It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Satan. Hear me out. Not that you should believe me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You shouldn't believe me. I am the father of lies. Everything I see is not what you see.

I am Satan. I am incapable of experiencing reality as it truly is. I cannot tell you about reality and be honest, because I do not see it. If I claim anything as truth, I am lying. I believe what I say because it applies to me, but it applies only to me. I am Satan. Everything else is God. Together, we are God, but alone, we are Satan.

Satan is within. To be selfish is to be Satanic. When I serve myself, I am serving Satan. The only way to free myself is to be selfless.

I am learning that the totality of the experience is always greater than the experiencer. Two heads are better than one. I am not superior. I am inferior. Alongside all of you, I am scum. How dare I say that I am great? You all are great. Together, we are great, but alone, I am pitiful. Pride is a lie. It feels good, but that doesn't mean that it is. The true way to feel good is to see the goodness of others.

I do not know the truth, so I can't tell you about it. All I know is what I know, but it isn't absolute, and it may be wrong. Together, we form a complete picture, but I have no idea what that picture looks like. I wish I did. So for now, my best bet is to admire you all's greatness and glory, and know that all of you together see much more than I see alone.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Fail. ‘Satan’ is merely a rank first referred to in the Book of Job, not an actual entity…

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I cannot tell you about reality and be honest, because I do not see it

he sees it. and he has the capability to mix truth and lies to get his job done.

Satan is within. To be selfish is to be Satanic. When I serve myself, I am serving Satan. The only way to free myself is to be selfless.

Sometimes being alone and not being with satanic groups will help stay unharmed. Sometimes my friends decide to do evil things , I can not convince them , so I stay alone.

Being selfish is different subject.

8th Imam pbuh said : your only friend is your wisdom and your enemy is your ignorance.

I have been alone long time , but I am not selfish.

Integration is good as much as the goal is good and true , IMO.

link   
Couldnt resist.

link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

sight problem there..

I do not know the truth, so I can't tell you about it.

all lies have a little bit of truth... otherwise there would be no distortion..

if we are to play along with this.. whatever it is..

it is inconceivable the supposed master of all lies would not know the subject on hand to make

any false statement pertaining to the subject matter..

lie. noun. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your 'heartfelt heartless' views about things!!

Either the Holy Father, or the unholy father, like the iconic depiciton, with good and evil on each shoulder whispering into our ears, we are living in a test - and both sides want our souls!

They do everything to help us walk their path, leading higher or lower, to redemption or deprivation; either way it is our choice, no matter how much they play at influencing that choice, it is our alone to make which side we choose to give ourselves to!

Is there a reward or punishment - well the answer to that is as subjective as this response and ones view of it ∞

Thank You ALL

LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You all have your own opinions about the word, "Satan". I'm using the word as a metaphor for what I used it for. I don't believe in a specific being named, "Satan", but see it as more symbolic.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Anyone who spends any amount of time thinking about it will realize that you cannot serve others without serving yourself. If you give away all of your food and die of starvation, how will you be there to give more food to those who need it?

I do not know the truth, so I can't tell you about it.

Truth is merely perspective. Truth is the core essence of what one sees from one's window in the world. We may be able to share a truth throughout a variety of windows, but that depends on how clear the window is, and how much we're willing to see. We may believe our window is better than someone else's. That is our perspective, like all truth.
edit on 27-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sorry.

Satan would have a HELL of a lot more Star and Flags than you, especially on ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Anyone who spends any amount of time thinking about it will realize that you cannot serve others without serving yourself. If you give away all of your food and die of starvation, how will you be there to give more food to those who need it?

I see serving others as primarily a method of observation. I try not to use the term "serving others" really. I use "selfishness" and "selflessness". Although services are important too.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If my truth isn't your truth, then how could we call it, "truth". It is only part of the truth. If you say it is absolute, you are a liar.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I use "selfishness" and "selflessness".

I use 'serve to self' and 'service to others' as according to the Law of One.

I see serving others as primarily a method of observation.

Observation? That may be your purpose, but that isn't the only purpose. What are you observing, exactly?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Sorry.

Satan would have a HELL of a lot more Star and Flags than you, especially on ATS.

I think you're the only one here who is out to get stars. I could care less if I am glorified. The glory, for me, belongs to the experience, not the experiencer.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I use "selfishness" and "selflessness".

I use 'serve to self' and 'service to others' as according to the Law of One.

I see serving others as primarily a method of observation.

Observation? That may be your purpose, but that isn't the only purpose. What are you observing, exactly?

I am only observing what's in front of my face. But if me and my dog are looking at the same thing, we aren't seeing the same thing. Am I clear? So neither of us alone have the truth, but together we have a bigger picture than either of us has alone.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hail the bringer of light, the morning star.
The essence of excess and pleasure, the scapegoat for much of humanity's failure to control basic emotions.
I can't help but wonder what will take the blame when his names are forgotten.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I believe you!
Listen, I've got a proposal for you, but keep it on the down low. There is this thing called the "Power Ball" lottery, it's a series of random numbers and I need to know what numbers are being picked BEFORE it happens. The next time this event occurs is Saturday so that gives you a couple days to do whatever it is you need to do.
In exchange for providing me with the correct sequence of numbers BEFORE they are drawn and announced I promise to keep all of it out of the hands of the church. I'll spend it on luxurious cars and boats, mansions full of golden objects and trips to Las Vegas. I won't spend one single penny on Puppies, bibles or flowers and I won't donate one single penny to feed kids in poverty as seen on TV.
This is a win, win situation for us both so it makes good sense, just don't post the numbers on the forum here, send them U2U message style.
Darkness.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude

Hail the bringer of light, the morning star.
The essence of excess and pleasure, the scapegoat for much of humanity's failure to control basic emotions.
I can't help but wonder what will take the blame when his names are forgotten.

To me, it is all a bunch of symbolic stories that point to one thing- the topic at hand- the selfish and conceited, self-proclaiming tendencies of an individualized version of the unified whole. A.K.A. the ego. The ego is within. Therefore, Satan is within. If you are egotistical, you are what I refer to as, "Satan". The individualized self, in its early stages of development, can't help but be egotistical, but as we grow, we shed those self-centered ways naturally.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, I have some questions regarding Satan and how he came to be. First of all, it is important to note that Satan, Lucifer, any and all demons wre created by God. God is all knowing and beyond the limits of time, Therefore he knew at the time of creating them, and much before if there can be a before as far as God is concerned, that they would turn against Him and turn mankind towards sin. He created them anyway, allowing and by that way creating evil in this world. Unless he didn't know and is not all knowing and it was all a surprise to Him. Which is the most likely scenario? I am not trying to sound like a troll here, I honestly want to hear your opinion as to how this evil was created and turned loose in the universe.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You dummy, don't fall for it, for the lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That's funny,,,That's exactly what my dog told me. I told him he was crazy and ordered him to stop lying to me. But if everything Satan says is a lie and then he proceeds to tell me that he is Satan, then he must by lying and not really Satan.
But if it is true and he is not really Satan, then he could simply be insane and I therefore should not listen to him except for the guilty pleasure I get out of feeling superior.

Glad I worked that out.
edit on 9/27/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join