It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Fukushima Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a new documentary out about the nuclear disaster in Japan. It points states that every thing has been covered up and played down. What are your feelings and opinions after watching it?

edit on 27-9-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

You really have to give a little more information if you want anyone to watch a 59 minute video, tell us why YOU think it's worth watching. Give us a sales pitch, if you're enthusiastic I'll watch it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The video contains footage from the disaster and from the effects of people around Japan. It discusses The cover up by the US gov. to save the nuclear industry. There is footage of the "spin" from the Japanese gov and the US gov stating that "If you smile you will have no ill effect from the radiation" or that radiation can be good for you. This documentary pertains to every one but especially the people of the US and the Northern Hemisphere. We were all exposed to large amounts fall out from this event but most people seem to have turned an blind eye to whats happened. But like the Doc. says we are all on Fukushima Beach together, this is a whole world issue. Yet most of the world doesn't seem to care. Staying informed on the largest nuclear disaster and the cover up that is still taking place and how it may effect you is will Worth an hour of your life. Trust Me. If you don't think so be all means don't watch it.
edit on 28-9-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

S&F !! Because ATS members should always once in a while be informed about the status of disasters like the one in #ashima.

I considered the dicision made to built those reacors practically at a fracture point on the earths crust a decision made by a retard. Maybe when a reporter will do a deep investigation into that he will find corruption on the highest levels..... as some of the vid shown implies. Radiation: the silent deadly killer to slowly whipe out part of the global population.

The lies, cover-up and manipulation of the people watching this tragedy unfold is sickning....where and when will this stop?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

The video contains footage from the disaster and from the effects of people around Japan. It discusses The cover up by the US gov. to save the nuclear industry. There is footage of the "spin" from the Japanese gov and the US gov stating that "If you smile you will have no ill effect from the radiation" or that radiation can be good for you. This documentary pertains to every one but especially the people of the US and the Northern Hemisphere. We were all exposed to large amounts fall out from this event but most people seem to have turned an blind eye to whats happened. But like the Doc. says we are all on Fukushima Beach together, this is a whole world issue. Yet most of the world doesn't seem to care. Staying informed on the largest nuclear disaster and the cover up that is still taking place and how it may effect you is will Worth an hour of your life. Trust Me. If you don't think so be all means don't watch it.

I wasn't being critical, I was trying to be helpful, if I didn't want to watch it I wouldn't have bothered replying to the thread. Offering "constructive criticism" is tricky, so I usually don't give it, regular old criticizing is a different story because I do that all the time. In this case it was meant to be constructive.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I realized that and yes, I forgot to thank you. The last part of my comment was a bit cheeky and I'm sorry. Thank you for trying to help me out. It is much appreciated. It just amazes me how little people pay attention to this issue Also I put this thread in Fragile Earth and not in the Japan thread specifically to make the point that this is a WORLD issue not a Japanese issue but it seems to have been moved.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

I realized that and yes, I forgot to thank you. The last part of my comment was a bit cheeky and I'm sorry. Thank you for trying to help me out. It is much appreciated. It just amazes me how little people pay attention to this issue Also I put this thread in Fragile Earth and not in the Japan thread specifically to make the point that this is a WORLD issue not a Japanese issue but it seems to have been moved.

No problem, thank's for the reply.
I am also amazed by the lack of interest in the subject, it isn't like they fixed it or anything, the site is still active.
Almost makes me wonder if the Deep Water Horizon was a model for what was going to happen here as far as the attention span of the public.

new topics

top topics

join