It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION. Your not the most clever person in the world.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by ubeenhad

What are "astrophysicsts cosmologists"?

Cosmologists that work for Astrophysicists!?

Sounds like you have a severe self esteem issue if all you want to do here is prove that you are more intelligent than the rest of us! Way to go to make yourself popular!
Your first day and already not very much liked!

The OP is drinking alone and trolling ATS on his cell phone.

I think he's already used to not being very much liked

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

DAMN YOU. I just got done googleing that[snip] and was about to amaze everyone with my answer!

edit on 28-9-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

*or

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Since the subject matter has changed from your legitimacy to null and void tested theories to my legitimacy to tell you to stop it, i will be happy to answer all questions in the morning. try to come up with something good, something i cant be accused of getting the answer off google if I take a few seconds or ask for clarification.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Come on, what is the purpose of this? Is there something hidden inside? I mean s=1/2 a*t², v=a*t, p=m*v with s=200m, a=1.62m/s², m=2.5gram - thats not a question for a physicist, but for a lowlevel student.

You must be lower than a low level student then... because your mass should be in kilograms.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

lol naw he just can convert units of measurment.

True, but he didn't... and I'll stress over it because i asked for a specific unit in the answer, newtons.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
LOL How well did that penny on the moon question work....first question and the OP is absolutely stumped and in the process shows his own ignorance to the process of even establishing a starting point for calculations: Brilliant!!

Close Thread/
Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Retracted
edit on 28-9-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I don't really want to comment on this thread anymore. I think the OP had a point originally but the conversation has gone downhill from the the first page at a lightning fast pace.

In any case, this thread is all nonsense now.
edit on 28-9-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

did you have a drunken epiphany?

"I just realized I'm not as smart as I thought I was and never will accomplish anything,..so let me feel better about myself by talking down to other people I do not know to stroke my ego so I can feel good about going to a pointless job hung over tomorrow "

EVERY great thing or noble pursuit in history was discovered, invented or improved by someone uneducated, outside the mainstream and/or broke who took ridicule from someone like you..yet conceived ideas, mathematical formulas or some form of technology that helped society advance for the benefit of all..

whatever you paid for your education, seems "you been had"

obviously, since you did not turn out to be the most clever person in the world..

cheer up, you'll think of something to make you famous & not just the latest ATS troll..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So you want to encourage people to spend obscene amounts of money, devote an insane amount of time to become brainwashed by the mainstream? So let's look at the logic of this, pseudoscience is what it is, obviously it's an objection to the mainstream and for good reasons, it does not mean someone is less educated, it simply means they have a different opinion or point of view, personally I do not need mainstream ideology to tell me what is or isn't I have my own intuition on most things and if that is not enough then I do my own research not to say I don't take some mainstream ideas seriously I do, but there are some things you can't take seriously and for good reasons, I am sorry to burst your little universe, I am not going to go on an all out attack, I am just going to tell you the way it is, please don't insult my intelligence. I think in an ancient way and the mainstream will have you believe that the ancients were some kind of idiots running around in animals furs using stone and copper tools, that is the most ridiculous idea ever, these people were way more advanced and had knowledge you can't even begin to imagine but because the media networks don't support that idea and the mainstream paint the picture then it's not true?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Im on a phone! and been drinking!

So you thought it would be a good time to drunk dial ATS! I feel you. Is this all you were really trying to say?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordofthelocusts
So you want to encourage people to spend obscene amounts of money, devote an insane amount of time to become brainwashed by the mainstream?
If you think the mainstream is brainwashing people, that's all the more reason to get involved to stop the brainwashing.

Figure out where they got all these crazy ideas from, and then when you can prove them wrong, publish your own research showing what the correct answer is.

From what I've seen many people claiming mainstream is wrong don't even understand the evidence upon which mainstream theories are based. You at least have to understand that much before you can dismiss them, and yes that takes some education whether you get it in school, a university, or from the internet (hopefully from a good source like MIT which offers free online courses).

The opinion of people who dismiss mainstream without even understanding what they are dismissing, doesn't deserve much respect. The OP mentioned Garrett Lisi. He claims mainstream is wrong, and at least he understands what he's dismissing, so he at least gets some respect. That's the way to form a contrary opinion which others might take seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

baloney
the typical "work within the system" BS touted by those whose bread and butter are dependent on the system.

all human progress has come from people who ignored/went against the system
just like the guy in your avy, who once said:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

edit on 28-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
LOL everyone gets offended at the OP!!

I love watching people express their butthurtness

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Compassion: "sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it "
www.merriam-webster.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join