they want me to do - and when I don't - that joy quickly turns into anger or disappointment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join