It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns n roses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Guns n Roses are the BEST band that ever walked the earth, and anyone who doesnt think so should go hand themselves to the police to be shot

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
Guns n Roses are the BEST band that ever walked the earth, and anyone who doesnt think so should go hand themselves to the police to be shot

wow.....
no explanation

here I have one for you!

cherry jolly ranchers are the BEST anyone who doesn't think so
should be eatin by wild dogs and live forever in purgatory.
OR
cherry Jolly ranchers are the best because they have more flavor
and yada yada, anyone disagree? lol

yeah... I used to like guns n roses, don't really care much for them anymore.

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by regnassem]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
GRRRR!Who here has actually heard of Cherry happy...jolly... WHATEVER. OK, axl was a bit of an eejit, but Slash is the 2nd best guitarist in the world!(Of course, Jimi Hendrix is the best) And Slash, Duff and Matt have formed the supergroup Velvet Revolver, who are also brilliant
:bash::bnghd:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think my avatar can explain it all.

One of the greatest hard rock bands ever. AFD is the best debut album ever, and one of the best rock albums ever. Slash is one of the best guitarists alive right now. Axl was one of the best frontmen ever. Its a shame that Nirvana and grunge nearly killed them off.

Right now Chinese Democracy needs to come out. I think Dizzy said it would come out in November or Febuary.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
axel rose is a prick! hetfield is a far better front man than rose. het field could break rose over his knee

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
First off its Axl, if you must insult him get his name right. He was volatile, he was explosive. His performances were always energetic.

And GNR has much more talent than Mettallica could ever muster in one album.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

GRRRR!Who here has actually heard of Cherry happy...jolly... WHATEVER. OK

hahaha its a jolly rancher, and thats candy... havn't you ever ate one
before!?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

, but Slash is the 2nd best guitarist in the world!(Of course, Jimi Hendrix is the best)

Erm, I believe you forget Yngwie Malmsteen and the assortment of classical guitarists out there who would disagree with you.

Although Slash is pretty good, Clapton goes ahead of him on my list

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not going to have a top ten here but while Slash is a great guitarist the following can beat him.

Clapton
The late Randy Rhodes
Mmalmsteen
Van Halen
Hendrix

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
wtf? kirk hammet isnt on that list.

im not trying to be mean with my last post. i like debateing these kinda things.

i would like to see kirk hammett and slash in a guitar dule off. winner take all.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Now you look here children that nice paranoid pain man is right! Now maybe I'm just agreeing with him because he gave me the cd but I can't turn down free things people, I'm only human!!!

but actually a monkey by night!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He'd be on the list for "People who play like a dead cat".

Hammet only knows how to play loud and heavy. He cannot play melodic, soft, emotinal, or hell probally even accoustic.

Plus GNR has a far better lyrical talent than Mettallica and Axl is a better vocalist.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Been listening to Appetite for Destruction again and love it.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
He he, I love how arsey people get over their personal subjective opinions, come on people, we all like different things... Guns n Roses are one of my all time favourite bands... though Slash's Snakepit I may prefer slightly, it's blusier and more simple, but hey I like it... I'm suprised no ones mentioned John Petrucci (My other all time favourite guitarist... Dream Theater are amazing!), Chris Impellitteri or the great nuno bettencourt, Extreme were also great! Just a fun band. What about Joe Satriani and Steve Vai? They are all great at different things, you should learn to enjoy them all for being different and stop the arguing. I live for my music.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
First off its Axl, if you must insult him get his name right. He was volatile, he was explosive. His performances were always energetic.

And GNR has much more talent than Mettallica could ever muster in one album.

james hetfield has more talent in his middle finger that axl has in his entire body!

ill give you GnR is a good band, but they should start over without axl, im only saying this cause i like slash.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
ill give you GnR is a good band, but they should start over without axl, im only saying this cause i like slash.

Lol, they have... it's called Velvet Revolver

Axl

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i loooovvveeee GNR....too bad they had to break up........what do you guys think that made them break up?????.......btw have you seen axl new face...man that one heck of plastic surgery gone wrong.....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I forget why Izzy left but, they kicked Alder out for drugs and Duff and Slash did'nt like where the band was heading they wanted to go back to AFD type of material and not the UYI ones. I once read that Slash said he would return if Axl went back to guitar laden rock, but now that he's with Velvet Revolver I doubt that would happen.

Axl

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i think maybe axl was getting tired of singing/performing....that's why he cancelled so many shows.......can any body tell me when is chinese democracy coming out i'm getting frustrated waiting for it
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I hope you realise Chinese Democracy is gonna be industrial... that's why Slash left, he didn't like it! Don't expect the same old Guns n Roses formula!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join