It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mothman the god Pazuzu, Erra, Thanatos, Shinigami...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Does seraphims have gray like skin? Because on the majority of the sightings Mothman had gray skin and bulk sized body.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Frocharocha

Does seraphims have gray like skin? Because on the majority of the sightings Mothman had gray skin and bulk sized body.

If a seraph is working in YHWH's name then the skin is bronze, red eyes and golden hair.

Fallen seraphs lose the light of YHWH and the skin turns grey / blue. If there is a light in them then its a false light.

Here is a example. If i vanish after this then i guess i p1ss3d a fallen angel off by posting a real picture of one.

bulk sized body

lol. Yeah they are built like brick sh1t houses.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If a seraph is working in YHWH's name then the skin is bronze, red eyes and golden hair.

Fallen seraphs lose the light of YHWH and the skin turns grey / blue. If there is a light in them then its a false light.

Here is a example. If i vanish after this then i guess i p1ss3d a fallen angel off by posting a real picture of one.

bulk sized body

lol. Yeah they are built like brick sh1t houses.

the skin is similar with what i saw. But the eyes were huge, it had o hair and ears.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

the skin is similar with what i saw. But the eyes were huge, it had o hair and ears.

How big were the eyes compared to the rest of the face ?

How many fingers were there ?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

How big were the eyes compared to the rest of the face ?

How many fingers were there ?

I couldn't see the hands. But the eyes were very big. Similar to this one:

The head was similar of Slender Man, which of course, isn't real.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

there were angels which had some similar features with mothman, the wings and their location on the body, and though im not an expert on the subject havent people had stories of being warned by angels of disaster like what happens with the mothman. so perhaps angels are the mothman but was made to look more human in the stories for some reason

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From what I can tell he's like Zoboomafoo, but covered in tar. That's how he drops it!

It appears his sinister consort is still at it though:

paranormal.about.com...
edit on 9-2-2013 by Doomcake because: MaybeBecuz

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join