It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts - by Allen Greenfield

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I gave the book a quick scan. I have to admit that I am not a big fan of secrets which is what ciphers are about. I get that the book tries to get the information out to everyone but it even states that the cypher is changing. What good is it if it's dissemination is countered.

I guess that a better question would be by who and why.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Mealfuorvonie near Loch Ness in Scotland — is said to be a UFOnaut base.

I don't think so, I have lived not far from that mountain, also climbed it too and never seen hide nor hair of any UFOs in all that time

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
I gave the book a quick scan. I have to admit that I am not a big fan of secrets which is what ciphers are about. I get that the book tries to get the information out to everyone but it even states that the cypher is changing. What good is it if it's dissemination is countered.

I guess that a better question would be by who and why.

Basically, the author is a real magician, and saw similarities in the UFO phenomena and paranormal phenomena.
He was introduced to a cipher that when laid out using the names of the channeled entities, all added up numerically to the same numbers, and the home planets all added up to the same numbers and at one point, he even figured out when the NEXT communication would occur due to nothing more than the cipher and achieved a 90% accuracy,

which means,

the people on the scene, channeling UFO entities of the Great White Brotherhood, are actually high adepts of the occult and magicians, or they were given the channelings to publish, for these same magicians.

and...

that either the entire UFO phenomena can be traced back to magicians and initiates of the Golden Dawn and adepts of Crowley and also some Dark, dark, lodges,

or,

that the entire UFO phenomena is being orchestrated by entities in another dimension, but not other planets, and who are hiding numerical codes in the names of the people and planets from which they came, that occur in the channeled material of RA, Ashtar, Hilarion, Seth, and ALL the ascended masters of the Great White Brotherhood.

That's the crux of the book, and apparently,

the author was THREATENED by magicians he knew personally, if he was to publish this book.

It's VERY important to understand what the author is saying about UFOlogy.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatnav50
Mealfuorvonie near Loch Ness in Scotland — is said to be a UFOnaut base.

I don't think so, I have lived not far from that mountain, also climbed it too and never seen hide nor hair of any UFOs in all that time

Is this mentioned somewhere in the book?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Assembly of the Knowledge & Wisdom of Solomon
Founded September 21, 1986 C.E.
www.mindspring.com...

If anyone is interested. This is Allen's personal site with links to his works and articles and lectures.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by magickmaster

I made an attempt to read the downloaded book but couldn't progress past the beginning pages 'cause I consider it gobbledygook and I don't see any connection to the real UFO mystery. Aleister Crowley for crying out loud! Magikal chants, ceremonies and all kinds of esoteric crap. The people mentioned in the book have as much connection to UFOs as Roswell to a UFO crash!

Well then you get a "F" in research.
You get a "D-" in effort,
and you fail the conspiracy class.
Your basically worthless to the effort of expanding the idea surrounding UFOlogy and Ciphers, and you'll never amount to much as a magician.
Congratulations and Thanks!
right! I surpassed being a level 2 magician centuries ago. I currently am a level 7 Wizard. Pay no mind to these level 1 druids. do you have other books or writings?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

There isn't much out there in the way of Occult/UFO connections in literature. This author is one of the only people I have heard of even breach this topic. His writings have certainly broken all norms, and they challange conventional ideas about UFOs and aliens.

Though, many authors are starting to suggest a demonic/alien connection.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
the author was THREATENED by magicians he knew personally, if he was to publish this book.

It's VERY important to understand what the author is saying about UFOlogy.

Thanks for the summary. I did get the gist of the book but I don't like the attitude that magicians have about secrecy, as shown by the threats towards the author.

In regards to your latest post, there are quite a few pointing out a demonic/alien connection but they are usually from the religious camp and their goal is to make aliens out to be evil.

I have recently read a book by Robert Monroe called Far Journeys. It is about OBEs and how the institute founded by Monroe went about studying OBEs and some of the things that they noticed.

It then goes on to relate some of Monroe's OBEs. It is full of aliens, talks about the creator, why we are here and it also touches on things like channeling/possession and other things which may be linked to the occult.

What he doesn't do in the book is try to come off as knowing all there is to know about the universe and he doesn't hide any of it by using ciphers.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yes....YES...

I have read Robert Monroe's books. Are you familiar with the Book "Matrix V"? It is based on Monroe's work as well as the authors own personal journeys.
It is UFOlofy based on Astral Projection. It purports to explain much of the situation here on earth.
Google Trufax.org, Val Valarian, Leading Edge Research, John Grace ....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Sorry to have left you hanging but I thought I should check out what Valerian had to say before moving forward. To keep it on topic with the OP, yes, if we are to take either Valerian's or Monroe's ideas as true, then everything is tied to UFOlogy. The occult, religion, government, the media (both fact and entertainment) and probably everything else under the sun.

I have only read a bit of the Golden Edition of Matrix V (a couple hundred pages) but I have already spotted a few contradictions and I have also noticed that Valerian states that Monroe may have gotten a few things wrong. Without getting too deep into it I will say that the biggest red flag for me is the contradiction that all humans are going to progress and spiral out of the game while at the same time pointing out pitfalls. It is one way or the other, but he can't have it both ways.

In essence, who cares if the planet falls to the reptilian empire and their hive mind mentality, if all the fastrackers are gone. The only ones left would be the sequentials which would find themselves in their element.

An incarnation in that hive society may be what we/they need to complete the experience and move on. Why the urgency to make it seem like something to be avoided if:
1. It won't make a difference in the end results.
2. It is something that fast trackers need to complete their experience.

edit on 12-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I'm EXTREMELY impressed with your desire to learn and research. That book is only for certain people. I'm not sure who, exactly, but I read all 3 editions of V. There are 2 follow up books. Part 1, 2, and 3. Totaling about 1200 pages. If you read all of it, many things fit together properly. It's been at least 3 years since I read them all. I currently own them, still.

It's a lot to take in, and comprehend, but it makes a lot of sense. There are contradictions I found, but forgot which they were. I find the idea though of same sex relationships being the highest spiritually, to be flawed. The author seems to like the idea of less population growth.

Once I read about a belief of cannibals. It's ancient. They believed that consciousness was watered down, the more people who shared it, hence depopulation helped protect and strengthen consciousness. The author seems to believe the Earth is dying, and ready to leave, spiritually. It has a spirit and it's ready to move to a higher level, itself, leaving only the more dense dimension of it accessible to those who did not evolve.

There are many things that make a tremendous amount of sense though, as well. I started a thread about that book, years ago. I wonder if it's still around?

I believe it's the Ultimate book on UFOlogy though. Val knows about EVERYTHING, literally, and the author is well versed in Astral Travel, supposedly. Very interesting stuff!

BTW, Val Valerian, is John Grace who wrote the Krill Papers with John Lear, and started Leading Edge research, the most advanced publication for UFOlogists and also Occult initiates and modern day Rosicrucians.

The Krill Papers are HIGHLY disputed as being real and faked. Not to try to raise that argument here. But it did start a trend in UFOlogy.

edit on 12-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes I noticed the warning about not understanding some of the material. So far nothing I have read is shocking or disturbing since I have read similar material. As I said before, going off of just this material, I don't see the reason for the sense of urgency, he states:

In certain instances the Higher Self can intervene (as per earlier M5 segments) to ensure that the incarnation's pre-chosen path goals are met and not circumvented by other Game players.

So if there is no way that the game can get you to follow the wrong path then what are all the warnings about?

He also criticizes someone and claims that they have misunderstood Monroe's idea of loosh saying:

Yesterday, after reading something, on the internet, claiming to be an explanation of Robert Monroe's 'loosh' (reference Far Joumeys by that author), I was struck by the absolute untruth of what that person had written. He said loosh is created by human beings. That couldn't be further from the truth and it shows he did not comprehend Monroe's books.
and

Robert Monroe talked a bit about the importance of the planet Earth in his second book.
This dealt with the harvesting of "loosh" which is Monroe's term for a specific energy
created by the Earth planetary spirit. Dark wishes to use this energy for its own purposes.

While Monroe clearly states in Far Journeys:

There it was—an experimental Modified Fourth Crop unit, one of those that contained a Piece of Himself in its functional pattern. It was standing alone under the leafy upper portion of a large Second Crop unit. It was not "hungry." It was not in Conflict with another Fourth Crop unit. It was not acting in defense of its "young." Then why did it emanate distilled Loosh in such great quantity?

He defines "experimental Modified Fourth Crop unit" earlier, which sounds a lot like humans:

As a side experiment, Someone designed and created one form of Mobile that was weak and ineffective by the standards of the other Mobiles in the Fourth Crop. Yet this experimental Mobile had two distinct advantages. It had the ability to ingest and take energy from both the Stationaries and other Mobiles. Second, Someone pulled forth a Piece of Himself —no other source of such Substance being known or available—to act as an intensive, ultimate trigger to mobility.

The whole bisexual issue seems like a personal one with him.

It is the Law of Attraction that pulls Earther incarnates into bisexuality and causes the-alien
DNA commands to panic.

From the definition of "experimental Modified Fourth Crop unit" we can see that it is the Creator which put a piece of himself (DNA) into humans.

But here is another piece that doesn't fit:

To put the formula into effect, Someone designed subtle changes in his Garden, all of them familiar to every historian. The splitting of all Crop units into Halves (to engender loneliness as they sought to reunite) and the encouragement of dominance of the Type 4M unit are but two of the most noteworthy innovations.

So it was the creator that mixed his DNA in with humans' and also the one who introduced genders and, as seen above, humans had been a source of distilled loosh even before humans were split into halves.

So his claim that:

When Orion perverted Ancient Earthers into genders and added DNA command structures contrary to the Laws of the Universe

Means that he disagrees with Monroe, even though his intention seems to be the opposite or he missed the mark.

edit on 13-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Looks fairly readable, but the extra layer of abstraction and misdirection favors who?
There are tons of links to classical government systems and revolutions, Coups, espionage whatever you are looking for.

Ciphers and cryptography have played major roles throughout history not necessarily all bad. There are cryptographic links between the Karma Sutra and the secret codes in the Christian holy bible if you know where to look.

Not sure where to get the inside track on historical events like the French and Russian revolutions. Would it not be smarter yo go read a classic like Tale of Two cities again for the first time rather than subscribe to yet another Guild with hidden agenda?

edit on 13-10-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have never (tried to read) such a jumbled and bloated piece of tattered fiction in my adult life.
The assumed concepts as truth just barge on from there to errant conclusions and mythical meandering of thought,that should remain in ones imagination and not verbally described. IMHO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join