It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mothman the god Pazuzu, Erra, Thanatos, Shinigami...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And therefore Piasu? For those who don't know, the Piasu is a demonic entity who was said by the american natives to inhabit the West Virginia region and only shows up at night (Like the moon-eyed people). The same place the modern sightings of the mothman started to happen.

In my recent research i camed across with ancient gods from Greek, Babylonian and Japanese mythology. All of them are personifications of death, which is related to the mothman, and their resemblance to the mothman is stunning. Just check:

Mothman

Thanatos-Mothman

Pazuzu-Mothman

Opinions? I really think that the ancient civilizations connected the mothman sightings with the great disasters and therefore named it as god of death.

Pazuzu: God of death and king of the demons in Sumerian Mythology. When he shows up at a certainly place, i'ts followed of sickness like flies and other venomous like problems .He also represented the southwestern wind, the bearer of storms and drought, life, death, creation and destruction.

Thanatos: Messeger and god of death in ancient Greek. He carried the message of the death by the gods. He also was considered to be a "daemon" and therefore a neutral-chaotic entity related to the nature.

Erra: Sumerian Godess of disasters and sickness. Extremely similar to Pazuzu.

Shinigami: Death messegers in japanese mythology. It's like the Death/Angel of Death in the Ocident. It's job is take the souls of the people and take it to the afterlife. Whose who wacthed Death Note probably have an idea.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

S & F

This could have the potential to be an interesting read. I'd like to read what others think and may come with as well. Interesting premise and comparisons so far..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting theory. However, hasn't Mothman been only reported in the US (specifically West Virginia) ? You would think he would have been reported world wide if that is the case. I've never heard of a case say .. in California.
edit on 27-9-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I agree with Slayer...a very interesting comparison. I'll have to do some addition research on the topic before I comment further, but I'm very interested in where this thread will lead.

S&F

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Interesting theory. However, hasn't Mothman been only reported in the US (specifically West Virginia) ? You would think he would have been reported world wide if that is the case. I've never heard of a case say .. in California.
edit on 27-9-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

The last possible case of the mothman was in Seattle this year. He showed up around some strange trees:

"On Thursday, May 17th, I received the following email from one of my Mothy experiencers living in Seattle, who saw what may have been Mothman a few years ago. This witness also recently had a dream about Crowley’s “Lam” entity, despite not knowing anything about Lam or Crowley. In fact, “Lam” was calling himself “Mr. Dora” – a seeming reference to the genesis of the MIB in the Ohio Valley (via I.G. Farben’s Dora rocketworks):

“I think the Garuda is in Seward Park today. Yesterday (Wednesday), I saw an owl and, today, I saw a bunch of rabbits. Today, I decided for some reason to walk in the complete opposite route that I usually walk. As I was coming up the hill, I saw something walking between some trees. I thought it was a deer but, then, I realized it was walking ‘upright’ and had a big feathery arm or capelike protrusion. When I focused on it and moved towards it, it disappeared.”

Are we looking at a possible mass event (earthquake, etc.) here, or is this is a “personal” sighting?

Also… While I don’t have any solid proof, the local Mothy scuttlebutt is that Mothman has ENTERED THE INTERNET. How people have come to believe this is yet to be determined, but it would be funny to see what proof there is. Anything coming through the screen could be CGI’d. But this Mothman on the Internet idea is still an interesting one, in that one of the Garuda’s roles is to “subdue planetary spirits.” Since we are fairly sure that at least some small percentage of the MIB sightings are of ethereal beings (also called “ultraterrestrials”), we can therefore assume that certain MIB activity could trigger Mothman activity."

Now, officially, the last witness of the Mothman was in Fukushima . You can read the report here:

Mothman in Fukushima

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
isn't pazuzu the sumerian demon who controls the hot winds?
what i do know is that it was pazuzu that possessed reagan in the film the exorcist!!!
i can see the similarities with the mothman though.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
isn't pazuzu the sumerian demon who controls the hot winds?
what i do know is that it was pazuzu that possessed reagan in the film the exorcist!!!
i can see the similarities with the mothman though.

Yes, it was him
In the movie he dind't really cared abotu Regan, Father Merin was his worst enemy and he knew if he posses Regan he would be able to kill him later.

Edit: Yes Pauzuzu is the god of the winds and son of Hanbi. The Sumerian people also venerated him to protect the pregnant

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This is all I could find. Here is a link to some more information on an annoying page.

Source

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

This is all I could find. Here is a link to some more information on an annoying page.

Source

I see. There's alot of:

"God, protect me under your eyes and wings" in there.

Mothman relations with the elder/old gods is kinda difficult to come by, but that's where the fun is.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
Is the Mothman the god Pazuzu, Erra, Thanatos, Shinigami?

Possible. Definately a fallen one or negative entity.

The fallen angel would often do the same duty in different mythologies under different names.

For example...
The primary weapon of both Zeus and Thor is lightning. This is because they were the same fallen watcher - a.k.a Sheemyhaza.

This also applies to Azazel known as Uzza or Oz going by the name Odin in Norse mythology.

Pan in Roman myth is also Silvanus or the Green Man in Celtic myth.

Red eyes is common amongst the fallen seraphim (class 5 angels).

However, sometimes they reside in Tartarus (prison for the fallen b' nai Elohim) without their wings as shown below.

Seraph's can choose between 0 to 3 pairs of wings.

the Piasu is a demonic entity

Btw. Demons are nephil spirits, not fallen angels.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How do/why would they choose their wings? What are the wings for? What are the "wings"? Why would they have them sometimes, then other times not?

The ones who reside in Tartarus are in chains, from what I understand, and must be released to have access to our realm.
I thought Tartarus itself was a dimensional prison, thus anything that was banished to that dimension was unable to wander?

Posts of yours I've come across through the years are usually pretty accurate, IMO, from what little I know about the subject (you are obviously much more learned in this area) I'd be interested to ask you, who do you think will play the role of the "False Prophet"?....just wondering what your opinion is on that & curious to see if we are similar in speculation......
edit on 28-9-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Rapha
How do/why would they choose their wings?

A seraph can materialise as a serpent or human. Giant serpents (dragons) have wings.

What are the wings for?
Flight

What are the "wings"?
Sorry, i never asked that one. I guess the wings are simply part of the natural angelic body.

Why would they have them sometimes, then other times not?

They decide what form they want to shapeshift into. If they don't want wings they won't have them.

The ones who reside in Tartarus are in chains, from what I understand, and must be released to have access to our realm.

Up until 2007 that was true. Since then YHWH released them from that depressing prison and that is why things have got substantially worse since then.

I thought Tartarus itself was a dimensional prison, thus anything that was banished to that dimension was unable to wander?

It is a prison where both the fallen ones and rephaim are free to roam that wasteland. However they are contained there and cannot gain access to this world until now.
On Judgement Day the fallen ones and other negative entities will be imprisoned there for eternity.

who do you think will play the role of the "False Prophet

If the false prophet is a person then it would certainly be a 'moon child' or 'blue blood' mortal linked to the monarchy of Europe. This 'ancestral guardian' will definately be a giant (man of renown) from old days.

Insider knowledge. my aunt was in Marazion, UK on the day Prince William was born during the solar eclipse.
As the sky went black, all she could hear were the sea waves, people talking and cars. If anyone has lived in a seaside town, they will know that seagulls never ever shut up.

From experience 3' Oclock in the morning, coming home after a night out; 'squark'. 10minutes later 'squark'.
Seagulls never shut up.

Yet there she was, as the rumour of the anti-christ being born roamed the internet, not one single bird panicked wondering 'sht, where is the sun gone'.
Only serious evil spirits could keep seagulls quiet.

The False Prophet will be linked to the new world religeon where all religeons will be merged into one. The Church of England has been trying to do this now for many years. So the game is already in-play.

The False Prophet could be linked to the 11:11 Wake-up Call where 75 million people (myself included) have seen these codes for many years.
An angel said its to do with sacred numerology where the past is being taught, not the future. Its also linked to mathematics and geometry.

I have never really thought about it because i sense the false rapture occuring where traitors like myself will be taken out of the world or shot down in seconds once chaos erupts.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

heres a Tibetan version...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Is the Mothman the god Pazuzu, Erra, Thanatos, Shinigami?

Possible. Definately a fallen one or negative entity.

The fallen angel would often do the same duty in different mythologies under different names.

For example...
The primary weapon of both Zeus and Thor is lightning. This is because they were the same fallen watcher - a.k.a Sheemyhaza.

This also applies to Azazel known as Uzza or Oz going by the name Odin in Norse mythology.

Pan in Roman myth is also Silvanus or the Green Man in Celtic myth.

Red eyes is common amongst the fallen seraphim (class 5 angels).

However, sometimes they reside in Tartarus (prison for the fallen b' nai Elohim) without their wings as shown below.

Seraph's can choose between 0 to 3 pairs of wings.

the Piasu is a demonic entity

Btw. Demons are nephil spirits, not fallen angels.

Yep, i was thinking that mothman should be a fallen seraphim, his forms are way variable in each of the reports. And we can find the hypnotic red eyes in many other creatures/cryptds:
-Goat Sucker
-Aliens
and so on.

Btw. Forgot to mention Azazel, Azei'el and so on. Didn't knew about nephil spirits, do you have a link where I can know more?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Btw. Forgot to mention Azazel, Azei'el and so on. Didn't knew about nephil spirits, do you have a link where I can know more?

Try timenolonger.wordpress.com...

excellent information here concerning the nephilim.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by Rapha

A seraph can materialise as a serpent or human. Giant serpents (dragons) have wings.

?
So you're saying that a seraph does, in fact, have the appearance of a shining raptor or "fiery serpent"?
What purpose would the body of a traditional dragon or serpent serve?
I suppose what I find myself wondering, rather, is what purpose would be met by God creating such a thing?
I was under the impression that God was very particular about order and kinds operating according to their function and place within the concert of creation? Thus the body of a man, who is also in the image of God, and the body of raptor would seem contrary to each other in kind, function and place within that concert.

Sorry, i never asked that one. I guess the wings are simply part of the natural angelic body.

I had the understanding that the "wings" were simply mankind's interpretation of the visual manifestation of a Bene Elohim?
Such as, whatever the appendages actually were, could only be described by men as "wings".
Even possibly simply being that the appearance of the refracted and/or bent lightwaves on either side of their, ehrmmm...."bodies" (or whatever) as resembling them having wings.

They decide what form they want to shapeshift into. If they don't want wings they won't have them.

what form were they originally created? From what I understand, angelic entities (other than the creatures of the throne) were created in anthropomorphic images. Shouldn't that be the form that they remain true to, unless among men on an errand of obedience?

Up until 2007 that was true. Since then YHWH released them from that depressing prison and that is why things have got substantially worse since then.

Why 2007? Are these the chiefs of 10? Walking among us now in their own carnal flesh? Or hiding in plain sight through perfect possession of a human vessel? Or still awaiting their grand debut for one of those two manifestations?

It is a prison where both the fallen ones and rephaim are free to roam that wasteland. However they are contained there and cannot gain access to this world until now.

Yes, when I said "unable to roam" I meant in our dimension, not Tartarus.
You are stating that the rephaim are gaining or have gained access? How?

If the false prophet is a person then it would certainly be a 'moon child' or 'blue blood' mortal linked to the monarchy of Europe. This 'ancestral guardian' will definately be a giant (man of renown) from old days.

You truly believe that William is the False Prophet or The Beast? Surely not.
What do you mean when you say ancestral guardian? One of the chiefs of 10?

Yet there she was, as the rumour of the anti-christ being born roamed the internet, not one single bird panicked wondering 'sht, where is the sun gone'.

My brother, the internet had not yet been in public use at the time Price William was born in 1982.

Only serious evil spirits could keep seagulls quiet

ugh, I thoroughly agree. My favorite depiction of seagulls is in the movie Finding Nemo....lol

The False Prophet will be linked to the new world religeon where all religeons will be merged into one.

yes, spear-heading the campaign, if you will.

The Church of England has been trying to do this now for many years. So the game is already in-play.

Many of the watered-down, mainstream and/or mega denominations have been slowly and gradually working their way towards this ultimate goal

The False Prophet could be linked to the 11:11 Wake-up Call where 75 million people (myself included) have seen these codes for many years.

11:11 wake up call? I know of the 11:11 phenomenon, but I don't see how that really relates to this, nor how seeing those numbers frequently would actually accomplish anything.

An angel said its to do with sacred numerology where the past is being taught, not the future. Its also linked to mathematics and geometry.

Are you channeling entities? Or listening to channeled entities?

I have never really thought about it because i sense the false rapture occuring where traitors like myself will be taken out of the world or shot down in seconds once chaos erupts

False rapture? What leads you to belief in this sort of event and how would you describe it?

I'm sorry for the truck-load of questions, I'm just trying to gain additional perspective by picking your brain, so to speak

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by stupid girl
So you're saying that a seraph does, in fact, have the appearance of a shining raptor or "fiery serpent"?

Not shining but blinding in fact.

I have sent you a message with another website where certain people might have the specific answers to your questions.

Why 2007? Are these the chiefs of 10? Walking among us now in their own carnal flesh? Or hiding in plain sight through perfect possession of a human vessel? Or still awaiting their grand debut for one of those two manifestations?

YHWH decided to open the prison Tartarus. 3 fallen watchers repented out of the initial 200 fallen watchers.
If you mean the chiefs 'Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal', then yes these are the 10.

You are stating that the rephaim are gaining or have gained access? How?

i have seen my mother there during a NDE. The angel informed me that the prison is for both fallen angels and the rephaim. The rephaim are able to roam freely upon death. However if they do not have faith in Jesus Christ then they are hunted down and tortured. She was terrified when i saw her.

You truly believe that William is the False Prophet or The Beast? Surely not.

The angel said he is one a many potential candidates for the anti-christ post.

What do you mean when you say ancestral guardian? One of the chiefs of 10?

No. Ancestral spirits are rapha's / raphah's

My brother, the internet had not yet been in public use at the time Prince William was born in 1982.

oops. my mistake.

11:11 phenomenon, but I don't see how that really relates to this, nor how seeing those numbers frequently would actually accomplish anything.

Its another part of the new age religeon

Are you channeling entities? Or listening to channeled entities?

No way. That is asking for trouble.
The angel said channeling is like 'living in a down town rough neighbourhood, leaving the front door open, lights on at night time and going to bed. Either something bad will drift in through the front door or nothing will happen.'
Too be honest, my host body has been possessed by a rapha since i was 3 when everything around me went white light for 5 seconds.

False rapture? What leads you to belief in this sort of event and how would you describe it?

Another vision showed me the future where aliens are going to terraform this world into a new world paradise or utopia.

Imagine a world of lush green fields, blue skies and clean fresh air. People will be able to shapeshift.

Everyone will hate me because they will know the paradise is not going to last forever. But they will always turn away from Jesus Christ.

In the vision i could fly. At the end of the vision after seeing a fallen angel on a castle wall i thought i was safe. However at a distance of 200m its claws stretched out and dug into my chest. All energy was drained and i crashed to the ground into the dry dusty courtyard.

It was here that i saw a person that had a pale skin dusty complexion. The angel told me that this is what fallen watchers look like as the 'light of YHWH' has been removed from them.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your response.

I just wanted to see if we were on the same page, but I'm kinda thinkin' we're probably not.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It was here that i saw a person that had a pale skin dusty complexion. The angel told me that this is what fallen watchers look like as the 'light of YHWH' has been removed from them.

This description matches alot with Mothman. Does he had red/orange big eyes? Otherwise we should probably pass and consider other options.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This description matches alot with Mothman. Does he had red/orange big eyes? Otherwise we should probably pass and consider other options.

It was a member of the lyrim or fallen watchers. Their eyes are blue. They cannot have different eye colours.

Seraphs however, can have eye colours ranging from black, red or white.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join