It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns n roses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I hope you realise Chinese Democracy is gonna be industrial... that's why Slash left, he didn't like it! Don't expect the same old Guns n Roses formula!

Newest release date is "Sometime in February" But don't hold your breath. Should be interesting to hear it, Axl is a damn good song writer (but a bit of an arse).

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
best band of all time - led zeppelin
best guitarist of all time - eddie van halen(van halen)
best bass player of all time - les claypool(primus)
best frontman of all time - mick jagger(the rolling stones)
best drummer of all time - neil pert(rush)
best lyricist of all time - bob dylan
*these choices were made based on how much the artist pushed the boundries of those before them and how much they influenced those that followed. you'll notice i have made no mention of NIN or some band with one good album. (GnR's,appetite)
end of discussion.
-j; )

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slashpepper
I hope you realise Chinese Democracy is gonna be industrial... that's why Slash left, he didn't like it! Don't expect the same old Guns n Roses formula!

Not so. At least not all of them. The only industrial song to be on it will be "Oh My God". Silk Worms and The Blues are not industrial songs, and Madagascar definitly is'nt. Madgascar is the best out of them, its a bit like Queen but Axl's voice and image has changed for the worst.

If anything Axl needs to make the band back into what it was, a hard edged rock band.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Come on guys some ppl like G"n"R some dont me i cant stand em now i like some ppl were into them when i 1st started listening to metal then i explored more now i like stuff like Mortician,EyeHateGod, Anal Cvnt etc etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join