It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empaths and some history of the occult

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
(Wrote another blog, thought i'd share
)

Are you an empath?

Along my spiritual journey and self-improvement, I arrived at the topic of Empath’s that allowed me to identify one of many reasons why I suffered from “chronic depression”. As I revisited my past during meditation,I began to heal painful events as I revisited my past memories one by one. What I discovered during the process of healing, was a pattern, and that pattern was the following: that the great majority of the events I had suffered from was because, I confused other people’s emotions as my own. This is where I found out that one of my greatest abilities was also my greatest weak point and this was the ability of being empathic.

So what is an empath?

An Empath is someone who has the ability to sense or read other people’s emotions. This is actually one of humanity’s greatest psychic abilities. Everyone is born with it, but not everyone has it awakened, and there are many reasons why, and it has to do with the pharmaceutical companies, religions, vaccines, etc…(just to name a few).

The abilities of an Empath is in a way a two sided blade, as I mentioned in a previous blog and through here; you may confuse other people’s emotions as your own, but only when you are unaware of being an Empath and are unable to control your ability. In other words; when you are unaware of this ability, it tends to go out of control. You may at times become a sponge of emotions of others, since you act like a magnet attracting it to you. A nice guy would have told you this while you grew up, but unfortunately, we live in a society where hardly any politician, big companies, or religious establishments speak the truth.

On the other hand; having this ability awakened and in full control will allow you to help and council others, since you will be able pick up on other people's emotions and pin point exactly what is going on with them. This gives you an advantage as you can provide some assistance in healing for an individual. While this does give you an advantage over others, don't forget, that karma does exist, and any attempt of manipulating people with this, will prove to be karmic, and it is against the laws of nature.

This brought me awareness as I went back through time, and revisited past memories to which helped me see one of the patterns plaguing me in everyday life. It just so happens, that I was unaware of this ability which caused me to confuse other people’s emotions as my own. While this was one hell of a time for me, it allowed me to grab a better perspective on the real world. Not only did "I" encounter one of my many patterns, but I also witnessed the patterns of society itself.

Ever notice how society seems to treat you like an outcast, the moment you start to display emotions? Best example of this are the psychiatrists that do not hesitate to slap you with the labels of their invented "mental diseases" (or any other label for that matter) and then proceed to write you a prescription for their latest drugs, almost as if they were law enforcement writing you a speeding ticket for going 51 mph in a 50mph zone.

Then there are those who judge you for feeling any emotions; family, friends, loved ones, bosses and so on goes the list. These are people that try and get you to play their games, and if you are an Empath, you can easily be sucked into other their worlds. Nevertheless, it is not their fault, nor anyone's. It is simply a programming the majority of us have, because this system has convinced the population that they need to depend on others in order to survive. This system wants us to dwell in fear and always rely on it other than ourselves, and it is because of this, that human life has become a battle vs fear. You become enslaved by this system because you sign contracts that binds you to it in an attempt to keep you from thinking for yourself. It is here where you absorb a reality other than your own. (I will post more about contracts and why they are dangerous in a future post)

So where does the empathic abilities come from?

Just like any psychic ability, we receive it through the pineal gland which connects to our hearts The pineal gland is our third eye. It literally is a blinded eye inside our brains. This eye is what takes us through dreams and alternate realities. It is a receptor, the portal, and it is also the source of visions and creativity. It is basically the portal to communicating with God, the source or the Tao. You may have heard of it, or probably discarded it as nonsense, however is everything you see what it seems? Have you ever bothered to even question this "reality"?

Read the rest here Empaths and some history on the occult

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
(Wrote another blog, thought i'd share
)

I confused other people’s emotions as my own. This is where I found out that one of my greatest abilities was also my greatest weak point and this was the ability of being empathic.

this comment hit a nerve....i knew froma young age i can read/feel peoples emotional state...its a great insight when you register them...but then i begin to feel their emotions and confused them for my own.

its very hard to steer your own boat in that state...but when you can.....

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As an empath, I have to walk away from some situations because the negativity becomes too great for me. Generally, I surround myself with positive company, or I just sit in an area of focus (library, restaurant, park) places where the energy is generally at a medium level. You know, all the emotions just flow evenly for the most part. Nothing too powerful or direct.

If someone directs negative energy at me, I recoil. Someone directs positive energy at me, I blossom. I get too much negative energy, I either withdraw until I can channel it or I break down. If I get too much positive energy, the moment it leaves me I'm drained and dark. It's a catch-22...but what can I do?

I just deal with it.
edit on 27-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

An Empath is someone who has the ability to sense or read other people’s emotions.

So can most other Human Beings..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

An Empath is someone who has the ability to sense or read other people’s emotions.

So can most other Human Beings..

She stated that everyone can.... That some people just haven't tapped into it yet.

An Empath is someone who has the ability to sense or read other people’s emotions. This is actually one of humanity’s greatest psychic abilities. Everyone is born with it, but not everyone has it
^^quote^^
edit on 27-9-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yeah, this certainly makes movie theaters fun for me!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

It goes deeper than just feeling them, you feel and understand them. You literally take on their emotional state like it was your own.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

reply to post by Darkblade71

the ability to sense or read other people’s emotions is a basic human trait.

If you cannot achieve this then

a) the subject is a very good actor or

b) Evolution is very, very, slow..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

or
c) (I mentioned this in the blog) We are dumbed down by chemicals forced down our throats, through vaccines or our water, foods, etc...by the government.or those in power.

At present time, C is the likely culprit.

edit on 27-9-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hahaha, I know how you all feel! I used to suck the life out of every party. I can be a real buzz-killer when I want to be. Now I just roll with the flow, it's too bad it's an inductive magma loop

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Yeah, this certainly makes movie theaters fun for me!

This is why i dont see a movie until weeks after it came out.......

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If this is like AA for empaths then i have to admit i am one. I can absorb and reflect peoples emotional state. I understand what you mean by the third eye. I refer to it as the second vision. It can have a scary and humous side and always unpredicatable and at times every boring. It can be very cheeky at times as well. And cunning. And stealthy. And charming.
edit on 27-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

warning to AthlonS.: have you missed this bit in the op?

While this does give you an advantage over others, don't forget, that karma does exist, and any attempt of manipulating people with this, will prove to be karmic, and it is against the laws of nature.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by applecore

Even with Empath skills it still hard to manipulate people because their emotions which are driving their impulsive ideas, are also their shields. An Empath cant meet the sheilds head on, all they are doing is feeling the motion of force and positioning themself best to influence it. This appears to me not to be against any natural laws.
edit on 28-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

i'm not so sure about that 'how best to influence' bit.

give us an example

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by applecore

influence to use the window of opportunity that has openned briefly. To take advantage of it requires being able to see with clarity the feelings and motives which are flowing through the window where they are flowing from, how they are combining and what is contributed effect. The empath can instinctively work this out, and inject a force at the exact right moment to influence its motion. Timing of delivery of the injection is critical.
edit on 28-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

sigh
i would like to be as empathic as you
i don't seem to get the timing of delivery of the injection right.......... always thought that to see the window is the time to act and to trust the flow of the motion.

well then, i won't worry for the safety of your soul anymore

i also think that manipulation is ok as long as it is for the good of the all

and i let you go back to be cheeky, cunning, stealthy and charming.

edit on 28-9-2012 by applecore because: the more i thought about it i felt i had to change things here

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Interesting thread. Have some of that myself, and yeah, BIG headache at times. Heck, literally sometimes, since I can pick up pain from people I am close to. Hubby with migraines can get interesting. I don't worry about any occult connections, though, as I consider it a spiritual gift.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah actually I just asked the qigong master in this healing meditation podcast if it was necessary to take in someone else's emotional energy in order to then heal them with light energy. Jing energy is emotional and Shen energy is spirit light energy.

The qigong master said no - they never take in someone else's energy.

So the empathic -- I have this now -- as you say from the heart pineal gland connection.

So I wasn't sure if I was taking in someone else's energy -- because I can transform it in my body.

So I sit in full lotus - if someone is real angry it's a liver blockage -- so my own liver would get real hot until I cleared out their blockage. But I did this by "flexing" my pineal gland -- transmitting energy back into them to heal them.

So I thought I was taking in their anger energy and then transforming it into love energy and transmitting it.

Apparently I was sensing their anger energy and transforming it but I wasn't taking in their energy.

I still need to get more information about this.

Anyway I was told to stop "flexing" my pineal gland as my "jing energy" was too low and I need to store up my chi energy.

So the deal is to protect yourself and recharge your energy - there are several ways -- but doing any healing you want to call on the energy master's energy to join your own. So their higher frequency energy is like a field that you can tap into -- a universal frequency field that is higher frequency.

Otherwise we deplete our energy. We can restore our emotional energy through food and I do this as my main way to restore my energy. People still will suck up the healing energy -- and this is fine because they need the energy and they don't meditate so they don't know how to create the healing energy themselves.

But to recharge the energy requires more meditation after eating food -- but anyway last year I went 10 days with no food but I was never hungry. I was "flexing" my pineal gland the whole time and transmitting energy -- when I do this I can "feel" other people's energy and I thought I was taking in their emotional energy and adding it to my own.

Maybe it's just that by transmitting energy I was just maintaining my awareness on a higher frequency so I was aware of other people's emotional blockages. Emotional blockages are the number cause of illness -- they are organ energy blockages -- but the energy is "extra" energy that can be transformed into love energy and then leaves the body.

So this works through the vagus nerve as deep blissful orgasmic relaxation and that opens up the heart as real love energy and then it opens up the pineal gland.

So being an "empathic" means picking up the etheric energy of other people -- but then I have to do an "exorcism" of their emotional blockages and this requires more full lotus meditation -- and this then recharges my energy.

I have seen dead spirits and also the creation of healing spirits leave the head of the qigong master and I have pulled someone's spirit out of their body -- by accident - without touching them. But storing up the energy means really purifying the energy with lots of meditation and fasting - I fasted for 8 days on half a glass of water.

So then I was doing exorcisms of people and healing them but people were freaking out too much and I had a spacetime vortex when I was entering astral travel and that freaked me out also. So also the empathic energy means I could sense when people lusted after me and that happened way too often as I had stored up my energy so people desired it.

So that's why being an energy master is so difficult because it requires storing up the energy to better heal others while most people just want to take other people's energy for their own selfish desires.

I'll give an example.

I'm sitting in full lotus at work -- alone in a room. Coworker walks in -- no expression on his face -- no talking. I look at him and I'm instantly overwhelmed by sadness. I blurt out: You know smoking makes you sad! He looks at me in total shock because he realized I knew how sad he was. Soon after he quits smoking and I no longer sensed his sadness.

That's just one example -- of endless examples.
edit on 28-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by applecore

sigh
i would like to be as empathic as you
i don't seem to get the timing of delivery of the injection right.......... always thought that to see the window is the time to act and to trust the flow of the motion.

well then, i won't worry for the safety of your soul anymore

i also think that manipulation is ok as long as it is for the good of the all

and i let you go back to be cheeky, cunning, stealthy and charming.

edit on 28-9-2012 by applecore because: the more i thought about it i felt i had to change things here

Your not missing out on anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join