It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Where These Beautiful Pictures Were Taken …

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Those are beautiful pictures.
Maybe it is just my age, but to be honest when I think about Iran I picture this:

edit on 9/27/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

It's your age...I could play your game and easily say...When I think of the US I think of this:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Hey I got a great idea...lets nuke that stuff....before it nukes us...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Guess where they block access to google and gmail?

It's Iran.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Beautiful! I have always wanted to visit Iran. I have heard the people very friendly to foreigners not how the media portrays them. Excellent post!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

That did surprise me a little. I loved where the tunnel was it really looks great. But, they still have the bad laws that they have. With bad treatment of women and not allowing other religions, other than the state religion.. all people who are not of the harsh islamic religion must convert to it or be killed.
But, they are alot of people in Iran that do not like the religion that the state is forcing upon them. They would like what america and most other countries have . Too be able to worship without government telling them they must use or practice. Then they just wish their government to leave them alone.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
And these aren't even near as good as the best pics of Iran, they're nice though.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Iran is a unique country as far as geography is concerned. The country is very mountainous, with some of the mountains looking like the ones you posted pictures for. There is terrain that looks like the last picture though, lol. Plenty of it as well.

The most unique feature of Iran is its natural fortifications. Invading Iran would be extremely difficult, as far as getting ground troops into the country effectively. This is because of the mountainous border regions that surround Iran. An invading army would be extremely limited on the points where they could invade, and this gives Iran a huge advantage as far as defense is concerned. Also considering that there are certain countries surrounding Iran that could not be used for an invasion, ie hostile countries in the advent of war with Iran by various other countries, things become even more difficult. If one looks at the history of Iran, they will see how militarily the border mountains have played a huge role in the outcomes of various conflicts.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Iran. Old news.
Religious fanatics still suck

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Guess who thinks their rain is being stolen by the US?

Iran

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

You can say the same of any country no one is innocent here.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by Sly1one

You can say the same of any country no one is innocent here.

never said anyone was innocent...and I'm not necessarily "blaming" anyone just calling out double standard hypocrisy when I see it...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Landscapes are alway beautiful...but it's the political leaders that make it ugly....you have to scratch beneath the paint to see what's really there.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Iran, USA, China, Egypt, Mexico, Japan it doesn't matter where you live or where you are born. We are all brothers and sisters, we are all the same and the life we live have the same ingredients, same worries and same dreams. We are all slaves and cattle forced to forget our nature, turned against each other !

Love your brothers and sisters and see yourself in their eyes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join