It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of animal is this??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weller
I'm going with something bloated or underdeveloped as well. It always strikes me odd when only one picture is taken by the person that finds it and if they don't decide to take it to a zoologist as I would have done.

Its like those Big Foot films that people supposedly capture...quit filming from a distance and run after it!!!!

Considering the strength of a Sasquatch, chasing it down might not be the best thing. You might wind up with a bashed in skull care of a very irritated, 8 ft. tall creature.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Odd, case was closed on the first page of the thread folks...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Maxim (or one of the others by felix dennis) magazine published a larger more detailed picture of this creature. It's quite possible it's a fake (we have some amazing artists out there). However, if so, the attention to detail is phenomenal. It seems to be an adult creature (it has quite a large penis sticking out). I'm imagining that its a link between the seal like ancestors and cetaceans (whales and the like). Or it's possible that someone is doing something they shouldn't with DNA (this would explain the attempted cover up).

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
looks like a dead manitee to me, gots the body of a sea lion with the tail of a whale. Or a porpoise fetus.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its head is shaped kinda weird and it looks to me like its expressing pain.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
its probably some kind of, child floatation device that was lost at sea, an just came back all dirty.

or some animals miscarrage

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Rather than read the real solution on the first page, I'd just like to say that it appears to be some kind of cross between the Loch Ness Monster and a yam or sweet potato. Most likely a yam, because of the color. I suspect it's another case of a hideous monster and mutation created by scientists and genetically engineered crops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join