It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Actions Speak Louder Than Words With President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Ben Swann takes a look at how President Obama says one thing about the indefinite detention clause of the NDAA and yet continually does another.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The NDAA I look at it as a bill that was created by the Industrial/Military/Security Complex.It's very telling how Obama's handlers sent the lawyers to appeal can't have them pull their support and deal with the accusations of being "soft on terrorism."
I suspect that Judge Forrest won't be re-appointed as a federal judge.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
The NDAA I look at it as a bill that was created by the Industrial/Military/Security Complex.It's very telling how Obama's handlers sent the lawyers to appeal can't have them pull their support and deal with the accusations of being "soft on terrorism."
I suspect that Judge Forrest won't be re-appointed as a federal judge.

It's already been proven that Obama is the one who demanded indefinite detention for US citizens. The bill had wording that protected US citizens, Obama personally demanded it be changed. It's proven, the Senator who wrote the bill came out and said so when Obama threatened to veto it. Which Obama never did of course because it was his Personal bill.

join