It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda from birth aka Take a look at that 'Happy' Baby.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Added Note: Be patient - this thread is not a repeat of the Afghanistan Baby thread. No, I'm tearing the whole sack a b-o-l-o-g-n-a apart.

Soldiers Discover Abandoned Baby on Side of Road in Afghanistan

A newborn baby girl left abandoned on the side of the road in southern Afghanistan has been discovered by a group of Polish soldiers.
It is still unclear who left baby Pola on the side of the road. The AP reported that there was no one found in a mile radius of where the baby was discovered.

And then:

A newborn baby girl left abandoned on the side of the road in southern Afghanistan has been discovered by a group of Polish soldiers.
It is still unclear who left baby Pola on the side of the road. The AP reported that there was no one found in a mile radius of where the baby was discovered.

Here she is. Just three days ago. Isn‘t she just lovely all pink and new and shriveled up and those little eyes.

Beautiful thing that. Right? A spark of joy amidst war? Something wonderful flowering from tragedy and despair? Be still my poor ol’bleeding heart and hand me a hanky... Right?

Or not.

I’m calling BS.

Let me show/tell you why.

Unless this family is in the one percentile (Afghanistan's populace are 99% Muslim) and are not Muslim’s? Then their lifestyle (religion/law) prohibits adopting children.

Islam prohibits adopting children. Period. Adoption in the technical sense is not allowed in Muslim Shriah law. This is because Allah does not like this gesture of adopting orphan children.

"Allah prohibited adoption in Islam and annulled all the judgements pertaining to adoption

"God did not make your adopted son as your own sons. To declare them so is your empty claim. God's word is righteous and constitutes true guidance. (Q.33: 4)."

This link (explains) admonishes Islamists to ‘take children under their wing’ but firmly states it is illegal to adopt them.

Here's a quick vid on the same:

ouch

Ok, now were' getting in deeper...

Afghan Baby 'Happiness,' Found Beside Road, Gets a Family

A newborn girl left abandoned on the side of the road in southern Afghanistan has been adopted by a childless Afghan couple.
"We have named her Arya [which means happiness], and we will take care of her forever," the adoptive father, Mohammad Zahir, a 29-year-old shopkeeper from Ghazni, Afghanistan, said Thursday. "She has completely changed our lives. We are so happy. The whole family has been supportive of our decision."

As long as it’s not done legally? Hmmm...

"This family was on a waiting list with this hospital for any unwanted baby."

Deeper still... Focus off Islamic law and let's move onto why I started this thread.

Propaganda.

Look at this pic. What do you see?

Then look at this picture. What do you see? Yeah, 'Tell us how you feel Amerika!'

And this one? Again - what do you see?

And then?

I’ll not tell you what to think - but I’ll tell you what I believe.

This is BS from the get go. Not sure why other than propaganda.

That child in the first pic? Sure - it’s a newborn. No debating that. The child in the second picture only 3-4 days later? There is NO way that’s the same child. All you have to do it look. The nose! The EYES!

And the poor woman? Yes, I know, I know it’s THEIR belief system - but I still groan when I see a woman dressed like she is - especially knowing that child (a girl) is going to grow up and fit right into Mommie's clothes.

But that still isn't the issue. Look at that pic. Look at that woman’s hands. Sure she’s ‘childless’ and might not know how to hold a baby but for God’s sake (Allah’s?) - If that’s not the worst Photoshop of a baby stuck on a woman! Her hands are positioned so at odds with the natural holding of a newborn as is the baby's position! If it is real? (DOUBT) Wow, it definitely does not bode well for that little girl!

And little ‘Happy’s’ eyes? Is that make-up? Those are NOT natural eyes! NO WAY.

This is just such BS. There is no way that’s the same baby. I will just no believe it. I will not.

Now the question?

WHY the propaganda about this story??

Sympathy for Afghanistan? An attempt to detox the (supposed) Islamaphobes? Or just more slathering of the gullible with more bs and distraction.

Ok - so I spent a lot a time putting this together. And yeah, it pisses me off. I’m not even sure exactly why other than I despise getting lied to.

So, there ya go.

And NO this is NOT an thread slamming Muslims. It's a thread slamming BS!

peace

edit on 27-9-2012 by silo13 because: see above added note

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
why is the first babys forhead hairy?
and the second looks like doll

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting. To me, it looks like a baby that looks like the father. The eyebrows are the same shape.

The newborn was adopted when? Clearly the newborn does not have strong brows as the other baby does. The eyes might look funny if the baby was photoshopped in at the wrong angle, but I still think it resembles the father. How would we know if this was just some random photo of a couple holding their baby?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
first has no eyebrows

second has full eyebrows

??? lol
edit on 27-9-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by christoph

If that's the same baby in both shots, they had to use a lot of make-up on it be for the pic' was taken then.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
reply to post by christoph

If that's the same baby in both shots, they had to use a lot of make-up on it be for the pic' was taken then.
I dont know about Afghanistan, but in India kohl eye liner is on the babies just about from birth.

I just dont find it overly weird, Silo.
Maybe Im not getting it.. but the woman could have a lame arm or injury. Its not uncommon for children to be abandoned.. plus, if the road is traveled heavily then it was intended to be found. The "Afghan Orphan Project" alone bears out that children are abandoned and adopted.. officially or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Do you have a viable link for that 'Organization'? A simple Google search produces a non valid page.

Beyond that? If war time propaganda doesn't seem 'off' to you? I want what you're having for breakfast cause honestly I'm sick to death of it.

I mean really. One baby found on the road. Abandoned. What does that tell you right there? THINK ABOUT IT!

From there? Even if she is adopted? It will never be legally - giving her NO rights.

Really, I had hoped I wouldn't have to point out the obvious but...OH YES! HOW ABOUT THAT HUGE ELEPHANT RIGHT OVER THERE???

Just one in 50 victims of America’s deadly drone strikes in Pakistan are terrorists – while the rest are innocent civilians, a new report claimed today.

Do a simple Google search for USA drone killing innocents in Pakistan/Afghanistan and you'll come up with more information than - at least I can stomach.

Sorry to say I can hear it now...

'Oh but dear!' She sobs, 'Our DRONES are bombing poor little families and innocent babies'!

'Now now now just stop that! Don't you read the news silly! All those little babies are being adopted out and cared for. Better off than they were I bet'cha. So stop crying. There's nothing at all to worry about. Now...go get me a beer.'

peace
edit on 27-9-2012 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Do you have a viable link for that 'Organization'? A simple Google search produces a non valid page.

Beyond that? If war time propaganda doesn't seem 'off' to you? I want what you're having for breakfast cause honestly I'm sick to death of it.

I mean really. One baby found on the road. Abandoned. What does that tell you right there? THINK ABOUT IT!

From there? Even if she is adopted? It will never be legally - giving her NO rights.

Really, I had hoped I wouldn't have to point out the obvious but...OH YES! HOW ABOUT THAT HUGE ELEPHANT RIGHT OVER THERE???

Just one in 50 victims of America’s deadly drone strikes in Pakistan are terrorists – while the rest are innocent civilians, a new report claimed today.

Do a simple Google search for USA drone killing innocents in Pakistan/Afghanistan and you'll come up with more information than - at least I can stomach.

Sorry to say I can hear it now...

'Oh but dear!' She sobs, 'Our DRONES are bombing poor little families and innocent babies'!

'Now now now just stop that! Don't you read the news silly! All those little babies are being adopted out and cared for. Better off than they were I bet'cha. So stop crying. There's nothing at all to worry about. Now...go get me a beer.'

peace
edit on 27-9-2012 by silo13 because: link fix

You know whats interesting? The AOP was active and kicking not more than 6 months ago.

Put your balls away. I was trying to discuss to see what was so unusual that we dont already know.. and if we dont already know what youre babbling about in that condescending post by now we need to take a nap... not argue with you. So much for conversation.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Let's say this were true, I have to admit that it's pretty compelling evidence. But what you suppose they did with the abandoned newborn girl?

What do they do when they find any abandoned babies?

Throw them in dumpstes? Sell Them? Give them to their Government for God knows what?

I mean, the only humane thing to do is to give her a fighting chance and give her to someone and raise her no?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

know whats interesting? The AOP was active and kicking not more than 6 months ago.

Then maybe you can find some information out there to back up your claim? I'm not saying you're out of line, I'm noting the searches I've attempted have been unsuccessful and here on ATS (as most of us know already) - if you're going to make a claim? Back it up with fact.

Looking forward to the information as I'm more than curious now.

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Hi Hi -
I don't think 'they' did 'anything' with the baby. I can't even 'go there' as it's too heartbreaking (for me).

My point in all this? To expose the media's attempt at (continual) manipulation of fantasy and making it fact or a very loose fact making it fantasy.

Could there be a baby that was abandoned? Sure. But a REAL journalist would have noted the hundreds of babies that are killed and left parent-less or dead due to war, USA drones, etc. Along with that goes hand in hand the truth about Muslim/Islam 'adoptive' policies (in name only, no legal recourse). And then there's that freaky bunch of photos...

Point being? The 'story' is just that - a story loosely based on fact, uninformative of real fact and manipulating the public to believe what's 'gong on over there' isn't as 'bad' as we 'think'. The repercussions of media induced ignorance? Horrifying.

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I fear that yes, this is a propaganda piece.

I fear that the elements of the story are not cogent.

I hope I am wrong, but we are just rubes to the media masters.... and this kind of 'product' is what they mostly get paid to produce.

I am curious about the adoption thing though.... does that mean there are desolate orphans over all the lands of the Islamic people? Or is it just 'pretending they are your children' that's verbotten?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

From what I understand - as much as I can gleam from the internet - Islamic families are urged to take orphans into their home and 'bring them up well' and 'care for them forever'. In fact their religious teachings report you'll be 'blessed' for helping orphans. But, they can never take the name of the family or become 'legally' an heir/son/daughter. A limbo status it sounds but a way to make sure the biological line of the family is never corrupted or misunderstood. It makes sense of course from that standpoint.

peace

new topics

top topics

join