It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea party groups work to remove names from Ohio voter rolls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well ACORN registered all those fake, dead, and duplicate names in 08. T Party is just trying to make sure Mickey Mouse doesn't live in a building zoned in a commercial area. That works I guess till you get a building code in an area that allows for people to live in commercial buildings. Like apartment rooms over small storefront businesses.
The media is just spinning the story. We all know what ACORN did in 08.

And of course Salon.com is a left wing site. duh
edit on 28-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The Tea Party is really garbage, I wish they would all leave the country. I don't to live in the same state as these hateful tyrannical people. I thought they were supposed to be about freedom and small government? Clearly not, as they are trying to block as many democrats from voting as possible.

Just the conservative answer to ACORN and Democrat community organizing. We also know that the Democrats have tried to use the US Census to redistrict areas to give them an edge in voting electorate.

In case you missed this, here is an article going back to Clinton, as we can see that Democrats have tried this before

In hopes of getting more accurate population figures, the Census Bureau wants to combine the results of a traditional head count with a statistical "sample" that uses information drawn from a representative group to estimate the size and demographic characteristics of Americans who don't respond to mailed questionnaires or are missed in door-to-door surveys.

The arcane details of the next census carry enormous weight because the results are used to determine political boundaries and could shift control of the House of Representatives. And because the people most likely to be added to the population count by the use of "sampling" are considered much more likely to be minorities and poor people who traditionally support Democrats, the method itself has become the focus of a bitter partisan fight.

"The Clinton administration's illegal and unconstitutional scheme to manipulate our census for the express purposes of political gain has been exposed," Gingrich said yesterday.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 28-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The Tea Party is really garbage, I wish they would all leave the country. I don't to live in the same state as these hateful tyrannical people. I thought they were supposed to be about freedom and small government? Clearly not, as they are trying to block as many democrats from voting as possible. This really just shows how desperate they are though, having to cheat because they are in a panic. Get over it, Obama is going to win.
edit on 27-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

The original Tea Party did care about smaller government and fiscal responsibility but the GOP saw that as a threat to the two party system and quickly crushed it. As to the cheating part of your post, real rich coming from the ACORN Democrat cheat machine. Both parties have examples of cheating so don't try preaching the innocent card.

Obama is going to win, perhaps. Going to be closer then you think as more and more wise up to the # spread by both the Republicans and Democrats

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by neo96

Everyone knows the Tea Party has a large portion of racists and bigots anyway.

edit on 27-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Well, I am sure there are, but as to a large portion, going to need some sources for that.

--------------------------------------------------

But I am seeing a lot of Obama is going to win, get used to it. Sounds like some desperation from the Obama crowd.....Four more years of Obama, or four years of Romney - sounds like four more years of disappointment for Americans.

edit on 28-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Calling obama a monkey sickens me.

I wish those idiots would go the way of the dodo.

Obama is many things, but there are better things to criticize him on rather than on his ethnicity and looks.
'

I'm tired of bigoted people like them , of all stripes, pushing their crap discriminatory agenda to push only the people they don't approve of out.

Those kinds of people do not understand what America really means.

But racism and bigotry is something that will never go away.

I weep for this country.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah...it's called gerrymandering. And Ohio republicans did it this year to get Dennis Kucinich out of office and have one less democratic district in Ohio.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's fun, watching you guys stabbing at each over other crooks who work together.

There will be no "write in Ron paul", either. I consider him the 3rd Stooge, actually. Voting any more is like asking "do you want to be shot, poisoned, or stabbed?"
edit on 29-9-2012 by wylekat because: Spelling? WHAT spelling?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join