It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How political corruption and social issues tie into your gas tank and wallet[FUEL]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATS members.. I have somehow tumble upon a amazing documentary that was rather quite well put together.

The documentary covers all the bases on the toxic waste people have to live in by the refineries,Technology on biofuel and the newer diseal engines that get well beyond American made cars on gas millage, to history of automobiles and standard oil. How rockfeller pushed amendment to outlaw alcholol for henry ford cars that ran off it and so much more...

I thought this documentary was just a boring watch before bed but it quickly pulled me in and thought it was a must watch for ATS community.. I'll be happy to further discuss the video once watch some it

FUEL

Couldn't get the embed to work

edit on 27-9-2012 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hi everyone, well l am an Aussie and fuel prices really get me angry. Today l paid $1.44 per litre of unleaded fuel, last saturday l paid $1.53 per litre. I know most of you guys are in the USA and pay by the gallon, but yeah you do the maths.... l think there is about 4 litres to a gallon.

Anyways, my point is that the Aussie dollar is up around the $1.03 U.S. at the minute... this should mean we in Australia should be buying oil/petrol a lot cheaper than when the Aussie dollar was worth .63 cents U.S. But it is actually quite the opposite.

I believe we were paying 80 odd cents a litre for unleaded petrol about 6 or 7 years ago, and in those 6 or 7 years we have seen the Aussie dollar rise significantly against the U.S. Dollar yet fuel as somehow managed to virtually double in its price.

I do not know what is going on or who is to blame, but l do feel like there is someone out there who is taking us all for a ride.... Plus our governments are doing little if anything at all to try and help ease the pain.

An unrelated link, but if ever in Australia and you are looking for a haircut or a beauty treatment please consider a day in the lovely sea side township of Rye, which is in Victoria Australia. Heidi Novotny and staff willl be pleased to assist www.hvezda.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
fantastic documentary, now look this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

all have sense... oil is excuse for all bad things in this century ...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by websitepete

I am a bit sorry but have trouble understanding how it is you feel gas is so expensive with all due respect. Were it to cost $100 a litre that would be a bargain. Energy is priceless.

new topics

top topics

join