It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California man linked to anti-Muslim film arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

They are doing a favor to him, as his life obviously is in danger by radical Islamic fundamentalist. But I wonder how they will keep him safe in Jail as is a rise of Muslim believers and recruiting within the prison system in the US.

The only safe place he is going is to a "the camp".

I wonder about if and can the u.s. government charge all person who were involve with the films production for murder of an u.s. official?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Very interesting video ...but who is Stanley Inc. and what do they have to gain?

Side note, because of the Sheldon avatar in this thread, I kept thinking Stan Lee Inc when he was speaking...brain was stuck on comics until I saw some of the other videos were you see it's proper spelling.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I think it would be difficult for them to prove they intended for an ambassador to die....don't forget the intel indicating al-Qaeda attack in advance of his death and protests for the release of the "Blind Sheik"

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
By the way, this guy is being held without bond:

Producer held without Bond

This just shows that America is being sold out to anyone who wants to buy in. Our Country is going to a Hell Hole in a hurry.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

To Gain?? How about the so called responsibility of causing 4 Americans to die in Libya. How about other American Embassies being destroyed in the name of "ISLAM".

And if you really believe NOW that the Muslims hate us because of a Video posted two to three months before the attacks even happened you are really stupid. Why did 9/11 happen again?? A video right?? NOOOOO. Why did Iran take our Americans hostage in Iran back in the day?? A Video right?? Why did 12 Israel athletes get killed at the Olympics?? A video right??

Look, writing History must be nice. I mean who can argue with the History books right?? No one brings up true History but will look at a Video on Youtube. Sickening!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I guess you skipped over the second post I made in this thread where I sated the following;

What are everyone's thoughts on this...did he really violate his probation or is this a public relations stunt to save face on behalf of the American government (especially since most know the movie didn't cause the events in the middle east to unfold)?

Remember the real story about the turmoil is that it was an al-Qaeda operative seeking revenge as well as the release of "Blind Sheik".

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You don't have to prove intent. The charge of using blasphemy to insight social unrest that results in a death would be sort of like creating a situation which could be viewed as involuntary manslaughter. If you hit a pedestrian and unintentionally kill them this is the charge you get sometimes. If you put something in the road and someone dies by overreacting to the prank from an auto accident it is involuntary manslaughter.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I kind of see the connection you are making towards involuntary manslaughter ...but as an American citizen, isn't he entitled to first amendment rights on speech and religion?

Also this situation brings me back to the early 90's when Judas Priest went to trial over their music influencing the suicide of a teenager. The case against them was dismissed.

I'm sure there are other examples but it's late and I'll be honest I don't feel like looking for others at the moment as I think this one is a pretty good example of him likely not being charged for the 4 deaths.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

But he was charged and he did go to court.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

His arrest and sentencing today was for violating his probation conditions from the check-kitting scheme conviction awhile back. No charges related to the movie itself...hence why I threw that question out there.. to see if anyone thought they would try to tie him to the deaths... personally I don't think they can.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Which part?? The one where you ask everyones opinion on this topic?? If no one can give there own version, and yours is the only right one how can we have a discussion??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Of course his arrest has nothing to do with the Video...I mean after three or four years they finally find this guy is using the Internet. How convenient.....

I understand your post but come on now, are you that blind??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The law uses many different ways to accomplish things. It doesn't matter what he got charged with, the fact that he is back in jail where he can't do more harm is what counts.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

The law uses many different ways to accomplish things. It doesn't matter what he got charged with, the fact that he is back in jail where he can't do more harm is what counts.

So, you think that he has harmed someone?? I think he was charged for forging checks or something like that. But now, he is basically charged with inciting Muslim Hate for the US throughout the World???

Never mind WW2 when the US, Russia, and others decided to take Millions off there land to create Israel, Never mind Vietnam, never Mind the Iraq War, never mind.....

Never Mind. Our World and its issues dont fit into a 30 second sound bite. This had been going on for DECADES!!! The World Needs to wake up and Quick.
edit on 28-9-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I have quite a few cops and a few judges as friends. I know how things work.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

To Gain?? How about the so called responsibility of causing 4 Americans to die in Libya. How about other American Embassies being destroyed in the name of "ISLAM".

And if you really believe NOW that the Muslims hate us because of a Video posted two to three months before the attacks even happened you are really stupid. Why did 9/11 happen again?? A video right?? NOOOOO. Why did Iran take our Americans hostage in Iran back in the day?? A Video right?? Why did 12 Israel athletes get killed at the Olympics?? A video right??

Look, writing History must be nice. I mean who can argue with the History books right?? No one brings up true History but will look at a Video on Youtube. Sickening!!!!!

Which part?? The one where you ask everyones opinion on this topic?? If no one can give there own version, and yours is the only right one how can we have a discussion??

That is correct, I asked two question to the ATS community when starting this thread;

Did he really violate the conditions of his probation?

Or

Is this a public relations stunt to save face on behalf of the American government?

Neither of which you have answered...

But you did say that he was responsible for 4 deaths and attacks on the embassies which could only be possible if you actually believed all that started from the video...

But then you do a flip flop in your second paragraph saying that anyone who believes all this is from a video is stupid.

Based on those replies I can only come to the conclusion that you believe yourself to be stupid....that surely can't be case..can it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I am sure in Michigan that isn't a hard thing to have right now. Hopefully your Friends are on the right side of Everything. Not just being against Muslims.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I was being facetious.

My opinion is that he was arrested because of the Video not the Check Fraud.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Of course his arrest has nothing to do with the Video...I mean after three or four years they finally find this guy is using the Internet. How convenient.....

I understand your post but come on now, are you that blind??

Show me were I said the video caused any of the problems in the middle east?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Now, onto your question about whether he violated. I have seen so many posts on ATS that point to the fact that someone violated on something that had nothing to do with the reason they were arrested. They use that as a point instead of looking at the Conspiracy side of it which is what this site is here for.

I am not sure if your actually using the truth that the TV wants to push or if you are willing to look beyond the "truth" and see more that is out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join