It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Teasing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've been teased by the higher power concerning the rapture.

It's not really a rapture if you get put back right where you were.

The mystical transport and put back happened to me twice.

Now I've been waiting for no more teasing concerning the rapture.

If only we came with a guide book telling if and when the rapture would be.

The rapture has got to hurry up and happen now by the higher power.

Do you believe there will be the rapture? Why or why not?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I noticed my first mystical transport and put back was during an event while my second mystical transport and put back was during a situation. The rapture might happen during another event or another situation. I'm speaking for me personally though. Maybe I'm the only one that can be raptured.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you weren't in immediate harm or danger it could not be a "rapture". The Latin "rapimier" comes from the Greek "harpazo" which is a "snatching away", the connotative application is being snatched out of harms way. Example would be a child wandering close to the edge of a cliff and his father grabbing him by the arm and snatching him away from the cliff, or a parent snatching their young toddler who is about to walk into the street.

So yes, it's a snatching away, but it goes with being snatched out of danger.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
May I ask what the greater purpose was for your two raptures? Because any rapture that took place in scripture( and several have taken place) was for a specific reason that was normally larger than the individual raptured. Also, why have you been brought back to the same place? That does not line up with any scriptural accounts of raptures.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I've been teased by the higher power concerning the rapture.

It's not really a rapture if you get put back right where you were.

The mystical transport and put back happened to me twice.

Now I've been waiting for no more teasing concerning the rapture.

If only we came with a guide book telling if and when the rapture would be.

The rapture has got to hurry up and happen now by the higher power.

Do you believe there will be the rapture? Why or why not?

Any physical differences in your body due to the experiance or are you just reciving information? I ask because I want to know if there is any similarities between mine and your paranormal experiance.

We can hope for a harvest even a full harvest or something like it
. It would be nice if all people could feel home.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

To answer your question. Yes there will be a rapture. Look at Revelation 7 and ask the question "Where did all the people come from"? Though the great tribulation part is a bit unnerving to think about.

As far as when my higher power is telling me this.

Link

I'd say less than a year now. 12-21 maybe?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Matthew 24 verses 29 thru31 will give you a time you can hang your hat on . It is the words of Jesus
and I'm pretty sure it can be trusted .
2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 verses 1 thru14 tells us that the Antichrist will have to sit in the Temple of God and present himself as God . The Temple will be built during the 42 months of the Tribulation . Afterwards comes the Wrath .
Revelations 7 verses 1 through 14 and Revelations 14 verses 14 and 15 which reiterates on Rev.chapter 7
In my opinion we will see this Ezekiel 38 Gog Magog war come , the Antichrist will then stop the total destruction of Israel and some will see him as the Messiah . He will have the Temple built and desecrate it . The Jews will then cast him out of the most holy place on earth and he will seek his revenge .
At that time Ezekiel 39 Jesus will come back to save Israel like he said he would .
We will see the Antichrist , have a chance to turn down the 666 mark and die for Christ or escape until Jesus comes back . Thats as close as we can get it .

top topics

join