It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION. Your not the most clever person in the world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ATTENTION. Neither Am I.

Please. Please. There are some very bright minds here that seem to be wasting their time on pseudoscience. Whether its lazyness, distrust fot the establishment, distrust in general, you haven't pursued your education. This is a mistake. Unless you have taken atleast a semi-traditional path of learning the mathematics(Algebra, Geometry, Trig, Calculus and MORE) then learning classical mechanics, and THEN taking courses in Relativity and Quantum mechanics. THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU START TO HAVE ANY CHANCE AT CHALLENGING MAINSTREAM THEORY. But not much of one, cause you still got ALONG way to go. Quantum field theory, would be one hurdle if you wanted to work on the fundemental structure of matter. You know why? Because believe it or not your not the smartest person ever, and most of the crazy # you will think of about consiousness and other dimensions and black holes and the big bang, someone else who knew the math already thought about it. So if you want a chance of thinking about it better, you better know the math too. Atleast at its very minimum. Most of you cant tell me what a hilbert space is much less picture it visably. So until you can, you shouldnt try to debunk mainstream particle physics.

Anything you have thought of, we already did, tried the math, and either ruled it out or named it a possibility and it was further looked into, or is still getting looked into. If you can use abstract math, then you might have a chance, other than that you dont. (unless QM is all wrong and gravity is just geometric bending of space/time then you might get away with basic algebra and geometry. But prolly not)
/end rant

Edit: I went and messed up some more of my grammar just to help filter the idiots from the people who want to talk science. Go ahead flys, focus on the light.
First topic! Prolly not gunna earn friends.
edit on 28-9-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
How dare you tell folks to not arm-chair!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

ATTENTION. Your not the most clever person in the world

[color=FFB866]You're not either.

Look around on your keyboard, and try to find the 'Enter' Key.

edit on 9/28/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Who are you talking to in your OP?

That was too random. It had to be specific to someone.

On the bright side, no, you're not going to get a lot of stars and flags for that one, so you're obviously not fishing for them, which makes you more believable IMO.

Hope that made sense.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
And why wouldn't i be the smartest person in my life? Ascending towards the climax of the singularity 'your' end of time, you are alone and will rely on your consciousness to break the boundaries of ascending or descending soul levels. SO, Nobody is smarter than you are.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Thats great ideology. It can help you grow as a person, but it doesn't belong in a science forum.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Then explain to me how the science of self realization isn't a science..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
reply to post by SubAce

Its the internet.
stfu

So when others disagree with you, they're wrong and must be corrected.

But when you can't use proper English grammar, "It's the internet. stfu"

link   
"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
Doug Larson

“How discoveries are made? Some fool, who doesn’t know that some things are impossible comes and creates a discovery, which proves that everybody were wrong about it.”
Albert Einstein

Relax. It's just an internet forum.

edit on 28-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by SubAce

delusional wierdos who assault science

There have been many "delusional weirdos" who have challenged mainstream scientific beliefs and ended up making great progress.
If you think something someone said is incorrect, prove it or at least make your case as to why you disagree.

Also, YOU'RE.
edit on 28-9-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Einstein was an expert in maxwells equations. most of you nuts havent heard of it/him because its not exciting. But its more fundemetal than relativity and a must know for anyone wanting to understand the nature of light, or matter for that means.

Edit: Look at the lazyest, least successfull person to have a popular peer reviewed theory in recent times. Garret lisi. All you internet physicists know about him. HE HAD A DEGREE IN ASTROPHYSICS. HE KNEW THE MATH. THE BASICS.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
ATTENTION: It's spelled "You're", not "Your".

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

reply to post by WhiteHat

Einstein was an expert in maxwells equations. most of you nuts havent heard of it/him because its not exciting. But its more fundemetal than relativity and a must know for anyone wanting to understand the nature of light, or matter for that means.

With all the grammar/spelling problems and bitter arrogance it's obvious you're still in junior high or high school.

Hopefully you can find a forum that better suits your maturity

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Pretty sure Nikola Tesla was a delusional weirdo. He pretty much invented or speculated on the feasibility of everything electrical you use today.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I love it! Grammar Nazis'

Im on a phone! and been drinking! Relax about the grammar. Is it really that important to you guys? if it is, Ill take my time and spellcheck.

But challenge my physics if you dare!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Lol, and do any of you claim the same educational level as tesla!?!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Im not gunna fix it, just so yall keep deflecting.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I love it! Grammar Nazis'

Im on a phone! and been drinking! Relax about the grammar. Is it really that important to you guys? if it is, Ill take my time and spellcheck.

But challenge my physics if you dare!

So you're drunk and trolling web forums on your cell phone.

You should try to make some friends, the kind you spend time with in person

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join