It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through the rabbit hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have been a browser 2009,only last year did I finally register. Just recently have I actually posted a few comments here and there. Well I figure I'd better introduce myself. So Hello... I have always enjoyed the wide and varied opinions within ATS. I think it would, be a good model for world leaders. Anyway, I look forward to many more years of ATS and great ideas.

edit on 27-9-2012 by kninjite because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kninjite

Welcome...about time you climbed out of the rabbit hole.....and, into this posting rabbit hole...

Des

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Welcome! I like your avatar
. See you out there on the boards.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome kninjite

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kninjite
I have been a browser 2009,only last year did I finally register. Just recently have I actually posted a few comments here and there. Well I figure I'd better introduce myself. So Hello... I have always enjoyed the wide and varied opinions within ATS. I think it would, be a good model for world leaders. Anyway, I look forward to many more years of ATS and great ideas.

edit on 27-9-2012 by kninjite because: Grammer

welcome to the bright side after stepping out of the shadows

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kninjite

Through the rabbit hole

Hmmm, I thought it was Through the Looking Glass, and Down the Rabbit Hole? Since you wrote Down the Rabbit Hole I'm wondering what you know that we don't? Is this a conspiracy theory of yours?

Tell us, TELL US!

And, Welcome.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I wasn't sure anyone would catch that. I'm working on my theory of "special relativity".
edit on 29-9-2012 by kninjite because: cause

new topics

top topics

join