It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell the story of your pet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

forgot to add your boxer is looooooovely as well!
so good you rescued her

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have a dog.

His name is Buck.

He has a mohawk.

He's ugly as all hell.

He poses for pictures.

He has 2500 followers on instagram.

@buckshort

edit on 2-10-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have three myself. I have a 100lb golden lab that I rescued when I got divorced. She was extremly overactive and overstimulated and it took me six months of working with her but now she is just one of the family dogs and is very well behaved as long as she get's the exercise she needs.

I also have a Beagle/Basset Hound mix that I rescued after her owner passed away. She is the nicest gog in the world. She is also very lazy. She sleeps literally 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. She is nice to have around though.

I just got a new puppy last week. She is a Pitt Bull/Boxer Mix and is a sweet little girl. She is my new project. I am going to train her to do all kinds of cool things. She is very smart and I think it will be alot of fun to train her. She is also going to be my daughters gaurdian. Every night since we got her she has slept in my daughters arms. I think she knows her place already.

I have had many dogs ovr the years. I used to train Leader Dogs For The Blind when I was growing up and enjoyed it vry much. I will try to get some of my pics resized so I can post them on here for evryone to see.
edit on 3/10/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I have three myself. I have a 100lb golden lab that I rescued when I got divorced. She was extremly overactive and overstimulated and it took me six months of working with her but now she is just one of the family dogs and is very well behaved as long as she get's the exercise she needs.

I also have a Beagle/Basset Hound mix that I rescued after her owner passed away. She is the nicest gog in the world. She is also very lazy. She sleeps literally 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. She is nice to have around though.

I just got a new puppy last week. She is a Pitt Bull/Boxer Mix and is a sweet little girl. She is my new project. I am going to train her to do all kinds of cool things. She is very smart and I think it will be alot of fun to train her. She is also going to be my daughters gaurdian. Every night since we got her she has slept in my daughters arms. I think she knows her place already.

I have had many dogs ovr the years. I used to train Leader Dogs For The Blind when I was growing up and enjoyed it vry much. I will try to get some of my pics resized so I can post them on here for evryone to see.
edit on 3/10/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling.

Hey thanks for sharing

Yes! would love to see pics of your dogs. They all sound awesome!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I have learned very much by watching him and by reading his books. He is very good at not only training dogs but humans as well. Most of the problems with dogs stem from human interaction wether positive or negative.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I have learned very much by watching him and by reading his books. He is very good at not only training dogs but humans as well. Most of the problems with dogs stem from human interaction wether positive or negative.

Yes! Exactly!

He is a great example to lots of people around the world

He understands dogs for real.
He trains humas definitely. Haha

We all need to be responsible for our pet's behaviour. It's ridiculous when a dog attacks someone and some ppl want to kill the dog. It's THE OWNER the Responsible.

Pets are not toys. I hate when people get dogs and never take them out. They need to excersice!!!! And socialize with other dogs and humans. and not to even mention that "people" that keep their dogs on a leash most of the time and claim bc it's an evil dog!!!
Jezus. I'd put them in short tight leashes around the neck 24/7 and see if they like it.

(yes, i'm not as diplomatic and nice as Cesar..lol) :p
edit on 7/10/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I always dreamt of having an orange cat. I dont know why exactly but I always wanted one.

So I met this lady who rescues dogs and cats, and she was talking about this female cat she found somewhere on the street with 3 just born babies, one white, one mixed and one ORANGE! lol. and was very worried because she needed people to adopt the babies because she cant have more cats or dogs.

So yes, This beautiful baby was there waiting for mee! she told me she thinks its a male. so I called him Cielo. But its not with me yet, because it's still being fed by the mother.

Im so happy, cutest thing ever.
edit on 11/10/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Our new baby

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join