It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think my dream means?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey there ATS!

This is my very first thread so I hope it's something that may be of interest to a few of you out there!

About one year ago I had a very clear and brilliantly strange dream. Now I'm no writer, but I'll do my best to paint the picture for you guys!

It began with me standing alone on a dark side street in England. There was no reason for me to believe I was in England, I just knew that's where I was. As I looked up and around, everything seemed to start gaining colour and light! The stars, shining with astonishing beauty, like I have only ever seen in photographs. The street lights glowing with a warm, peaceful luminosity. Dark, human shaped figures began to break away from the blackness still looming around me. We all walked towards the end of the street as the rising volume of the lights and colours burst into pure existence, breathing life into a thriving market square.

Now rooted to the ground I am forced to observe, restricted from exploring my surroundings. I start to become more aware of the setting. A man-made web of glass and steel surrounds me. I seem to be standing in an open city center. There is no sound other than that of a gentle breeze carrying the distant conversations of people rushing around. I slowly feel the need to look to the sky, directly above me.

At first I didn't notice anything strange. However, shortly and quite bizarrely one of the stars dislodged and began to dance around, almost playing with the stars beside it. Like an insect to a light. After a few seconds I noticed it was growing in size. Getting closer and closer, becoming calmer as it approached, as if it had spotted us and was now locked on. At this point those around me were standing, watching, pointing.

Finally it reached a point where it was, I'd say around half the distance of the Moon, but also twice the size of it. This is where it gets rather strange.. The object looked like exactly like the Moon, minus all the craters. In their place though, I could make out the shape of what appeared to be Europe. That's when I realized it was an exact reflection of our own planet. Colourless and very ghostly it just waited there, glaring down at us..

A few seconds passed and it started shrinking. Naturally my first thought was that it was leaving again. But weirdly it wasn't, it was actually getting closer to me and shrinking.. I remember standing there, totally peacefully and kinda happy as it floated freely to within a meter of my face. This tiny planet was now the size of a tennis ball. I remember smiling! It hovered around me for a while and then just froze about arms length directly above. I now did what I think most people in that situation would, I reached up towards it. The closer I got the Brighter it shone. Brighter and brighter until suddenly, silently, it exploded.

As this happened all the pieces rained down on the now motionless market. They were little glass balls, all about the size of a golf ball. They began to bounce and roll around, people picking them up and putting them swiftly into their pockets. I managed to grab three. The first two I caught I held in each hand and looked at them. The one in my left hand had suspended inside it a long thin section of land, with Chile engraved on the ball. The one in my right hand, Spain. I put them in my pocket and started running around with everyone else trying to get another. I found the third in a small burnt out bush, but never even looked to see what it was. Just put it straight in my pocket and then woke up..

That's it, there are a few other small details but it was a year ago.. I fear if I do try to explain them I will end up exaggerating and straying from the story, so best not to haha! Anything I remember I'll add later.

Thanks for reading, any ideas as to what you think it means would be great! So please share your opinions!

Cheers VexedSoul

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi, I read your dream thread, very interesting and quite surreal.......

Now I have no idea where you live in the world, but at one point you stated that you were in England, so I am guessing that you don't live in my part of the world....

Later in the dream you mention collecting balls with names of countries on them, which I find was the interesting part........

Have you travelled outside the country where you live?

Do you have aspirations for travel?

Where would you like to travel to?

Are Spain and Chile two of the countries you would like to visit for any reason?

Do you work or associate with any people from either of the three countries that you mentioned which may conjure up ideas to dream about them ?

I believe that you can dream about things that you would like to do in life, ie travel.....

Some people put self personal barriers up to make them think that they cannot do the things they want to do or they don't know where to start....

So going by the facts within the thread, maybe what you want to do is travel, or if you have done some travelling maybe you wish to go further afield but have reservations about doing so.....

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but these are my thoughts anyway........

I have a great fascination about dreams, I have added a link below regarding a thread I added today on ATS about a dream I had last night.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

Davethebear............

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I had a similar dream some time ago, although in my case what fell down from heaven were marble spheres. In a certain way, they all seemed to come from an ancient civilization, which would be destroyed. Now I see some connection with what happens in Greece, maybe it was a kind of premonition.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

Now I have no idea where you live in the world, but at one point you stated that you were in England, so I am guessing that you don't live in my part of the world....

Later in the dream you mention collecting balls with names of countries on them, which I find was the interesting part........

Are Spain and Chile two of the countries you would like to visit for any reason?

Do you work or associate with any people from either of the three countries that you mentioned which may conjure up ideas to dream about them ?

I believe that you can dream about things that you would like to do in life, ie travel.....

Some people put self personal barriers up to make them think that they cannot do the things they want to do or they don't know where to start....

So going by the facts within the thread, maybe what you want to do is travel, or if you have done some travelling maybe you wish to go further afield but have reservations about doing so.....

I have a great fascination about dreams, I have added a link below regarding a thread I added today on ATS about a dream I had last night.......

Cheers

Davethebear............

Hey Davethebear! Thanks for your reply!

I do actually live in England and have done for the past 12 years. I am however originally from Australia. I think you may be right with idea of traveling, it's something over the last few years that I have always wanted to do and is becoming much more appealing to me. Plus I play in a band and have always wanted to gig around the world!

As far as Chile and Spain are concerned, I can't think of any reason why they were the countries I found. Never been there, or thought about going to either! I know they exist like haha but have never really learned much about them. I've been to Italy, Malta, France, Obviously Australia and all around the UK! But with regards to travel, you are very right. I am far too tied down with work/bands/family to even consider leaving the country to explore!

Once again thanks for the reply. I have seen your post haha, I commented on it just before posting this.
I was actually going to send you a message to check my thread out but hey, your already here lol!

VS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceman43
I had a similar dream some time ago, although in my case what fell down from heaven were marble spheres. In a certain way, they all seemed to come from an ancient civilization, which would be destroyed. Now I see some connection with what happens in Greece, maybe it was a kind of premonition.

Cheers for replying! That's pretty cool, it is quite similar in a way! I have, ever since the dream kept an eye out for anything strange that may be going on with Chile and Spain. Nothing has really stood out yet but you never know!

Thanks, VS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for replying. As to Chile, I don't know, but as to Spain I can say that the situation is a VERY difficult one.

There is something that I would like to know (perhaps you said it clearly in your first post, sorry). Did you feel some bad impression regarding those two small spheres you kept? I mean, did you experience some anguish or something alike? I'm very interested to know...

Good text, many thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VexedSoul

Hello, one thing strikes me about this whole thing : you said you had this dream one year ago right? But why did you decide to write it down and tell others today?
Something that happened these days? something you saw, you witnessed? something you heard or felt? Maybe you had a similar feeling and that suddenly reminded you?
Had you forgotten this dream and did you suddenly remember?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceman43
Thanks for replying. As to Chile, I don't know, but as to Spain I can say that the situation is a VERY difficult one.

There is something that I would like to know (perhaps you said it clearly in your first post, sorry). Did you feel some bad impression regarding those two small spheres you kept? I mean, did you experience some anguish or something alike? I'm very interested to know...

Good text, many thanks.

Because it was a year ago, I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what I felt when I saw them. But the main thing I remember was the rush with everyone else to grab/collect as many as possible! There was a third sphere I picked up, I didn't look at it but I knew what it was, can't for the life of me remember what though! Haha

VS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tianmat

Hello, one thing strikes me about this whole thing : you said you had this dream one year ago right? But why did you decide to write it down and tell others today?
Something that happened these days? something you saw, you witnessed? something you heard or felt? Maybe you had a similar feeling and that suddenly reminded you?
Had you forgotten this dream and did you suddenly remember?

Hey, Good question, but nothing to special to be honest haha. I have always remembered this dream because of how clear and strange it was and only up until now has my profile actually let me post my own thread! Although I created it about a year and a half ago, it said I needed to reply to I think 20 threads before I could create my own. Never really got into it until recently and I have, ever since the dream thought about posting it here!

Cheers for your reply and for reading! VS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

My first thought, you were given some sort of premonition. Everything was dark at first and then lit up as if you were 'shown the light'. Perhaps massive earthquakes are going to hit Chile and Spain around the same time?
Cool dream, nonetheless.
edit on 28-9-2012 by will615 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Moon : symbol of fear = > you are afraid, anguished

Moon associated to/looking like planet earth : you fear for our planet ? for its destruction ?

It comes closer, but you are tied to the ground : a feeling of powerlessness, incapacity to do something about it, which would indirectly mean that you would like to do something for our planet. You must be someone who cares about the planet, the people and so on.

The collapse, according to your dream, eventually happens, and you and others are grabbing the pieces = trying to survive ???

Chile and Spain : something tells you that these will survive, be saved ?? maybe that would the prophetic part of your dream ? Or may be Spain and Chile must be the keys of understanding this message. Two solutions..whether they will be left, and hence the result of this cataclysm, or they are the key to understanding this event…

What is true and really happening right now, is that people are protesting massively and bravely in these two countries….the world revolution might have started…in Spain. That would mean that your dream announces a « human » collapse, a collapse related with humanity, and not the planet itself. Question question.

I believe there mus be a reason, may be one that you are unaware of, that you published this dream right now…some sort of synchronicity the way James Redfield used to put it. I recommend you to read James Redfield if you haven’t.

If anyone could react to what I am writing...I may be totally wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615

My first thought, you were given some sort of premonition. Everything was dark at first and then lit up as if you were 'shown the light'. Perhaps massive earthquakes are going to hit Chile and Spain around the same time?
Cool dream, nonetheless.
edit on 28-9-2012 by will615 because: spelling

Interesting. Not sure if anything relates directly to earthquakes though, but I'm no expert in dreams and their symbolism. Thank you for your thoughts

VS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tianmat

Moon : symbol of fear = > you are afraid, anguished

Moon associated to/looking like planet earth : you fear for our planet ? for its destruction ?

It comes closer, but you are tied to the ground : a feeling of powerlessness, incapacity to do something about it, which would indirectly mean that you would like to do something for our planet. You must be someone who cares about the planet, the people and so on.

The collapse, according to your dream, eventually happens, and you and others are grabbing the pieces = trying to survive ???

Chile and Spain : something tells you that these will survive, be saved ?? maybe that would the prophetic part of your dream ? Or may be Spain and Chile must be the keys of understanding this message. Two solutions..whether they will be left, and hence the result of this cataclysm, or they are the key to understanding this event…

What is true and really happening right now, is that people are protesting massively and bravely in these two countries….the world revolution might have started…in Spain. That would mean that your dream announces a « human » collapse, a collapse related with humanity, and not the planet itself. Question question.

I believe there mus be a reason, may be one that you are unaware of, that you published this dream right now…some sort of synchronicity the way James Redfield used to put it. I recommend you to read James Redfield if you haven’t.

If anyone could react to what I am writing...I may be totally wrong.

Wow. You do make very good sense of it! It's amazing how people can visualize such diverse meanings and ideas in someone elses dream! Helps a lot for me to come to my own conclusion. I do also have a very weird story I'd like to share and will post over the next few nights regarding something I experienced when I was very young. Would love to hear your opinions on that too, along with others on this thread! The name James Redfield does sound familiar but I don't think I've ever read anything, will definitely check him out though! Thank you!

VS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VexedSoul

Originally posted by davethebear

Cheers

Davethebear............

Hey Davethebear! Thanks for your reply!

I do actually live in England and have done for the past 12 years. I am however originally from Australia. I think you may be right with idea of traveling, it's something over the last few years that I have always wanted to do and is becoming much more appealing to me. Plus I play in a band and have always wanted to gig around the world!

As far as Chile and Spain are concerned, I can't think of any reason why they were the countries I found. Never been there, or thought about going to either! I know they exist like haha but have never really learned much about them. I've been to Italy, Malta, France, Obviously Australia and all around the UK! But with regards to travel, you are very right. I am far too tied down with work/bands/family to even consider leaving the country to explore!

Once again thanks for the reply. I have seen your post haha, I commented on it just before posting this.
I was actually going to send you a message to check my thread out but hey, your already here lol!

VS

It was just the way that you stated England in your thread as if you didn't live there, but maybe it was the way it was written because you are not originally from that country.........

But if you are gonna travel then a great way to do it would be as a member of a band, but I don't think you would remember much...haha..........

Funnily enough I have just returned from living in Australia after 4 years away and I found many Australians are quite happy to just travel around their own country instead of venturing overseas. I kept trying to tell them that their country of Oz was not going to go anywhere and would still be there to travel around when they are older and to do what they could now, but they didn't seem at all interested. I always have itchy feet I am always going somewhere, love it too much.......

But glad you have made the step of travelling....Just think of somewhere you would really like to go to (apart from home haha) and go there, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.......

If you want to go to an outstanding place in the world, then try Sri Lanka, bloody awesome mate....Go to Sigiriya, (Lion's rock), you won't be disappointed......

Here is a link, the place will blow you away..............

en.wikipedia.org...

All the best with your music................

cheers Davethebear

top topics

join