It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Light vs Prisms = God vs Mystery Babylon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
When light passes through a medium boundary - from air to glass, for example - a prism will seperate the light into 7 colors.

Genesis 1:3-4

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

I will attempt to keep this metaphor and explanation as simple as possible.

Prism = Illumination / Pyramid / Nimrod / Mystery Babylon system.

Seven = God's number of perfect completion.

Some examples of 7 in the Old Testament:

1. 7 Things God Saw as Good in Genesis 1
  2. 7 Days of Genesis
  3. 7 Covenants
  4. 7 Names of Yahweh
  5. 7 Instruments of Praise
  6. 7 Festivals of the Lord
  7. 7 Trees in Isaiah 41

Old Testament Sevens in the Bible

Revelations 17: 1-11

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

How people act on ATS:

Division is an illusion. We are the light. What divides us is the Babylon System. This is also the golden head of the statue in Daniel. We are separated but we are One. We all contain a certain degree, wavelength, and color of God. No one is pure. Pure white light is only visible from the Source.
edit on 9/27/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Excellent thoughts...you are on to something

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Thanks. It is very simple. It's a concept I've been playing around with in my head for a little while now. I think it could be expanded on a lot more, but for now I would like to see what some of the more-knowledgeable and more intelligent members of ATS think.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why do threads of quality always seem to fall by the wayside. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

My only guess is that someone has an agenda against this theory. I could be wrong but, someone has already created another topic in this section duplicating the idea into New Age language. Babble on, folks... nothing to see here move along.
edit on 9/27/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In one of Steve Quayle's ALERTS is an interview of man codenamed 'Langley' stating that from his research and information that the New Babylonian system is trying to get rid of the blue and purple and violet colours of the rainbow.
www.stevequayle.com...
Using a combination of the chemtrails and Electromagnetic Manipulation Of The Atmosphere (including radiation levels and something to do with the Van Allen belts.)

They only want the green, yellow, orange and reds.

"Remember that the rainbow is more than just a pretty promise that God put in the sky. It is a visual representation of the atmosphere... the different colors represent frequencies. Those frequency layers were put there by God as a barrier to block certain dark frequencies from being able to be as active on the Earth.

"Blue Beam" is more than a name. The Blue, Violet and Purple colors/frequencies are the "God' frequencies... the Alpha and Omega frequencies. The current scientific work being done by TPTB are to lessen or eliminate those three colors, or barriers, so that there will be an increase in the dark frequencies. The more readily visable frequencies/colors represent the more worldly and 'dark' forces... (which does not seem natural to us, as yellows and oranges would seem, to us, to be 'happy' colors.).

The more visable to us in this state of existance, the further these frequencies are from God... more worldly.

Removing the blue-violet-purple, through HAARP and other means results in a concentration of negative power. by eliminating or lessening the blue range of light, they are removing the barriers that keep the dark frequencies in check... allowing them to concentrate... allowing dark forces to come together and increase in strength.

God's rainbow is a visable reminder that He has all of the forces of nature and spirit in check. Some men understand this and are working to eliminate those checks and balances, for their own and the dark force's agendas. The rainbow represents the atmospheric 'covering' that God placed over/around the Earth after the flood, so that demonic forces would not have the ability to directly interact with men like they did in the days of Noah.

I read somewhere else that TPTB would have to step up their plans if the lightworkers turn up in force. I believe that these blue end frequencies of the spectrum are the so called Indigos, who have been sent by God to balance out the red end frequencies of the spectrum.
There has been a black ops to eliminate all Indigos and any lightworkers by any means, vaccines, Ritalin, fluoride, radiation poisoning, EM poisoning in Wifi and HDTVs. If these don't get the lightworkers, then they kill them.

If people understood the KEY and frequencies, then people would realise that these blue frequency people will be rescued from earth in order for the red frequency people to realise what they are doing.

Blue end frequencies is love. We need to love.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

How people act on ATS:

/quote]

Haha, I really like this. This is how people act. You can align yourself with one COLOR and get mad at the others who do not see it in the same COLOR as you - or you can understand that they are just ALL COLOR/BEAUTY.

This is the FULL perspective - knowing that ALL are color / beauty,

and some may even believe that there is no FULL perspective because even they are expressing a beautiful individual color.

I think the Council of Seven are supposed to be Dark Lords (Negative Beings).

Interesting that THE WHITE LIGHT "BREAKS" into "THE SEVEN" - and this "SEVEN" pretends to be the "FULL" when really "THE WHILE LIGHT" is the FULL perspective of this color...

A grand deception...

And the WHITE LIGHT is pure BEAUTY ESSENCE because it combines ALL perspective - so in retrospect it is FULL perspective to say that ALL is BEAUTY.

"prisms" , "Light" - there is something even beyond THIS...

It is the "SPACE" that the light and prism are filling, and BEYOND even SPACE/MIND which is observing this FORM/LIGHT IS.......

FORMLESSNESSS

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Originally posted by AriesJedi
In one of Steve Quayle's ALERTS is an interview of man codenamed 'Langley' stating that from his research and information that the New Babylonian system is trying to get rid of the blue and purple and violet colours of the rainbow.
www.stevequayle.com...
Using a combination of the chemtrails and Electromagnetic Manipulation Of The Atmosphere (including radiation levels and something to do with the Van Allen belts.)

They only want the green, yellow, orange and reds.

That makes a LOT of sense considering the fact that RED is more likely to make people horny, angry, and hungry. It is a VERY materialistic color - not just by spiritual beliefs but by the physiological effects it has on people.

Yellow stimulates the physical brain - makes it more aware.

Green is "Supposed" to be the color of love - the heart chakra - it brings PEACE but not as much as blue!

Interesting how some say the Pleiades is evil and they are a BLUE star system while we are YELLOW.

All of this is making sense now, just by that little article. Thank you for sharing that! Why didn't you make it a thread?

Very, very, interesting....

top topics

join