It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empaths and some history of the occult

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Reading some of the comments here,

@apple sometimes there are more things at play than just an out of control empath. In that blog I also mentioned "Avoid contracts altogether".

Here is the main reason why.

Emotional binding contracts and Divine Law

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The word occult means hidden.
The truth is hidden in plain sight - the act of seeing. Can you see the seer?
Look for the seer and you if you look hard enough you will find what is hidden. What you will find shall free you from worrying about what others think of you and you will no longer have to think about what you think of them.
You will no longer put belief into what you think because you will be present and when you are completely present there will be compassion.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

We cant avoid engaging the world and interacting with with its laws and rules. For example there are speeding laws we must obey on the highway, break them and the penalty will be a speeding fine. A practical way of dealing with laws and rules is simply to obey them dont try and fight them. The real trick as i see it is simply dont expose or overload youself with weights you cant carry or maintain. If you see a person always walking in the middle of a raod then you wont be surprised if one day you see that person flattened by car accident. Therefore dont stick your neck out where it is exposed. The Divine message is all mystical and wise in its meanings however i prefer a more pragamatic system that allows me to continuing interacting inside the nornal life without being swallowed up and enslaved by it.
edit on 28-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

RisenAngel77,

I've had empathic abilities since I was a little girl and it was my father, someone I always thought of as a non-spiritually inclined person who thought of enhanced abilities as nothing more than mumbo-jumbo, that first recognized this in me when I was about five years old. He referred to it as my "ultra-sensitivity" and used to warn my older sister and brother, who were always bickering, to keep their emotions in check around me because their moods and bickering affected me so greatly. At times I've considered it a blessing and at others, a curse. In times of great chaos, I've been known to isolate because it's like a tornado of emotions raining over and paralyzingly me. At other times, I've been able to use it to help others. Over time, I've learned to ground myself a bit better but it does take time.

A word of caution. For some reason, other empaths and those with other specific abilities can pick up on our abilities and there are some nefarious people (some call them psychic vampires but who knows) who can and will purposely try to drain you of your energy. I'm talking about people who are aware of their ability and use it to their own benefit and not those who are unaware. It has happened to me and it's VERY unpleasant so I would recommend that you learn, practice and perfect ways to ground and protect yourself. Otherwise, you should revel in this discovery and if you want, learn to cultivate it and you'll find that it gets easier as you gain more control.

Feel free to ask any other questions. You can send me a Private message if you're more comfortable doing so. Best of luck to you..

Timidgal

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

yes, I finally came to the realization of myself being an empath through threads like yours and others who put out the term in what I have been experiencing since childhood without realizing it.

Like you, the depression and being suddenly hit by clouds of negativity seemingly out of no where was so confusing and frightening.

I find that I can use this gift successfully in helping people by cheering them up when they are depressed or full of anxiety by somehow just knowing whats going on. I find I can somewhat protect myself, is not disengage from the effects if I visualize a protective barrier around me that while I can still pick up on others emotions, its helps neutralize the effect it has on me. I think once you are consciously aware of being an empath, its much easier to deal with the rush of emotions.

I still need to be completely alone and relax a bit without any outside stimuli for at least an hour when I come home from work or out in a very busy public place (like the mall) to get my bearings.

Like you said, its a great gift to have and if used wisely, a very rewarding one. On the down side, if you don't find a way to cope with the side effects, it could make you sink down to the pit of depression and even get sick.

It is vital for like minded people to identify if they are empathic to understand what is going on so that they don't fall into the big pharm trap and get medicated needlessly and even make them feel worse.

Do you have any coping mechanisms or protection methods you can recommend? I found a you tube of Judy Orloff (sp?)seminar a while ago that offered good insight and tools to help cope. I'm about to go to work but I will try to find the video and post it later.

Thanks for bring up this very important subject. I'm sure there are many more people not aware of their condition that could be helped.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

being able to tell a person emotional state makes you an empath

well butter my biscuit i am an empath

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Just reading the thread without visiting the link, it's certainly an interesting take on things, but this is just scratching the surface.

Empaths have the same ability to sense emotions just as psychic vampires can and do. For those who have studied psychic vampirism, you know what I'm talking about. Psychic vampires love to feed on people who are "sensitive", or empath-etic of others' feelings. Psychic vampires are usually sociopathic or psychopathic. They are the ones who tell the empaths to "get tougher skin". (You mean like a reptilians?) Bullies will always tell empaths to "grow thicker skin", to toughen up, or grow a set. This is also a form of humiliation necessary to break a person down so they can be re-built or re-programmed. If a sociopathic psychic vampire rises to a leadership position, watch out! We're seeing what they are capable of with all these tortorous and deadly hazing rituals. Empaths need to stay as far away as possible from these sorts of group activities. If empaths need to belong to a group of some sort, they should gravitate towards volunteer programs and hobby clubs to meet like minded individuals and other empaths.

To put it in a nutshell, I've never understood why the bully/sociopath can't simply try to be nicer or... stfu. Why should I have to desensitize myself to the abuse, or "grow thicker skin" only to become just as abusive as others? No thanks. I'll keep my nice, supple skin, but... I might be needing some of that gator skin for a pair of boots.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Is it so hard to speak plainly? Between you and an oracle, I'd pick the oracle. At least I know the oracle has something worth saying. I can't even tell with you.

Try explaining your thoughts again, and what they have to do with empaths.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That link really didn't make the whole "Divine Law" thing clear. Could you explain it to me in layman's terms?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Is it so hard to speak plainly? Between you and an oracle, I'd pick the oracle. At least I know the oracle has something worth saying. I can't even tell with you.

Try explaining your thoughts again, and what they have to do with empaths.

I am sorry that you find it hard to understand what i write. I speak as plainly as language will allow me.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sure! Here you go
Divine Law

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This is excellent advice and would solve many of societies' problems. I've taken the opposite approach of going "deep undercover" amongst the sociopathic bullies -- it's a hard job but somebody has to attempt to redirect their control tactics based on sucking up other peoples' life force energy.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Are we talking about The Secret? The Law of Attraction? Is that the Divine Law, in simplistic terms?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I read your post, and your Blog, and I failed to see any "history of the Occult" as promised. So are you going to enlighten us all on the history of the "Occult?" First off, I would like your personal definition of the word "Occult."
If you say, "Knowledge that is beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious, Hidden Knowledge," then I would say you are right. If you would day, "Knowledge of Evil, Satanic knowledge, Study of Dark Arts," then I would dispute you. I am a student of the Occult Knowledge for 25 + years, I have read any and every book pertaining to that knowledge. Do you know the origin of the word Occult? It is a Latin word (language of the Church) "occultus," which means "secret" or "hidden." Now I have to ask this question:
Why would the Church wish to hide knowledge, unless that knowledge would in fact hurt the Church?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And what sources have you utilized to achieve such a rounded education in all things occult?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I see in the link you posted, advice to help the empath control their ability. I hope you don't mind that I post it?

What can an Empath do to control this ability?
1. Become aware that your Empathic abilities are “awakened”.
2. Learn to identify between your emotions and others. (You do this by asking yourself questions like “are these emotions my own?”)
3. Be aware, that signing any contracts, both emotional and physical will have you enslaved to other people’s realities. Learn to avoid contracts altogether
4.Learn to meditate.
5.Learn to use your heart to block out sabotaging thoughts and block out emotions that are not your own, a key to this is feeling unconditional love in your heart.

Are you the person from the website by chance?
ETA: Wow, it is you! Sorry I just re read your original post.

On another note, it seems to me from reading some replies that people don't fully understand what empaths go through on an emotional level. Its not only picking up other peoples emotions, but being able to differentiate between what you are feeling and experiencing and not picking up the vibes of others. Its hard to even know yourself at times because of all these conflicting feelings and well, energies that you absorb quite unexpectantly and suddenly out of no where. I think unless you personally experience it, it is almost impossible to describe.

Thanks again for bring up this very important subject!

edit on 9/28/2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is a link to Judy orloff MD,who not only is an empath, but an expert in the field. She helps identifying if you are one and offers excellent advice to help off set the negative emotions that come with it.

Empaths are highly sensitive, finely tuned instruments when it comes to emotions. They feel everything, sometimes to an extreme, and are less apt to intellectualize feelings. Intuition is the filter through which they experience the world. Empaths are naturally giving, spiritually attuned, and good listeners. If you want heart, empaths have got it. Through thick and thin, they’re there for you, world-class nurturers.

www.drjudithorloff.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

This is excellent advice and would solve many of societies' problems. I've taken the opposite approach of going "deep undercover" amongst the sociopathic bullies -- it's a hard job but somebody has to attempt to redirect their control tactics based on sucking up other peoples' life force energy.

Thanks for your kind words and fighting the good fight the best way you're able.

I see that people are commenting about the occult, but the intelligent empaths know to avoid these types of activities. The opposite of the empaths (the sociopaths/psychic vampires) are deeply involved in the occult and love to have fun with the empaths who think they will be happy amongst these people.
Empaths belong in the light and not the shadows. Only certain empaths can function among the psychic vampires. The best thing to remember is that the occult simply means hidden. So, basicly, if you're joining a group and they require an oath of secrecy, walk away. People who keep long term secrets have heavy souls. Forcing or threatening someone to keep a secret is just another sleezy tactic of sociopaths as a means of controling others. Truth, freedom, and light possess no secrets.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yeah I totally agree but the thing is that even if someone is open about the information and the experience they can still be attacked or that can be used against them.

I'm against secrecy and the evil energy suckers -- when I say evil I mean like incest and sex predators, etc. --- so they're real big on "privacy" and basically think they can "own" people as sex slaves -- and unfortunately family structures -- like the female doesn't know better and marries a sex predator and then she's too afraid to leave and so then she ends up supporting the sex predator and so his evil just spreads -- victimizing the kids and everyone else he comes into contact with. Meanwhile the wife just pretends everything is great because that's easier for her then to face his wrath -- and it's all protected under "privacy" and "domestic" freedom or whatever.

So that mentality that just spreads into the business structure -- and basically modern human males are just like chimpanzees using rape and warfare to control territory - this is in contrast to the pgymy bonobos where the females organize together to stop male violence and then love is used by the females to heal all social tension.

So even if people are not secret about how to train in psychic defense etc.

For example the evil ones will use "reverse breathing" to steal someone's energy -- but "reverse breathing" is not bad in itself - only the perv parasites use it to increase their external ejaculation addiction -- which triggers stress cortisol in males and so it's a positive feedback cycle. So the male has to constantly recharge his energy by "sucking" off people around him and they act all charming and nice but really they're creepy pervs just trying to get their ejaculation fix because they sense a person has sex energy they can feed off.

So we are talking about life force energy and how it should be properly used and this is why the church leaders are filled with pedofile sex abusers because the West lacks yoga training and trance dance training with fasting for the males to learn how to sublimate their life force energy into love healing light energy.

So I just sit in full lotus as much as possible as psychic defense and for intellectual defense I study science as much as possible to translate the energetic experiences into science.

For example getting the internal tingling or chills means that the electrons in the body are clearing out the free radical e. coli and other impurities in the body. So the internal chills or tingling is called "Frisson" when it happens from music and this frisson increases the dopamine and on a deeper level the serotonin -- this is why music is "addictive" because of the dopamine bliss. But dopamine bliss is not bad in it self -- it's just that the modern male translates that into cortisol stress through the external ejaculation. So when the dopamine increases then the deeper music trance activates the vagus nerve to increase serotonin in the brain and then the left side vagus nerve increases the oxytocin love in the heart.

So modern people are afraid of trance love healing because they are cut off from real love from music trance that opens up the heart to create the spirit light energy that is transmitted out of the pineal gland and through the eyes as biophoton healing energy.

This is why babies are laughing and smiling -- with big smiles all the time because from breast feeding they get tons of heart oxytocin love energy.

So babies are naturally loving with the energy channels open and they have a nice aura around them -- I can see a nice yellow aura - but the modern male is addicted to dopamine that then increases cortisol stress and this then stresses out the females also and so the females have to use technology to try to protect themselves from the modern males -- but the technology doesn't work since it doesn't address the root psychophysiological cause of the stress and dopamine addiction by the males. So even female chimps use spears so they don't have to rely on males for meat because the males bring back the meat but then insist on raping the females if they can give the females meat even if the females would rather eat fruit.

So this evil goes way back to our primate close cousins -- we can be like bonobo pygmies or like chimps -- the original human culture -- the San Bushmen == were like bonobo pygmies -- using the internal vagus nerve orgasm climax for love bliss for the males also along with the females. So modern male scientists can't do this so they don't properly understand the bonobo pygmies or the San Bushmen culture. While modern males are the same as chimp males - rape and warfare are the main focus.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So where does the empathic abilities come from?

Just like any psychic ability, we receive it through the pineal gland which connects to our hearts The pineal gland is our third eye. It literally is a blinded eye inside our brains. This eye is what takes us through dreams and alternate realities. It is a receptor, the portal, and it is also the source of visions and creativity. It is basically the portal to communicating with God, the source or the Tao. You may have heard of it, or probably discarded it as nonsense, however is everything you see what it seems? Have you ever bothered to even question this "reality"?

I would just like to warn everyone that there is no evidence of any of these claims whatsoever.

How does one arrive at such a conclusion without any obvious research into the subject? It's called credulity. The original poster actually believes such things before questioning their validity, which bestows him with enough confidence to be able to trick himself into passing on these fabrications to others as if they were truth. One should remain skeptical of someone who makes claims without providing arguments or evidence, lest you yourself are prone to the same credulity that he is.

We are not the sheep to be led like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join