It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION. Your not the most clever person in the world.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
reply to post by optimus primal

Lol, and do any of you claim the same educational level as tesla!?!

Do you?
You're going off on "us nuts" for being uneducated. Perhaps you'd like to educate us on the complexities of astrophysics or quantum mechanics. We do have professionals here, so good luck.

Also, I'll bet any amount of money that your incorrect usage of the word "your" was not due in any way to drinking. I'm calling lies.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Lol?
Come on, debate some science. dont make this a pissing contest. ill post my facebook son.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Tesla never graduated from college. What education are you speaking about?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Bragging about stripes on a forum does no good.
And its a science forum not a grammar one, who gives a # how I spell. Are you guys kidding me? is this punked, you guys are pathetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I didnt say degree, i said educational level. come on, stop with the semantics. Im gunna stop replying to the moron repsones starting now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by WhiteHat

Einstein was an expert in maxwells equations. most of you nuts havent heard of it/him because its not exciting. But its more fundemetal than relativity and a must know for anyone wanting to understand the nature of light, or matter for that means.

Edit: Look at the lazyest, least successfull person to have a popular peer reviewed theory in recent times. Garret lisi. All you internet physicists know about him. HE HAD A DEGREE IN ASTROPHYSICS. HE KNEW THE MATH. THE BASICS.
edit on 28-9-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

Well, relax about science education too, just like you are relaxed about grammar.
Like I said, just an internet forum. People talk, ask, exchange ideas, then move on to the next forum. Stupid or not, who cares. Degree in science or not, who gives a $hit beside the one who brags about it? It's about communication.
You don't go to a striptease bar to talk about god. Coming here to tell us we are stupid is not so smart either, considering educational level and all

edit on 28-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: educational level lol

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Someone ban this user, he's obviously only trying to cause problems while not contributing anything of value whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I cant teach anyone past laymen level unless they basic in a few areas of mathematics. Point im trying to make, but am failing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

ill post my facebook son.

tf this suppose to prove?

Not quite the sharpest peanut in the turd, I mean you are on facebook.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Panties in a bunch? Your theory of everything is right and you know it?!?!

Come on now. I expected a few idiots, but this cant be all thats here.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

reply to post by trollz

I cant teach anyone past laymen level unless they basic in a few areas of mathematics. Point im trying to make, but am failing.

If you have something of value to teach people then start a thread with that information and the members who are educated in that subject will respond.
I'm sure you won't though because you're acting like you're just here to cause trouble.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

JOke?
He said i had no friends.

I gave as serious a response as the insult.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I got 20 posts of that. Along the way i noticed some #. You got a problem with me expressing myself?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
How about everybody just stops replying to this thread because otherwise you're just feeding the troll

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Im sitting here thinking, what other kind of results would I expect from an internet conspiracy forum. Even in the science section.

Can someone point me to the JFK assassination. Those guys got their # together.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by trollz

Panties in a bunch? Your theory of everything is right and you know it?!?!

Come on now. I expected a few idiots, but this cant be all thats here.

Panties in a bunch? Not really. It's 4:40 in the morning and I've been browsing the internet half asleep because I didn't feel like going to bed, so I could really care less. You haven't said anything worth giving any attention to, and now I'm going to bed.

If you want respect, earn it.
Alot of users here post very interesting, intelligent content, and I respect them for that. But you have presented yourself as an immature troublemaker, and you won't have my respect or the respect of many other members.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Physics ay?

Lets make sure you're not just a troll real quick. Easy, entry level physics question for ya. If I were to drop a penny from a height of 200 meters on the moon how fast would it be going on impact and how many newtons would it exert?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Its the internet. I would be offended if you did respect me.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Doesn't 'most' mean only one person can hold the title?

I'm ok as long as I'm not in the bottom half.

edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's "at least" and not "atleast", "you're" not "your", "you've still got" not "you still got", "probably" not "prolly", "fundamental" not "fundemetal", "Laziest" not "Lazyest"! So at least most of us that took the time to read your lunatic rant can spell!
edit on 28/9/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/9/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join