It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally on here after two years of lurking in the shadows.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello, I have been frequenting this site for quite some time now and today I finally sat down to register because there has been a lot going on here where I live that I think people should pay much more attention to. I'm hoping to meet people who can teach me and learn from me as well and hopefully make some life long friends. I have chosen the username AstralSteph because the astral world is where I love to be the most and my name is Stephanie. I have so, so much to tell people but I have no idea what reaction I will get from you guys and am frankly a bit scared so I will let that wait for a while until I'm ready. Thank you for reading my introduction. Feel free to ask me anything or say whatever you have to.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome aboard the crazytrain!

Can't wait to hear your stories and what's going on in your area.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AstralSteph

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family.....

Des

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi, 'brushes off the cob webs and dust from your clothes', sorry 'bout that we don't keep the lurker areas real clean and well over two years, one can get a bit worse for the wear.
Welcome, come on in. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Look forward to your posts......................welcome to Madville..................enjoy

edit on 27-9-2012 by davethebear because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AstralSteph

Welcome to ATS AstralSteph enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome AstralSteph

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Since im new also i thought id drop by and say hello and welcome to ATS i look forward to hearing your stories about your area,until then have a good one

top topics

join