It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Stargate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would like to thank all of you for the time you spent in replying to my Post.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic

Was this really a stargate, like in the movies? Or was that the intention? I've never heard of this but that's very interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmoonbeam
Was this really a stargate, like in the movies? Or was that the intention? I've never heard of this but that's very interesting.

Not a stargate in the way you're thinking, but something possibly related:

The Stargate Project was the umbrella code name of one of several sub-projects established by the U.S. Federal Government to investigate claims of psychic phenomena with potential military and domestic applications, particularly "remote viewing": the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.

These projects were active from the 1970s through 1995, and followed up early psychic research done at The Stanford Research Institute (SRI), Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), The American Society for Psychical Research, and other psychical research labs.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeon
[SNIP]

Interesting. If you're being truthful, I am sorry. The only info I have on this is very limited. The electromagnetic field around ourselves as well as the specific "amplitude" of each individual is different, so one test that works on one subject would never work on another unless they are both subjected to being within a similar field. I realize a lot of ATS'ers may think I'm a bit crazy for posting this but I'm just laying it out there for your sake as it may not make sense to others so much as it might to you. Without going too much into the paranormal topic, I'm afraid there's only only so much I'll say. There is a route of disabling military implants "if" this is what you believe it to be (and "if" it is working only in a certain way), but it can be fatal. A type of therapy psychiatrists use somewhat like electroconvulsive but at a higher, and again, more deadly level. Finding a doctor willing to even go this route would require testing beforehand with x-rays, CT scans and the like proving there was a foreign electrical object within. There are tests where implants were nothing more than "antennas" but again, I have had limited information handed to me on that type of thing. To stop that specifically from working, there's a very simple approach which I can share if you like.

If you're having problems at home with "entities," this probably isn't the forum topic you should be posting under but there's methods (I hear, at least) that might work. Worse before it gets better type of things.

Anyways, it's not that I don't believe what you've shared, I've seen so much that most might consider fanciful even these days, it's just that I don't want to hand out advice that may cause the problem to worsen for you. I do wish you well, though.

Edit:

I've just gone over what you've put together on your site. It's a little far-fetched at times but I am giving you the doubt. Again, I can share with you how to block certain physical messages, but if you went that route and still had issues, or heard voices, then I can't really help you. At that point I personally would lean on just seeing a psychiatrist or trying to find a way to fill your own spiritual needs.
edit on 22-10-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeon

Surgical removal of the Implant will render it inert. The basic implant is made from elementary elements found right here on Earth. They are not designed in any specific pattern or Geometric configuration. They seem to force nerve cell growth directly to the object and it is thought that these implants use the Forced Growth of Neural Connections to it in the Human Body and Nervous System as the way to generate a dual frequency radio signal.

All supposed implants immediately stop their dual broadcast once removed from the Human Body. All implants that have been removed have shown no special abilities on construction that would create this Forced Neural Growth of connection. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share what Jeffery Mishlove said on C2C this month
"the Navy has awarded a 4 million dollar grant in parapsychology .... applications were due in June and the contract was awarded in July. The Navy is looking for a way to perfect the mind to detect patterns that will identify attacks"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
Just thought I'd share what Jeffery Mishlove said on C2C this month
"the Navy has awarded a 4 million dollar grant in parapsychology .... applications were due in June and the contract was awarded in July. The Navy is looking for a way to perfect the mind to detect patterns that will identify attacks"

The US is notorious for their "techno-occult" obsessions when it comes to weaponry. Still, getting back to the "mundane," I wanted to share that the Navy isn't the only branch of the military developing mind-control warfare applications.

Technological - from Intelligence Officers group

Air Force Research Laboratory's 711th Human Performance Wing revamped a call for research proposals examining "Advances in Bioscience for Airmen Performance." It's a six-year, $49 million effort to deploy extreme neuroscience and biotechnology in the service of warfare.

One suggested research thrust is to use "external stimulant technology to enable the airman to maintain focus on aerospace tasks and to receive and process greater amounts of operationally relevant information."

Another asks scientists to look into "fus[ing] multiple human sensing modalities" to develop the "capability for Special Operations Forces to rapidly identify human-borne threats."

Conversely, the chemical pathway area could include methods to degrade enemy performance and artificially overwhelm enemy cognitive capabilities.

Chemical - From UK report

The borrachero tree, which is marked by beautiful white and yellow blossoms that droop ever so innocuously from the plant’s slender branches, holds a secret that few people outside northern South America know about. The tree’s seeds, flowers, and pollen possess hallucinogenic chemical substances that, when inhaled or consumed, are capable of eliminating a person’s free will, and turning him or her into a mindless zombie that can be fully controlled without any inhibitions.

Back in May, the U.K.’s Daily Mail ran a report on the borrachero tree, also known as the “drunken binge” tree, explaining how a substance derived from it, scopolamine, blocks a person’s ability to form memories, and temporarily inhibits his ability to make free will choices. When inhaled or consumed, in other words, scopolamine can turn any person into a robot that will do whatever another person tells him to do, even if it means robbing his own house.

Ultrasonics - DARPA request, Wired report

The Pentagon’s blue-sky research arm wants to... do it all from the outside in — with a gadget installed inside the troops’ helmets. “Remote Control of Brain Activity Using Ultrasound,” the Defense Department’s Armed with Science blog promises.

It’s the latest out-there project in the military’s growing arsenal of brain-based research. In recent months alone (dated September 9, 2010), the Pentagon’s funded projects to optimize troop’s minds, prevent injuries and even preemptively assess cognitive ability and vulnerability to traumatic stress. Now, Darpa’s funding one lab that’s trying to do it all — from boosting troop intelligence to preventing traumatic brain injuries.

“When people ask what this kind of device could do, I ask them what their brain does for them,” Tyler tells Danger Room. “The brain serves all the functions of your body, and if you knew the neuroanatomy, then you can start to regulate each one of those functions.”

Since the time of these reports, new generations of these advances (using the above) have been developed.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

In the fall of 1995 I was watching an investigative magazine program when this was reported, I have never heard anything about it since;

Joint european and U.S military scientist perfected a non consensual CHIP THAT MAKES YOU KILL YOURSELF .The reporter went on to say that all of the scientists went and KILLED THEMSELVES.
YES THATS RIGHT, THEY USED THERE OWN INVENTIONS ON THEM.
It was as if the military was sending a message to the world ,WE WILL DO WHAT WE WANT AND NOTHING CAN STOP US.The last words the reporter said "apparently we have a real conspiracy here".

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It smells like bull.

Might it be that it was a cover for a different program?

Possibly the U2 and other such spy planes?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

It's possible. Honestly, I have never liked the whole bio-mechanical projects of any kind. As for the reports I've shared however, they are accurate. I actually have more information on it even, but it's really not much more than bits about how psychoactive drugs were used first and etc etc, along with the Pentagon's advisory board warnings about what enemy technological research would then be in response to the research, and what have you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Okay, could you please share your research? As, no offence, but I have the feeling that it is misinformation at best and an outright hoax at worse. Don't share it if it is classified and would get me killed though, tyvm.

On a tangent: Might the GaTe part of the acronym have a connection to the Gifted and Talented program? If so, does anyone on here have a list of community/non-profit groups that had ties to this (GaTe/Department of Education,) program/societal/psychological programming of youth && operating budgets in excess of what would seem likely based on other programs in the community?

^If so, does anyone have the physical addresses/distances of such locations in relation to other places of interest, e.g. military bases, military recruiters, etc.

^at any rate has anyone on here gone through the trouble of correlating all of this data along with what the kids/subjects ended up doing with their lives? Like joining the Army or Navy or whatnot? If so, you could see if there is a higher chance of them enlisting vs. their peers, etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Actually, here, I'll share a little bit more. Please excuse the long post, I am just copying/pasting key elements from the project's research notes.

In the United States, the ongoing obsession with national security and the enormous funding necessary to soothe a national psyche of fear and war is a key driver for enhancing security thereby eliminating the uncertainty of daily living. ECN may generate predictive and diagnostic biotechnologies to reduce tension. Such a development could eliminate much uncertainty and concomitant drama in human affairs by providing leaders with assets to manage the complexities in brain-behavior relationships. To get there though, reliable data on human beings, as they function as interconnected consumers, warfighters, enemies, refugees, diplomats, criminals, and citizens of their respective nations will need to be collected and assessed. The entire effort depends on the application of general Evolution and Evolutionary Psychology. (snip)

A comprehensive knowledge base of planetary ecosystems and how humans interface with those ecosystems will have to be constructed and meshed with the findings of brain-behavior functions. The dissection of the individual and global organism may lead to unprecedented forecasting capability The ultimate outcome may be the creation of biomachine systems that suggest procedures and diagnostics with which to anticipate and/or minimize a wide range of human problems. Biomachine tools that can suggest courses of action such as military intervention, diplomacy, containment, stability and consequence management operations, economic aid, covert operations, or a Pontius Pilate approach to nations that engage in internal self-destruction may become available... (snip)

...why do many nations prefer war? The phenomenon of removing the brakes on non-violent behavior and the promotion of war as a positive activity and economic engine is one of the most understudied issues in human history. ECN may be useful in understanding the war phenomenon as it relates to creation of dehumanized others and violence in general. (snip)

"...beyond the development of neuro-biomachinery and genetic manipulation, non-traceable neuroweapons with viral genetic payloads may be used to disrupt the brain and central nervous system. As a result, the creation of neurosecurity advisory and/or ethics boards may be required to keep R&D and testing efforts that come to public awareness, in bounds."

edit on 13-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, that is interesting... but... how would they be 'untraceable'?

Anything that has a measurable impact is traceable in some way/shape/form, right? That is some scary # though... especially considering that just regular old propaganda is enough...

A virus that alters neurology seems far-fetched, yet such things already exist in nature. Yipes.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

The remarks about the GaTE Program strikes a chord with me. I was enrolled in the GaTE program very early in my grammar school years. I was actively sought after by the military. All branches. My mother still boasts to this day about the amount of visits I had from recruiters, considering the distance we lived from town and the distance of dirt roads that they had to travel to reach our home. The home visits from recruiters started at the beginning of my high school years and continued until my mother moved. I received phone calls till my 25th birthday, as did my mother from recruiters. I attended high school from 93 to 96. Early graduation by 1 year.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Lol, the only problem with that logic is that....

recruiters would stalk rocks if they thought they had a chance of getting them to enlist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join