It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! My consciousness was "bounced" out of my pineal gland...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Thanks for the reply!

The part I don't get though is I've read a lot of stories of people having OBE's and Astral Projections and while they all describe similar things, I haven't yet found a single person describing the same sensations that I felt.. like the pulse that came from my mid section... it was such a distinct and obvious sensation that it would be hard for it to be described differently by different people.. like if a few people have experienced the same thing that I did, surely they would have mentioned a pulse coming from their mid section that knocked their consciousness out of there forehead? It's just such an unmistakable thing to experience like there was no "well, it could have happened this or that way"... no doubts about what I felt or how it happened you know? I remember the whole experience perfectly, I'm just a bit hazy about what was going through my mind before it happened. Also, I'm 99% certain that the pulse came from the chakra responsible for the orgasm.

I take it the full lotus position is good for helping you Astral Project? Never really was one for yoga but I will have a look into it nonetheless! :]. Also thanks for sharing your experience and the info on the solar body!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

Interesting.
But I have a thought. Wonder if everyone's been misinformed about where "vision" comes from. Perhaps it isn't a gland from the hither part of you, but your pituitary.....from the topmost aspect of your body......that has been calcified, deadened and blinded, while you were fed the secrets of life really come out of your butt......

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That really come out of your butt? I'm not sure I follow...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

Check information as to the location of said pineal gland and pituitary. I think you may then understand my point.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

They are both in your head... I'm still not seeing the butthole connection your making? I also can't tell if your being serious or winding me up? haha.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustLikeSuperman

Thanks for the reply!

The part I don't get though is I've read a lot of stories of people having OBE's and Astral Projections and while they all describe similar things, I haven't yet found a single person describing the same sensations that I felt.. like the pulse that came from my mid section... it was such a distinct and obvious sensation that it would be hard for it to be described differently by different people.. like if a few people have experienced the same thing that I did, surely they would have mentioned a pulse coming from their mid section that knocked their consciousness out of there forehead? It's just such an unmistakable thing to experience like there was no "well, it could have happened this or that way"... no doubts about what I felt or how it happened you know? I remember the whole experience perfectly, I'm just a bit hazy about what was going through my mind before it happened. Also, I'm 99% certain that the pulse came from the chakra responsible for the orgasm.

I take it the full lotus position is good for helping you Astral Project? Never really was one for yoga but I will have a look into it nonetheless! :]. Also thanks for sharing your experience and the info on the solar body!

I have a friend that had an astral projection once, and if I'm not mistaken, she said she had that blow to the mid-section you described. I'll see if I can get in touch with her to verify this. Maybe there is at least one other person who can relate to your experience.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

They are both in your head... I'm still not seeing the butthole connection your making? I also can't tell if your being serious or winding me up? haha.

Really just winding you up, sorry. LOL.
link

This is a link to the chakra map, or rather A chakra map. Pineal and Pituitary linked with sixth and seventh chakras, respectively, I think. There is some rather freaky info about opening said chakras and how this is done.
A poor attempt of humor on my part, nodding to this info, found in other places, and which I am too shy to allude directly to here. It has been discussed in other threads here. I think there are probably other ways to open said chakra and said "eye," or experience spiritual vision or the ability to see, perhaps, different dimensions while outright experiencing only one.
Appreciate the op, btw.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Our souls/consciousness, The I IN US, is a orb. And that is how ET's drop their body suits, what Sleeper in his thread and referencing his book, talked about.

If its happening naturally its not fatal, not scarey, should be a natural way of astral, you left, not a construct you, as the etheric body is.

In your orb self, I'm curious, can you say, I wish to see, I wish to visit a friend and appear there, I want to appear like my perception of self, etc. Can you experiment with soul ablities?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

A "real" person should be able to FEEL their pineal gland - and even "flex" it at will and also feel their pituitary.

The pineal gland is in the center of the brain and is the real third eye and -- by "flexing" it you transmit energy externally in 360 degrees and also holographically -- long distance and there can be precognitive visions -- and this energy comes from the heart -- the vagus nerve on the left side connects the pineal gland to the heart.

The Moon makes the pineal gland bliss 10 times stronger when it is 3 days before and after the full moon.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That would be awesome! Thanks. All I'm looking for is to know that I'm not the only one who experienced it and maybe find out a little bit more info on it! :].

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

haha don't worry about it, it probably was funny, I just don't have a high enough IQ to get it lol. I know all about the chakras and am in the process of trying to activate them but having a bit trouble meditating these days, I just keep falling asleep, doesn't matter if I lie on my back or in a sitting position, I just flop out lol. Thinking about going to see a Reiki Master.. anyone know if its worth it?

No bother, thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the reply!

Yeeh even before I was zapped out my body I always had a feeling the body and consciousness were two different things and I always knew it was somewhere in the front of your brain because that is where I feel I reside inside my body. I will have a look at that thread, reminds me of a story I read on here years ago about an alien captured from Rosewell, it was taken to area 51 but the alien would only allow the woman to interview due to her being the only pure soul in the room and did not want to hurt the alien :]. I think in the story the alien said her name was Ariel... I may be wrong, was such a fascinating read though!

I didn't have control over anything while I was in sphere form, it happened so fast, there wasn't really time to think about anything... if thinking is even the right word? Since I was not inside my brain after all haha. If it ever happens again though, I will try my hardest to stay out of my body for as long as possible and will myself to see or make something happen!

I have no idea what soul abilities are, apologies!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Could this possibly be connected to why emergency rooms are always full and people going nuts during the full moon?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This "you" that popped out of the body is the real you prior to all the worldly programming, has existed prior to the physical being formed in the womb, and will continue to exist when the physical dies.

You don't have to dig deep to learn more about this, as the world's whole known knowledge base is contained within the internet and books on amazon. I would suggest robert Bruce's works as a start.

After that i would recommend a.h. almaas and or aziz kristof (anadi) .....both of which teach and discuss how to futher your path as awareness. Instead of going out of the body and floating around, as ths awareness, go deeper within and locate the source of thought,or the source of love. There are alot more people knowledgeable in this area who themselves also pop in and out of the body, than you think

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thanks for the info, I will check out those books when I get a chance, got a lot of reading to do now!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The part I don't get though is I've read a lot of stories of people having OBE's and Astral Projections and while they all describe similar things, I haven't yet found a single person describing the same sensations that I felt.. like the pulse that came from my mid section... it was such a distinct and obvious sensation that it would be hard for it to be described differently by different people.. like if a few people have experienced the same thing that I did, surely they would have mentioned a pulse coming from their mid section that knocked their consciousness out of there forehead?

I'm not sure this counts, but when I was younger than 7 I used to leave my body unintentionally. I came out around the end of my sternum with sort of a butterflies feeling, but then I'd divebomb myself in my midsection. That definitely felt like a blow, and it kinda hurt. I'd be trying to take a nap and feel funny, and the next thing I knew I'd be real tiny up in the corner of a ceiling. I'd swoop down and hit myself hard in my midsection, and it felt like I was diving back in and immediately popping back out, flying to the opposite corner of the ceiling. I hated it, and when I'd get that same butterflies feeling in my 20s and 30s, I'd get up and walk around to distract myself from it. I was afraid of it by then, and I felt like I couldn't control it. Now that I know more, maybe I should let it happen if it ever comes around again!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join