It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman in mineapolis kills sevral........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

just heard about this from my roommate didnt see it on the new posts, mods please delete if its already been posted
edit on 28-9-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just breaking hey?
No details as yet in the link just seven dead and four wounded i believe....
company had 28 emplyees so nearly half the staff.I hope it doesnt get political already.........
Theres a world of hurt goin on there right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I saw this earlier this evening on my news. They said the gunman had been fired from the company this morning, then went back on the shooting spree this afternoon. It didn't say that in your link. Just reporting what I heard on the news/tv.

It's so sad that people are mentally breaking over losing a job in this economy. I feel so sorry for the innocent coworkers, and their families.

Des

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

It's so sad that people are mentally breaking over losing a job in this economy. I feel so sorry for the innocent coworkers, and their families.

Des

Actually, with the prospect of NOT finding another Job, in this economy, I am surprised its not an hourly thing happening.

The breaking point, is a lot closer, when Management lets go of someone, for just the sake of saving a few dollars. I wonder if this person would have taken a pay cut........?

Prayers for the victims.........

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
2 dead, at least 4 wounded in Minneapolis office shooting

It's always sad to hear about a shooting, but it's pretty much an every day thing in the U.S
oh well...R.I.P victims

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I have just come across this shooting story and have discovered that another shooting happened the night before (4 dead) about 11 blocks away!

minnesota.cbslocal.com...

If I was to hazard a guess the two shootings are probably related, what that actually means who can say at this stage but it is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This situation was posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join