It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Satan. Hear me out. Not that you should believe me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Too bad I jumped in this thread late. What I've read so far sounds great. There is a type who have lost faith in the truth. It has become negotiable and something to fight over. The only cause is selfish, even if it is a group concern.

Imagine ... there are people willing to die for selfish causes, for the sake of a perceived benefit.

Very few people are awake to the realization that reality as it is, is unchallengeable.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Second Line!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The best part of this, is the title of your previous thread: Love is the path to truth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So in other words what exactly are you trying to tell us. Come on don't lie??

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
satans greatest trick was convincing the world he didnt exist

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What ever you are telling is lie then 'You are a Satan' is also lie?
Do you feel happy referring youself as a satan?

If you are really Satan then welcome to the World poor fellow.... You can't even Imagine how many evil men are here worse than you.. They can deceive even you and you will not know it..

Better hide in the under world and don't dare to come here.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I Am Satan.
Why?

Hear me out.

I hear you in.side your soul.

I am sure you are good person capable of loving and with a good soul.

If you like this image you cannot be...[that ? with soul with no colour.

www.myfreewallpapers.net...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Question! Are you a madman that has excaped the loony bin?

I

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
y'all be postin in a Troll thread

Truth - ATS Thread policy on free and open/tolerant speech allows this to occur
Truth#2 - It's a good thing!

Lie - You are not "satan" whatever satan is meant to be haha

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I read all the comments up to here. A lot of yall need to read the thread and not just the title. Try to understand what I'm saying, and you might also realize that you could possibly be Satan as well. There are lots of Satans in this world.

Our base, young selves are what is Satanic. Satanism is a state of youth. It's not evil, it's just immature. Ignorance is evil. Since we are all learning, we are gradually breaking away from our Satanic ways. Since we are not fully learned, we still have some Satanic aspects.
edit on 30-9-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

I did contribute.

I find the OP's weekly threads on his latest spiritual discovery to be somewhat annoying.

I get that he's discovering himself, but the idea that Satan is everything 'self' related, even though we act basically out of a sense of self, is stupid.

He reads pop-spiritual writers like Eckhart Tolle, and while many people consider that fruitful reading, someone with an actual philosophical education in basic thinkers like Plato, Aristotle, Descartes, Spinoza, Kant, Hume, Rousseau, Locke, Mills, Hegel, Nietzsche etc - this stuff comes off as very very amateurish.

The fact is, we act first from a sense of self - for inherently selfish reasons. Now, just because God or Nature has made us this way, does not mean we do not learn higher truths from this fundamental example.

Its through our first loving ourselves, that we are better able to love others. Its through caring about ourselves and our own good - that we strive to care for other peoples good. But it doesn't change the fact that all learning first begins through the self; whats "Satan" - in the actual, Biblical Hebraic sense of the term, is acting for the self REGARDLESS OF the consequences to others, without concerning yourself about other peoples general good.

This is what is meant by the idea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join