It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Satan. Hear me out. Not that you should believe me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Oh, and you are all Satan too. But together, we are God.

I am not "lacking" anything. All that I need is here within me. I am self sustained - I am a "holon". Of course all of you are also a part of me, but ALL of you are whole.

We are all ONE because we are all from the formless but we are WHOLE self sustaining individual expressions of "FORM" .

I would never teach lack for myself or anyone.

I do see your point though about Satan - Selfishness and God - SelfLESSness, though.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

could you be a little more vague? I don't think you were vague enough. I believe you should be more vague so people can understand less of what you' re trying to say.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I am not superior. I am inferior. Alongside all of you, I am scum. How dare I say that I am great? You all are great. Together, we are great, but alone, I am pitiful.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but America as a group is FAR from great. In fact, this country wont get back on track until individuals start doing great things. This is how hero's and leaders are formed. Not groups of democrats under "Barack Obama" or "Occupy Wallstreet" or whatever traps are out there to fall in.

We need great people again in America. Revolutionaries. Because as a country United under 1 god and 1 president...............we are headed on a path to no where.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Everything is one because all is apart of and connected to the core - the formless.

The formless creates energy - thought, emotion, spirit then creates matter physical body and world.

All things are connected to the formless - all is one,

however, there is never lack because life is just a part of existence, you ARE existence itself - right now you just happen to be living life. There is no lack - lack is a thought in this game of life.

You are whole, 100% self sustained. So am I, so are all, and in reality we are one.

Not pieces that can't survive on it's own making up a "whole
but SELF SUSTAINING pieces (don't even want to call it that) that makes up an even larger whole

The formless is the potential for energy/matter to arise (called the "vacuum" or "virtual particle field".)

The form is what is here MAKING you think you are LACKING or LIMITED, but POTENTIAL is what you really are - the absolute FREEDOM.

Even right now you have a greater degree of freedom than you believe, think of it like this:

"What do I feel like doing now?" , "What do I feel like doing now?" and from here you can make a choice!
]
Form is also the laws of the universe limiting you but even then there is a degree of freedom,
and when you remember that you are formLESS/potential you realize that behind it all - pure existenve is absolute freedom.

I hope it is understandable now.

Thank you smithjustinb, because of you, I am calling it "Freedom" instead of "Beauty".
edit on 27-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

In the name of Jesus Christ I cast you out! I am covered by the blood of Jesus and you have no authority here!....well, if you are still here then I guess you are not satan.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Originally posted by britelite1971

In the name of Jesus Christ I cast you out! I am covered by the blood of Jesus and you have no authority here!....well, if you are still here then I guess you are not satan.

Or it could mean that the NAME holds no power - also a possibility.

You are calling upon a NAME to get rid of an entity. It will only work if the entity plays along for whatever reason...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by britelite1971

Originally posted by britelite1971

Or it could mean that the NAME holds no power - also a possibility.

You are calling upon a NAME to get rid of an entity. It will only work if the entity plays along for whatever reason...

satan is not a entity he is in Heaven chained the the thrown Garded by Michell the Arch Angel in your Face,lol

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

You just said "he" so obviously Satan is an entity, and why do you say "in your face"?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

You just said "he" so obviously Satan is an entity, and why do you say "in your face"?

i dont know ive had a very stressfull day at work and found this thred very funny.
its a lot better than trying to salve all the worlds problem...
sorry if you were afended i was just trying to release, i was out of words,lol

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's ok, lol
I wasn't offended, I was just a bit confused.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
That's funny,,,That's exactly what my dog told me. I told him he was crazy and ordered him to stop lying to me. But if everything Satan says is a lie and then he proceeds to tell me that he is Satan, then he must by lying and not really Satan.
But if it is true and he is not really Satan, then he could simply be insane and I therefore should not listen to him except for the guilty pleasure I get out of feeling superior.

Glad I worked that out.
edit on 9/27/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

David?? Sam's son...David??!! Is that YOU??!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If your the father of lies then this whole thread is a lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rasta420

Wait a minute - if Satan is the fathers of lies - and he calls himself Satan, what does that mean?

DUN DUN DUN!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
You shouldn't believe me. I am the father of lies. Everything I see is not what you see.

I am Satan. I am incapable of experiencing reality as it truly is. I cannot tell you about reality and be honest, because I do not see it. If I claim anything as truth, I am lying. I believe what I say because it applies to me, but it applies only to me. I am Satan. Everything else is God. Together, we are God, but alone, we are Satan.

Satan is within. To be selfish is to be Satanic. When I serve myself, I am serving Satan. The only way to free myself is to be selfless.

I am learning that the totality of the experience is always greater than the experiencer. Two heads are better than one. I am not superior. I am inferior. Alongside all of you, I am scum. How dare I say that I am great? You all are great. Together, we are great, but alone, I am pitiful. Pride is a lie. It feels good, but that doesn't mean that it is. The true way to feel good is to see the goodness of others.

I do not know the truth, so I can't tell you about it. All I know is what I know, but it isn't absolute, and it may be wrong. Together, we form a complete picture, but I have no idea what that picture looks like. I wish I did. So for now, my best bet is to admire you all's greatness and glory, and know that all of you together see much more than I see alone.

Interesting metaphors. What I derive from what you are saying is that you think humanity as a whole is good, and the individual is evil. If this is the case, I'd advise you to take a look around and re-assess. I would point you to great individuals—Socrates, Plato, Hume, Spinoza, Nietzsche and the other philosophers who went against the grain and questioned everything until they were forced to create their own truths. That's greatness, not evil.

The snake in the garden was God all along. Through his omniscience, he knew he created everything too perfect.
edit on 27-9-2012 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So....stepping into this on page 3......here is my take on the post.....

Don't laugh and call me a geek but I am about to pull out the big guns on this one.....I do not employ this method much on ATS cause it gets contoversial and can sidetrack a thread.....but hear me out!

This is a Harry potter moment.

Specifically when voldemort possesses Harry at the end of order of the Phoenix......Harry fought voldemort by showing him pity and mercy and love, this totally freaked voldemort out, because he actually experienced what love was, while he was inside harry possessing his mind and body....the one thing Harry possessed that voldemort could never possess.....love. I'd argue it was the turning point of the entire story.

Harry knew what it was to love......voldemort was a psychopath who had no understanding, no concept of love.....no one had ever shown him love.....love to him was this foreign strange word other people threw around, but he had no clue the definition....it was as if they were saying "sminkieschmeiser" and he was like "wtf?" because voldemort did not have love to fill his heart with, he filled it hate, with power, with anger....cruelty.....all the things life had showed him....those were the things that filled the void of where love should have been. That was as close to love as he could ever get, until that time he posessed harry. His self was all voldemort had.....his self. He feed his self off the pain and misery of others because that was all he knew to do.

That to me is Satan. That to me is what Satan represents.....it is the absence of love....it is all those terrible things people use to fill that void where love should be....it is a person who only sees their own self......because they are incapable of "seeing" or "understanding" anything other than their own "self". they are cut off, detached from others, isolated because they are left in the dark......empty because love was never something they experienced. All they experienced was anti love.

Now, laugh all you want at my Harry potter geek out, but I swear, it's some good scheiss from a philosophical perspective!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No you're not! That's like me saying I'm The Antichrist/Dajjal. Although it would be funny if I turned out to be The Antichrist/Dajjal.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
All I can say is..............

Video, that is so important!!!

Please enjoy the music!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Not sure where you're going with this but Satan i.e. Lucifer wouldn't ever admit who he really was.

Honestly, I think he'd probably embody himself in a familiar vessel and pretend to be something he's really not. I'm thinking he'd probably choose to look something like this. To fool the very elect and such.

and probably really looks like this

And nothing like this...

or this...

too obvious.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm Barack Obama

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Interesting metaphors. What I derive from what you are saying is that you think humanity as a whole is good, and the individual is evil. If this is the case, I'd advise you to take a look around and re-assess. I would point you to great individuals—Socrates, Plato, Hume, Spinoza, Nietzsche and the other philosophers who went against the grain and questioned everything until they were forced to create their own truths. That's greatness, not evil.

The snake in the garden was God all along. Through his omniscience, he knew he created everything too perfect.
edit on 27-9-2012 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

This ringed with so much love to me, that God would pretend to be the devil just to give us a fun game to play in life. It's a sweet idea.

And you are totally right about individuality. Sometimes being collective with others is not good - most people are collectively living in a "Television World" thinking about celebrities, if they choose that for themselves, great, but, I do not want my consciousness to be stuck in such an existence.

I love my individuality being interesting in Philosophy and Language most that the "Collective of People" do not really care about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join