It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nosey-Self-Righteous-Neighbor calls Police screaming Child Abuse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Just for informations purposes. What would you do if I wanted your child? Are you armed at all times? Are you a master at martial arts? If I grabbed your child and started to run could you catch me? What then. Parents think they are watching their children when in fact they are not. WILL your child do the right thing is more important.

We are a very safety conscience family and my 10 and 12 yr old daughters play outside by themselves all the time. I actually feel sorry for anyone that tries to abduct them. Both are extremely fast, how do I know? I was close to a world class athlete and I can"t catch either one of my girls. Bothe are well trained in self defense. Not the competetive karate no touch kind, the the down and dirty kill or be killed kind. My youngest is a competitive archer and my eldest shoots rifle and pistol at marksman level. Both girls know how to use firearms. Both are deadly fast. Both are competent in self defense. Both are alweays with another, and both know how to spot trouble from afar. I know I taught them. I have had others test them unknowingly.

Watching your child does nothing to protect them but give YOU a false sense of security. Train your children to do the right thing and they will. Give them responsibilities and they will grow to be capable adults. Coddle them and watch them at all times and they wil never leave home or achieve their full capacity as humans. That is the problem with todays politically correct society. To many coddled woosies and not enough men and women of character that can handle a real situation and are happy in their world of false security.

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Good post tracehd1.

People are using the CPS as one would have used the gestapo. They don't like something and they turn you in. The CPS has the power to take your children away and put them in the system. To a parent that is very, very scary. People can lie to CPS can get away with it because they are a "concerned" citizen.

So you want to be a "hover" parent? You want to let your children explore the world with your rules and your guidance? That is your prerogative.

As long as you don't beat your children and you love them and they know it, more power to you. There are many different parenting styles and thank goodness for that because not one child is like the next and not one parent is like the next. Similar, yes but not just like it with the same life experiences.

Let's stop and think for a moment, CPS. Child Protective Service.

How well are they truly protecting our children when 1 out of every children go to bed hungry? With 17 million children going hungry in the U.S., Al Roker says it's time to act

When 1 out 50 children are homeless. HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE HOMELESS IN AMERICA?

To me, that is way unacceptable. There is no protection going on.

Listen, I worked at a major Children's Hospital for 5 years. I've seen true child abuse. It is ugly and wrong. I've seen it when it is Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Siblings and yes, Foster Parents.

Foster Parent's are when CPS says that you are not able to take care of your children, so they take them away from you and put them with a "checked out" family to keep them safe. There are few and fare between good foster families out there. Good foster families do exist, please don't get me wrong. But once again, they are ruled by CPS and can have a child that they love and care for ripped away from them at any moment for any reason.

Have the guts, if you have an issue with they way a parent is parenting to go up and talk with them, leave them a note. Something!

You don't have to be confrontational, not at all. You get more with honey than you do with vinegar.

Talk with the parent or the child. To the parent, "I was so scared yesterday. I thought so and so was going into the street on his big wheel." To the child, "I get very scared when it looks like your going to go into the street. You could get hurt."

Just think, the next time someone has an issue with you and/or your children just one little call could mess your children's life up, forever.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sometimes it isn't nosey ness or grudge holders it's white trash that wants your children and use the system to try and get them. I know this for a fact. The demand for white children is astronomical, especially beautiful ones like mine. Anyway there are not many white children in the system and most foster parents get black or hispanic children...beleive me covetting is the one thing here that will make them call, they covet your beautiful white children and probably can't have none of their own and don't qualify for adoption so they'll call on your ass hoping that the state takes them and they'll come in as a "Helpful" neighbor and say "Oh I can take them for this time while things get sorted out" That's because THEY'RE THE ONES WHO CALLED IT IN!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
CPS has FAR, FAR to much power. I personally know SEVERAL people that took GREAT care of thier kids who have since had them taken away. Yet these dope dealers, and whatnot get to keep thier kids.

CPS -tried- to gain influence over my own son's life. He was a premie, born at 26 weeks into the pregnancy. I stayed in the NICU for almost 2 months STRAIGHT. My wife never came to the hospital cause they doctors scared her by saying our son had less than a 10% chance to make it through the first week. CPS tried to push itself into my life, unsucsessfully. In the end, they ended up paying for me, and my families entire trip from California, back to my home-state of Tx.

CPS are little more than bullies. Most of the people who work for CPS don't even have kids. How're you gonna tell me how I am supposed to raise MY child when you don't even have children of your own?

AWESOME TOPIC OP!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join