It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us about your near death experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Had a convo with a guy at work today, talked about near death experiences we'd be in.. I thought... it would be good to hear about some peoples stories ...

...when they should have died, but somehow survived!

I was 19, coming home from night clubbing with 2 of my oldest friends. We were driving past Secret Harbor, in WA. It was a 100kmph highway (cruise control) snaking through large farm like properties (and small pockets of suburbs)

It was around 4am I was in the frnt passenger seat, Dude in the back crashed out, he was snoring away, myself and the driver were chatting.. we only had 10 more minutes left of this hr journey home. I remember saying, 'ya'orite mate', he just shrugs n says yeah almost home..

I put my head on the window closed my eyes and was gone.. in a flash in dream land.
I drifted off.. driver drifted off too... then the car followed suit.

We went over the white line, onto the gravely emergency lane.. then we went down the embankment..
of course, this woke us up,

BANG THUD...

when I opened my eyes... the biggest meanest mutli-decade tree, im talking a base maybe 2m thick..... was right there, . beside the window.. my passenger window!

.. it sailed past in the blink of an eye. Its lowest branch scraped the roof... we almost rubbed the bark of this tree as we screamed past it.. it was that close.

the driver panicked and turned the wheel.. our back end tailed out and we spun 30 degrees and went head on into the embankment, rolling the car several times down the road until it came to a stop.. on its roof.

Witnesses came over, who were driving behind us in shock.. not one of us was bleeding.. we had sore bodies but nothing was broken!

as we were laying in the long grass watching staring at the sky.. .. the ambulance came screaming down the road..

the medic gets out and says '' we were told there were 3 dead kids in the car....... ''

the near miss, was that tree!
.. the driver was asleep.. and it was only a matter of ... 4-5 inches? more drift to the left... and we would have hit that tree head on...

...and we'd have never known about it.

I sit there and think, this car drifted for maybe 100-150m before we went over that embankment.. and skimmed that tree..

how much of an angel change would it take.. at the very beggining of that draft to have us 4-5 inches to the left 150m down the track..

i really believe something guided our car past that tree and not straight into it.

.... anyone else?

edit on 28-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Dear Agit8dChop,

Unfortunately I have more than one story. The first time I was poisoned accidentally was at 4. I seem to have had more near death experiences than a cat; but, the most amusing involves a motorcycle. When I was in graduate I used ride a motorcycle to school. I was coming down a hill in front of the Hollywood Bowl and there is a light there. As I was coming down the hill, the light changed to green so I sped up. I was probably doing 65 or 70 down the hill when about five cars crashed in front of me, the blocked all the lanes. I could not stop in time, the back tire began to whip and you do not use the front brake much on a motorcycle, tends to make you flip.

I could not have been more than ten feet away from the front door of one the cars in the accident and I blacked out. Next thing I knew I was on the other side of the cars, on my motorcycle and unhurt. I looked back and the cars were in the same place.I did not stop, I did slow down; but, decided I had been as fortunate as I could be and didn't need to question why. That was decades ago and I have never remembered what happened, it is a complete blank. I don't ride anymore though I used to really love cruising down Sunset Boulevard. LOL, I almost got killed by Leonard Nimoy on Sunset, he is a lousy driver or was very distracted. Contrary to popular belief, living in Los Angeles does not mean you will meet stars and when you do it seems to be in car accidents.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
When I was seven years old I got a Haemophilus influenzae bacterial infection which caused epiglottitis. This is basically where your epiglottis swells and blocks your air passages. I could barely breathe, and when I was taken into the emergency room I was starting to turn blue. A nurse took one look at me, picked me up and rushed me into the critical area. The doctor who was called in said that if they didn't do emergency surgery within the next 15 minutes I was guaranteed to be dead. The last thing I remember was being wheeled into a small room with bright lights as a young nurse put a PVC mask on me to administer the knockout gas. I remember her telling me to breathe deep. She was speaking in a very gentle manner and smiling a lot, probably trying to keep me calm. Strangely enough, I wasn't even anxious about anything that was happening. I could tell that this was sort of a dire situation by the way that the other doctors and nurses were rushing around feverishly, but didn't even really care. I don't know why.

I also saw a friend of mine almost get killed once when we were 14. We were walking to his house after school and had to cross a busy four lane intersection. We did this a few days a week and got used to how the lights worked at the intersection and could always anticipate when the walk light was going to flash. I guess this one day he stepped out a little too soon, because I looked to my left and noticed a car going well over the limit. It's funny how in situations like that everything slows down to like half speed. In reality it's happening so fast, but you seem to have time to look around and asses the situation. I saw the car, looked over at him walking, yelled "SH*T" and looked back at the car, and the girl driving must have nailed the brake pedal with every ounce of strength in her body, because it came to a screeching halt and the bumper was about three inches from his hip.

I've never seen somebody turn so white so fast in my life. He looked like a porcelain doll for about an hour.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have had 3 near death experiences

1. Dont know if this counts but when I was born I had two complete knots in my umbilical cord. Was very lucky the knots weren't tighter otherwise my life line would of been cut off and I wouldnt be here today.

2. When I was 4 or 5 we went on holiday to France (im from the UK) and when I woke up on the second day, I saw in extreme pain ( I can still remember the pain now) could hardly walk and my parents took me to the doctors on the holiday sight, who then transferred me to the local doctors who intern sent me to the hospital. Where on arrive in a very busy A&E reception a group of doctors and nurses were waiting for me and my parents and I was rushed into theater. The cause of all this? My appendix ruptured! practical exploded in my stomach and the doctors said I was knocking on deaths door.

3. Was more self induced! In my teenage years I was involved in drugs and one night I went completely off the rails. Ended up taking a whole concoctions of drugs. From what I can remember I took the following for some stupid reason. 12 ecstasy tablets, coc aine, Ketamine (horse tranquilizer), MDMA, as well as cannabis and loads of alcohol. Next thing I remember I'm in hospital surrounded by wires, tubes and doctors. Needless to say I was lucky as my heart was on the verge of giving up at 200+bpm

SO yeah 3 lucky escapes for me

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
after posting this many years ago a person contacted me verifying that it is Tartarus. Tartarus is the prison for the fallen angels.

timenolonger.ning.com...

new topics

top topics

join