It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein is still alive and will speak soon on the radio.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've heard this on the radio, just right now.

Saddam Hussein is still alive and will speak soon on the radio.

I don't know anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For a man who LOVES to see his own image everywhere...I find this incredibly hard to believe.... Voice imposter, or he ain't doing to well...one of the two...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
When will it be aired?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
DUBAI (AFP) - A previously unknown Iraqi group opposed to the US presence said deposed president Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) was to deliver a message to his country within three days.

"President Saddam Hussein was not killed. He is still alive. He is going to address a message to Iraqis and to the (Arab) nation within 72 hours," the group calling itself Iraqi Resistance and Liberation said in a letter published Tuesday by the London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi.

The letter said Saddam "has come across evidence that some Iraqi officials had long been involved with American and British intelligence."

The mysterious organization stressed it was not "the remnants of the (ousted) Iraqi government," despite comments similar to those made by the regime, particularly information minister Mohammad Said al-Sahhaf, before US troops rolled into central Baghdad on April 9.

The group denounced what it called "a disinformation campaign" by the United States to hide losses at the hands of the "courageous resistance."

The organization claimed US forces in Iraq (news - web sites) have suffered 1,300 deaths and more than 3,000 wounded and that British troops have suffered 211 deaths.

The US Defense Department says 137 US military personnel have been killed in the Iraqi conflict. The British say 31 of their troops have died.

Al-Quds al-Arabi is edited by Abdul Bari Atwan, a Palestinian known for his pro-Saddam sympathies.

LINK

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this guarantees to be good

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thhanks for the info Illmatic.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good one!
Sounds like comical ali wrote that, nice to see he came through OK

Here is the first indication of armed resistance to the American presance, I expect we will see more of this and some public attacks as they attempt to cower the populace again and deal to the 'traitors'

more on this on the link below...

www.albawaba.com...

Arab press reports Tuesday said that the toppled Iraqi president Saddam Hussein could address the Iraqi people within 72 hours. Meanwhile, opposition leader, Abdel Amir al Rikabi told Al Bawaba by telephone from his office in Paris that �the Iraqi people�s resistance against the American forces has been growing.� He revealed that 20 US soldiers were killed and 10 armored carriers were destroyed amid what he claimed was a �media blackout imposed by Washington on such reports.�

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Lol!

They say WE are on a disinformation campaign?

Hehe...my sig says it all....

top topics

join