It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now tell me thats not the coolest thing you ever seen!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Actually you are wrong in your thinking. Induction stoves heat only steel pots and pans on top of the stove, you can put copper on them and nothing will happen, just as you can put your hand on top of them and you will feel no heat.

Your supposition still doesn't include the facts to my questions, but I'm expecting someone will sooner or latter have the facts. Too bad I got rid of my table router that looks exactly like that one, or I would run the tests myself.

Really?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The electric used to power the motor would be better used to just heat water in the conventional way.

One of the best ways to use electric to heat homes is with storage heaters.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This seems like basic physics to me.

From looking at the video this is not heat generated by friction, so please explain why this would not work? It is how basic electricity generators work.

You would need an initial input to rotate to motors but afterwords the power generated by the generator would take over, you could then use that power to also charge a battery, so it could start its self in the future if it needed to be turned off for maintenance or to replace the magnets.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join