It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is helping Iran build bomb.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
From what I am hearing either the USA President has got a plan up his sleave to fool Iran that he wont attack them to stop them building a Nuclear bomb, or if that's not the case, he is so nasty with Israel he is to allow Iran to get the bomb to destroy Israel.
Sadly I am confused over his motive for not helping Israel to stay safe from attack, but with Obama being a keen Muslim Brotherhood backer he may well be helping American enemy's weaken the West defence so Muslims get much stronger.
It already looks like Obama helped them attack the Embassy a few days back by not letting to get protection in place after a warning was given.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hearing from who?
Please don't tell me you hear voices.

Can you give One credible source for this?

I'm afraid that you may be listening to people that are just scared.
edit on 27-9-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow..calm down...being hysterical doesnt help.

i think i can answer this one

NO, HE IS NOT HELPING IRAN BUILD A BOMB

tut tut

peace

put it this way...why are isrealis pressuring him during election time???

isreal have been talking war rhetoric with iran for years...way before obama became president...dont pin your issues on him.
edit on 27-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
why, because iran is years away from having an effective nuclear arsenal, with a reliable delivery vehicle that has been thoroughly tested.

it's maybe true that in a year they can produce one nuclear bomb of hiroshima quality.

but what are you going to do with one bomb with no reliable method of delivering it. that's hardly a threat to the west.

all you are going to do is assure the destruction of one city, while equally assuring the complete destruction of your own country.

now if israel and the u.s. do attack iran now, then you guarantee that they will openly pursue an entire nuclear arsenal and devote it's entire nuclear program to bombs.

which is not the case now.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Iran hasn't attacked a country in over 200 years. With that kind of track record,
what makes you so sure they would bomb Israel?

new topics

top topics

join