It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Photos of Netanyahu at U.N. from AP, Reuters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Two shocking photos coming off the wire of Benjamin Netanyahu addressing the United Nations moments ago.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Below these two pictures are being pushed by AP, and Reuters.

Now considering I watched the UN speech live I know those photos are intentionally misleading.

Created this thread to show just how much "western media" is "so biased about someone else they love to demonize",

What say you?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
they forgot the hitler mustache.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Someone should post a video of it to show how this still image is taken totally out of context.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They also forgot to mirror the images... the particular salute you are looking for is with the right arm...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The Weekly Standard is an American neoconservative[2][3][4][5] opinion magazine[6] published 48 times per year

en.wikipedia.org...

Enough said.

~Tenth

link   
reply to post by neo96

I watched this speech too. Talk about picking and choosing by the media to push their own agenda.....

If we were to film someone for 30 minutes, then go through it frame by frame...we could do all kinds of nefarious crap based on body language too.....

Des

link   
reply to post by MarcellusWallace

Watch for the Hitler "salute".

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Watch the video wait for "zeig heil" altho gonna be wating a long time.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MarcellusWallace

The context issue obvious.

The question is how did they get past the edit cut?

Any links directly to AP and Reuters sites on these? I wonder if they pulled them yet.

link   
reply to post by neo96

What can you do when the oppressed become the oppressors .ZEIG BIBI.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Meh, crazy is crazy.

They could have shown him holding his Crayon Bomb Picture.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wonder how Neo is gonna spin this into a conservative thing

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
lol just watched the video. No one from the United States watching him speak ?? hahahaha
edit on 27-9-2012 by MarcellusWallace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Looks like Getty is in on this as well...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I wonder how Neo is gonna spin this into a conservative thing

Because if i wanted it to be a political discussion I would have put it in a different part of the forum,.

Care to comment about the photos?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

They are really pushing aren't they? As already been posted. Wrong side and not very convincing.

They get a well deserved FAIL.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm surprised they were published. They have every right to, of course, but consider this in addition to the coverage of the campaign. It's not that the media appears biased, everybody knows they are, but it's that they're not even attempting to be subtle or hide it anymore.

It appears that they have become openly political, instead of news sources. I'm not making the standard complaint against FOX and MSNBC (or whatever they're calling themselves now), this is AP and Reuters intentionally trying to damage a world leader at a very delicate time.

I absolutely refuse, and always will refuse, to say "W*K* *P, SH**PL*," but as long as this is presented to Americans, and accepted by Americans, our trust in the media will fall and we will make worse political choices because of faulty information.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarcellusWallace
reply to post by neo96

Someone should post a video of it to show how this still image is taken totally out of context.

not to mention, IT'S HIS LEFT HAND!

people look for the dumbest things anywhere they can.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
LOL. I really detest the man, but this is definitely trying to make him look like he's "heiling". I'm not sure what the media is trying to accomplish by such chicanery, but nothing surprises me anymore.

He looked like a total idiot with his drawing of a bomb, with the fuse lit and all....those pics would make him look like a doofus, why not use those?

I saw that today.....and him drawing a red line about "where the line should be drawn".....I was thinking, how stupid and simplistic does he think people are, to use such a cheap prop over such a very serious issue?

Never mind, I know the answer to that one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join