It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Speaks?: Obama vs Romney, The Rapture, The FEMA Camps, The Mark Of The Beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, the low-down from God on what is going to happen, here on ATS? You decide

Whether you are a believer or not, the following snippet is going to have something that you are going to need to remember. God is gonna get his bride out of here before the really messed up part happens ( not everybody is the bride, very few, not all believers are the bride: the ones that are like Elijah, Elisha, and Enoch are like the bride- is my understanding. They had a 100 percent report card with God- this is what I have gauged from what I have read in other prophecies- these are far from lukewarm and cold christians and are the first fruits. The Christians that don't get taken up are gonna be refined in the trials of the tribulation and will be the martyrs and the guests- my understanding) Ok, and for you guys who are gonna be here cause you didn't' want to believe until the stuff hits the fan and you see the worst of the worst in mankind and non-mankind come out, the snippet ends with hope for you.

end-times-prophecy.com...

The LORD wanted me to include these Words received by my good friend Donna who also hears from HIM with this very serious warning:

Oh, LORD, people are not getting the soon sudden destruction and rapture message. Do you have words regarding this message?

[color=gold]Yes, my daughter, I have words. The people do not get it because they have their heads in the sand. They don’t want to take their heads out because then they would have to look around and see that things aren’t right in the world and they are never going to be because there is an antichrist system being set in place. Everything is there, it is just waiting to happen.

The people believe they are going to get Obama out of office and put Romney in. Do you have words regarding this line of thinking?

[color=greenyellow]The people have always put their faith and trust in what they see and in what they believe they can do. This is no different. They believe they are going to get Obama out and put Romney in and all will be okay but this is not true. Obama will have a higher trump card than Romney. Whatever hand Romney plays Obama, by hook or crook, will come up with a higher point hand and win the game. This will cause destruction and death in the land.

What about the rapture, LORD? I know we can’t know the day or time. What do you have to say?

[color=gold]The rapture is right around the corner. The people have been warned and better be ready. So few are ready, though. They shun the message and fight it because they don’t want to change their lifestyle to accommodate for the rapture.

What is going to happen when the Bride is removed from the earth in the rapture?

[color=palevioletred]There will be sudden destruction, a nuclear event, a solicited one will occur in the U.S. at the time of the rapture. This is what will elicit the rapture. I will not allow my Bride to be radiated or destroyed. She is MINE. I paid a high price on the cross for her and laid down my life for her. I will not allow evil men and an evil system to harm her in any way.

What will this mean for those left behind?

[color=orangered]Those left behind will be the sorriest people on this earth. There will be great moans and groans and weeping sweeping across the earth. The earth will be in ruins because of multiple nuclear reactions across the globe, not only in the U.S. but all across the globe. The people will realize something very evil has happened. Marshall Law will be ushered in quickly to control the people because of widespread looting, robbery, and crime. People will be attacked and robbed on the streets, in their yards and in their homes. No one will be safe. There will be widespread hunger and lack of drinking water. People will become desperate and like wild animals. The world has never seen the evil that will be unleashed when the Bride is taken.

Is there a way for those left behind to be saved?

[color=crimson]Yes, they must profess their faith in ME to authorities and refuse the RFID health care chip in their hand or forehead. They will then be arrested, tortured in FEMA camps and beheaded. These children will arrive in heaven in glory for they refused the mark of the beast, the health care chip. I will give them each a crown with jewels for their martyrdom.

Verses I am including to go with the LORD’s words:

1 Thes. 5:1-3 NKJV ‘But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the LORD so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.’

Prov. 28:26 NIV “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”

Mark 13:32-33 NIV “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the SON, but only the FATHER. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.

Revelation 20:4 NIV “I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about JESUS and because of the Word of GOD. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
More FAKE doom and gloom for those with simple or easily persuaded minds.

Hummmmmm a 1 hour 45 min boobtube video, think I will PASS.

I am glad you used question marks in your title……. my answer is ‘NO’

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

You and your friend have a very interesting spin on future events.

I personally think that the persecution of mankind will not be so obvious...as to be nuclear weapons.

I think it will come in the form of (biological warfare - germ warfare). "It is the use of biological toxins or infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses and fungi with intent to kill or incapacitate humans, animals, or plants as an act of war."...and if you look around the world today and what is currently happening; I believe this is already happening in many parts of the world.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-9-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Hey, I used to be believe demons were aliens.

Never say never. In 2009, I thought I stepped out the matrix ( medical industry injury), then in 2010 ( supernatural experiences with "advanced beings"- demons now), I thought I really stepped out the matrix. 2011( the true colors came out), late 2011 ( the new age deception) wha? I find out a big secret and I think I'm the only one- I feel like I really stepped out the matrix now. Then 2012 Jesus is the truth, the life and the way! You got it. Now you are steppin out the matrix... You almost there baby!

www.biblestudytools.com...

Matthew 11:15

He who has ears, let him hear

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Rapture in the bible ? Where ??? It does not exist as you propose .
I will leave some verses for you now . Matthew Chapter 24 verse 29, 30, 31 Does not agree with a Pre Trib Rapture
2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2 verses 1 thru13
Revelations Chapter7 verses 1 thru 14
Revelations chapter 14 especially verses 14 and 15
The "Harvest" will occur but on the Lords time table .

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Marshall Law will be ushered in quickly to control the people because of widespread looting, robbery, and crime. People will be attacked and robbed on the streets,

Really? "God" can't spell "Martial law"??????????????????

Martial arts;
Martial music;
Marshal Mathers;
field Marshall Rommel;
"Marshall" Dillon never declared "Martial" law..

edit on 27-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

When Christ comes the MARK of the Beast will already be given . If you take it your done for ever . There will be no one who will have a second chance . The bible tells us that Jesus will not come in the clouds and reap until after the Antichrist has had his time . It's in Red letter and black and white in the verses given in my last post . The Pre Trib Rapture might very well be a Strong Delusion where by ones faith could fail if he thinks he has been rejected of Christ because that person then realizes they are going through the Tribulation . Note that the Tribulation and Wrath are two separate things .

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Marshal Law is real . You have been under it twice already . Once during Grenada and the other during the Gulf War . But we never experienced the brutality of it because we as a nation did not react adversely to the Government . Check it out !
Then google FEMA Marshal Law , Marshal Law Executive Orders and Police State 2000 the video .
It's not as funny as you think !

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ahhh... Delusional living. Must be quite the comfort in trying times. Maybe I'll give it a try... in my next life.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Even without the coloured text (though thank you for adding it,) this comes off as a supreme kook, with an obvious dispensationalist opinion and delusions of grandeur. God doesn't need kooks to get his word out -- if he really had a message for humanity, he could easily find far more efficient and credible means than some woman ranting on a web site visited by hardly anyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by 46ACE

Marshal Law is real . You have been under it twice already . Once during Grenada and the other during the Gulf War . But we never experienced the brutality of it because we as a nation did not react adversely to the Government . Check it out !
Then google FEMA Marshal Law , Marshal Law Executive Orders and Police State 2000 the video .
It's not as funny as you think !

"M-a-r-t-i-a-l": referring to or related to the "Military"
I don't know what the heck "Marshal" is

AlexJones has taken all of us for a ride.
This is not a joke either:
the famed"fema death train cars" are in all reality auto transporters!

edit on 28-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not doubting God could give a message, but he told us himself we wouldn't hear from him much until he returned. That being said, i doubt this woman. People do not need to add to what he gave us, he gave us everything we'd need to know of the end before he ascended to his throne. The whole "thief in the night" thing, watch and wait and do not get caught sleeping. The High Priest would sneak up on sleeping priests like a thief in the night throw hot coals onto sleeping priests and set them ablaze for dereliction of duty.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
God uses card game metaphors -- Really?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Marshal Law is real . You have been under it twice already

I gave you the face palm because of your lack of history education. And because there is no such thing as "Marshal Law." The correct term is Martial Law.

I suppose you have never once heard of the Lieber Code, better known as General Order 100?

Prepared by Francis Lieber, promulgated as General Orders No. 100 by
President Lincoln, 24 April 1863.

SECTION I

Martial Law - Military jurisdiction - Military necessity - Retaliation

www.lawofwar.org...
Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the Congress of United States and gives it the sole power to make laws. Article 2 does not give the President the power to make laws, or to ignore them, once they're passed by Congress. It specifically states that the President has to execute those laws unless they are struck down by the Supreme Court, or repealed by Congress.
The Lieber Code was never repealed, it still stands to day as Law. Anytime the President wants, or the Congress wants, the Lieber Code can be implemented like it was in Lincoln days, when he called up 75,000 troops to quell the declension in the South, and to punish the Southern Congressmen for walking out. In other words, OP, Martial Law has been in the book since April, 1863. What was the second time Martial Law was declared? Who in fact declared it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by SimonPeter

Marshal Law is real . You have been under it twice already

I gave you the face palm because of your lack of history education. And because there is no such thing as "Marshal Law." The correct term is Martial Law.

Star for your "liberty facepalm", sir, but I'm pretty sure that he's referring to this guy:

Marshall Law

Based on his comment, he must think that everyone plays Tekken... twice.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Excuse my spelling , but we were put under Martial Law by Bush Sr and Reagan . It was news to me also . The order was signed and the necessity was not there so we never saw the heavy hand of the military come down on us .

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You are behind the curve on this one . You should take a look at the Executive Orders that have been written to both implement and enforce that Martial Law . Presidential Executive Orders can not be reviewed by the Congress for 6 months . A lot has been brought in under the radar and you haven't been looking .
Also if your not familiar with the UN Agenda 21 you may want to look at it .

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

You are behind the curve on this one . You should take a look at the Executive Orders that have been written to both implement and enforce that Martial Law . Presidential Executive Orders can not be reviewed by the Congress for 6 months . A lot has been brought in under the radar and you haven't been looking .
Also if your not familiar with the UN Agenda 21 you may want to look at it .

Oh, I have read them, including the Patriot Act. And I am always looking. General Order 100 was the First time Martial Law was signed into law. All Bush did was make it even more legal, with his little minion Carl Rove. Read the PA sometime, it will make you angry. Very little gets by me these days.
I can smell Civil War coming if this election is stolen.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I feel that if Obama gets in we can kiss America good bye . I also feel that if Romney gets in we can kiss Social Security and Medicare goodbye . And I believe that both work for the same people . When the dollar falls both will be gone forever as even the government works on money . Gloom and Doom it would seem . The whole country seems to be waiting on the last shoe to drop .
We don't agree on Christianity and we will leave it at that , but I see things heading to a one world government that will have to be implemented to issue a global currency albeit a digital currency like the Mark of the Beast .
There are a lot of unanswered questions like the structures that we couldn't build today like in Cuzco in Central Peru . The depictions of fiery chariots / rockets both in Mayan carvings and petroglyphs and finally told about in the bible , the Nazca lines . A lot of questions ? Answers are few , and speculation running wild .
The answers will come soon .

top topics

join