It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Worry About the Noises From The Sky Its Natural and Nothing That Will Harm Anyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Dont Worry About the Noises From The Sky Its Natural and Nothing That Will Harm Anyone

One of the reasons for it is the earth is traveling into a band of GOOD energy it is what causes The New Age
its good energy but some noises and other apparitions will happen more and more

some of the noises in oz (outback in the desert) sound like people screaming in pain or rage and its deafening, videos are on youtube
(some videos may or may not be bogus most aint)

be at peace no matter what happens, its an important time to do this

Like Bear Grylls teaches its attitude that counts more than anything

Humans need proper meditation
ca.figu.org...

You know by now we come from the universe (Creation) not one of the gods
you know your spirit is the Creation, this is for you.

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

If Russia invades Iran to pre-empt usa for the oil nuclear ww3 will be imminent as countries fight over Iran's oily carcass. A line is always drawn in the sand
fear nothing but fear itself
we decide what affects us

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
so buzzing droning sounds at 5 in the morning that sound unearthly are good things.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
so buzzing droning sounds at 5 in the morning that sound unearthly are good things.

nothing to worry about

you might want to move to a location it dosnt do it if it disturbs your sleep though

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

What kind of noise? I live in Michigan and have not heard anything out of the ordinary here.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I put it in the other way...

For something that can make that much sound, we are sure dead against it. No survival technique can save you from 5 miles steamroller
. So... make life worthy of living - live as usual, everyone time will come as dictated.

If its man made, then survival is probable.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Carry an umbrella..just in case

edit on 27-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I can reccomend a good psychiatrist.

The strange sounds are happening because I found out what schizophrenia really is. I did things to cause imbalances and malfunctions so they all started trying to talk to me. The thing is is they are either somewhere else in dimensions or time. I cannot explain everything because they confuse me, they don't want to be known by our world. It could be a human system involved as well. I know you might think im dellusional, but I know what ive done, and I know that this is my fault. I just wanted them to shut up. I couldn't stand hearing them talking all the time. I found out they used some kind of chip, ive even felt the beam try to implant me more than once on my leg. I can also hear when they try to implant me now, i hear a click because that system doesn't work anymore. There are voices reported in the sounds, those are trying to talk to me, I cannot hear them all the time now.

About worshipping the self or your own spirit, your ruining people's lives, God is real, he's spoken to me, so is Jesus Christ. There are beings that can repair anything in reality. There could be impending doom one moment, the next you may have forgotten all about it and things will seem normal. That is how things work here, have faith in something greater than yourself.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Do you mean these sounds?

youtube.com...

Cause NOTHING about this noise sounds worrisome

edit on 27-9-2012 by Xquizit

Trying to fix my link... So sorry if it doesn't work
edit on 27-9-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum for this New Age post. Maybe the 2012 or the Philosophy & Metaphysics forum would be better? I like what you have to say and it's fun but man you sold when I read this...

.....Bear Grylls

reply to post by Xquizit

Ugh, may wanna edit that post to not include mobile links.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Your right... Sorry. This damn iPad .... Gonna have to hop on the computer and edit

top topics

join