It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one EYE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
After years in the world of awakening to the reality we live in I STILL DONT GET IT!

Ok, I know the eye is basicly everywhere, from the dollar bill to RA's eye etc.
I've done my homework and know all known connections.

But still. When I see it EVERYWHERE it still doesnt add up. It is NOT just "people" showing allegiance to whoever is running the show. The rabbit hole is faaaar deeper.
I just cant seem to get my head around it.
...and probably never will, sadly.

Just reaching out here to see if there is more in the crowd that feel the same? :/

The movie "They" seems more plausible than what most ATSers would reply to this thread, actually.
Disclosure? Anyone?

didnt think so...
edit on 27-9-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What doesn't add up?
They are pledging allegiance to Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallintheegg

yeah... that seems like a possible answer. But I dont really trust the whole bible thing good vs evil either really...
And the whole alien agenda seems too far fetched....

I mean, just take the thing with synchronocity... that wont puzzle in with just they frickin greys being here and putting us here etc....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

Well, its truly a mystery only you can find your own place in. Everything everyone ever says is just hearsay for you, so just listen to what's in your heart and take everything else 'with a grain of salt'.
Just realize everything is a message telling you just what you need to know. But don't take my word for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a thoght...

Most people I know are average.
Many below, and some above. Intelligently and creativily speaking.

Looking at the current world and all the tech in it my conclusion is that there IS another force at hand. We are just the monkeys.

....yeah, were the monkeys

the question is, who the F**K are "the others"??

Its driving my mind inzaaane

/mr Monkey

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallintheegg

thanks, I totally agree and feel the same.
But there is still the question why these "others" need to put the eye everywhere??

...if this was "my dream" (my created reality) id just loose the frickin eye. but its still there....everywhere.....hmmmm....
edit on 27-9-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
it comes from religion....and its perception changes over time

the jist is....the comming messiah,anti christ, dijal....or whatever "its" label is...is supposed to have one eye, and its blue and resembles a grape......

this interprtetation has led to images like this
one eye grape

dont try and understand the artist impressions you see everywhere,,,you will get lost...,find out where they get their inspiration from!!

peace

edit on 27-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

'They' are called many things. I have come to suspect that the Gnostics were spot on with their idea of the Archons. Do some google searching... Look at all the various traditions and see what is useful to your own understanding. There are indeed forces at work trying to subvert human freewill, but as of the last few decades humans have grown... 'ascended' so to speak, from their more primal states... The 'archons', or rulers/authorities exist on many levels, and for the most part they manifest in our own thoughts and habits.
Breaking free is what life is about.
www.metahistory.org...

edit on 27-9-2012 by itsallintheegg because: typo

edit on 27-9-2012 by itsallintheegg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There's a small group of very powerfull families who run the world, have done for centuries. They've divided the world (bussiness) up among themselves and they mark what is theirs with their symbols.

Go down the rabbit hole far enough and you'll find the other symbols.

All the religious stuff is just to distract you away from the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What exactly are you talking about?

I have heard of the movie They Live is this what you mean?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
After years in the world of awakening to the reality we live in I STILL DONT GET IT!

Then it should occur to you that you are far from 'awakening'.

Ever think that maybe the reason you are not getting it, is because you are following the wrong sheep? Just because someone on utube posts a video showing the all-seeing-eye everywhere, doesnt mean that that person is right.

Ok, I know the eye is basicly everywhere, from the dollar bill to RA's eye etc.
I've done my homework and know all known connections.

If you know all the known connections, then it should all add up. But as you say, it doesn't. Therefore you are either missing connections, OR you are following the wrong path.

But still. When I see it EVERYWHERE it still doesnt add up. It is NOT just "people" showing allegiance to whoever is running the show. The rabbit hole is faaaar deeper.
I just cant seem to get my head around it.
...and probably never will, sadly.

Just reaching out here to see if there is more in the crowd that feel the same? :/

The movie "They" seems more plausible than what most ATSers would reply to this thread, actually.
Disclosure? Anyone?

It's not about 'people' showing allegiance to whoever.

Why do you believe it is that? What makes you think it's something nefarious?
Because you have found proof, or because some 'tard with a website said so?

The all-seeing-eye of God. God is watching you.

Are you being the best you can be?

OH

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

Modern New Age comes from Aleister Crowley's influence, which was a fan of egyptian kind of magick. In early egypt, this Eye (the eye of Horus) was the symbol of perfection.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say I'm interested in this discussion for a number or reasons....first off, let me say that if were to define myself, I would probably be digging my own metaphorical grave.

I will not deny much of what has been said here, for my avatar is a symbol that I chose for myself after years of experiencing certain trials and errors, personal experiences and the like...but with the OP's line of reasoning, I'm curious if this automatically makes me one of "them" simply because of the prevalence of pop culture usage.

As an example, I recently attended a small town music performance the other night, and the opening act was selling hoodies with a mash up of what appeared to be a Masonic Logo on the back, incorporated with some of their own iconography, and I saw nothing in the performance that would lead me to believe they were officially affiliated with anything outside of their own associations with said symbols.

My avatar is also my band logo, and I have my own reason for using it, but I certainly don't affiliate with anything Satanic that I am aware of.

It it possible that we're over-analyzing things when it comes to symbology?

edit on 9/27/12 by GENERAL EYES because: reformatted for clarity

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The pyramid is the frustum, the eye or the capstone is the point of projection.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ok the all seeing eye

i heard the nazis found out that at the centre of our universe is a black star (swatzika)...the rays of which can see our souls etc

deep innit

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am not sure what you are looking for here. There are clues to various methods that go along with or against what you have been taught that are your paths to success, happiness, well-being, and any or all of the above and/or other things of value or importance as well. There are truths beyond the mainstream truths we all get taught, though in reality those are pretty much the elementary-school versions of them and it is up to you to go beyond that or take those are far as you wish.

Somehow "satan-worship" got thrown in to the discussion. I might point out that if it involves "worship" then it is not satanism but more likely some mis-guided christian thing.

Though I am not a rich man I am comfortable, happy, and secure. I may have obtained my security by deliberate efforts along with some good timing and perhaps a bit of luck, and not by abusing, hurting, or taking unfair advantage of people or living things. I may or may have practiced some of those things that get attributed to the "illuminati" or other elusive or ambiguously defined types, or not. I am not sure the reason or purpose for your query but will toss in to this reply that anything is attainable if you know what you want. Good luck in figuring it out.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

No one said anything about Satan until you did. Lucifer is merely the visible spectrum we experience as color.. hence the 7 colors of the rainbow, the 7 letters in Lucifer, and the G (7th letter) in Freemasonry for the Great Architect/Geometrician/Gematrician of the Universe. Therefore everything in manifest existence is essentially 'luciferian', or satanic in that it is an illusion, or maya. 'Worshipping', or exalting materialism, rather than the internal spark, or soul, is nothing less than self-deceit, the worst 'sin' of all.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallintheegg
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

No one said anything about Satan until you did. Lucifer is merely the visible spectrum we experience as color.. hence the 7 colors of the rainbow, the 7 letters in Lucifer, and the G (7th letter) in Freemasonry for the Great Architect/Geometrician/Gematrician of the Universe. Therefore everything in manifest existence is essentially 'luciferian', or satanic in that it is an illusion, or maya. 'Worshipping', or exalting materialism, rather than the internal spark, or soul, is nothing less than self-deceit, the worst 'sin' of all.

My bad.

Glad you got it all figured out and working for you. Have a happy one.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

My thought on that from much research and other knowledgable people is that there is a group of people "the elites" or the illuminati and even far beyond that, they control everything gas and oil, banking, entertainment, tv and music industries, food insustries, pretty much every important aspect of a persons life. Everything they to affects us in some way, manipulating and brainwashing the people and taking our rights away little by litte, Sheeple is what i call the 90% of all people who arent awake and aware of the bull# and manipulating. Its there way of control to slowy work into the "new world order" they put symbolism in everything from movies, music, propaganda, and even different companies. They know everything we do and say over phones or internet, hence the all seeing eye, everything that happens in the world is totally dumbed down on main stream media or totally avoided so people dont start questioning and to keep it hush hush. Also everyrhing that happens mass shootings, terrorism, racism, war, murders and even weather, hurricanes and big storms made somehow from chemtrails is all in control by these "elites" or people that are higher or apart of the government. They have totally taken over control and know a # ton more than the average person about things you wouldnt imagine. Alls they want it complete control and everything that happens is just the next step or scene in their plot. And we are getting close to the climax and it wont be good. Just my thoughts, hope they helped

new topics

top topics

join