It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredibly Effective Protection from Fukushima Nuclear Radiation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A special study conducted by Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa, M.D., Ph.D., from the Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy (JCIT) took a group of men working on the Fukushima site and administered 25,000 mg (milligrams) or 25 grams of vitamin C as a pretreatment prior to half of the men entering the area. What you’re about to learn is that this measure of protection may be one of the best when dealing with nuclear radiation effects.

Very interesting findings, Vitamin C may just be the silver bullet to all known diseases like this!!

After their hazardous work, thorough medical evaluations determined they were clear of DNA damage and precancerous indicators that would have otherwise occurred from the radiation. The untreated workers showed DNA damage and precancerous indicators, but they received a similar post treatment protocol for a couple of months and recovered completely.

The Japanese College’s work and findings were supressed because TEPCO, the firm that owns the Fukushima plant, the Japanese government, and Japanese media all have ignored them and their science based advice.

The Alan Smith Story

The poster guy for liposomal encapsulated vitamin C is New Zealand farmer, Alan Smith. After the hospital threatened to take him off life support while he was in a coma with double pneumonia and leukemia complications from a bout with the flu, Alan’s family pushed for mega-dose vitamin C administered intravenously.

The vitamin C was administered for a couple of days, but doctors refused to continue even after Alan showed signs of improving. After the family got an attorney involved, the hospital resumed with much lower doses, going from 50 grams daily to two grams daily.

After this happened, Alan’s family found out about a new vitamin C product called Lypo-Spheric. It is an orally consumed gel in packets that can be ordered online. The family brought packets into Alan’s hospital room after he could begin eating again. After six days of only six grams of the vitamin C, Alan walked out of the hospital.

Alan Smith’s story was presented in New Zealand TV’s version of “60 Minutes.” In the last few minutes of that presentation, you’ll see a still of Alan with those packets in his hospital room. Oh yeah, a year later Alan had no trace of leukaemia.

Amazing stuff, feel free to share far and wide.

Peace

Source: www.trueactivist.com...
edit on 27/9/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks for this!
Very cool.

At the bottom of the link you provided there are actually two more links on how to make your own Liposomal C at home.

HERE and HERE are the links.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

A bit of conscious relief to know that there is treatment out there for individuals who may have to encounter these types of situations in the future. Vitamin C is powerful indeed imagine a souped up version and how it could help many.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
not picking at you but you say "this may be a cure for all diseases like this" when has radiation become a disease its more a disaster.
edit on 27-9-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

This thread needs more flags and comments. It's always the really ground breaking threads which don't get enough attention. Thanks for sharing OP, I knew that Liposomal C stuff was good but didn't know how good it was.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's an extreme case but it has value.
There are many simple remedies that are being lost to the culture of chemistry.

Vitamin C is one of the best supplements available.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I hope they had toilets handy ... can cause diarrhea at these doses.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have to say this is right on, while I have never really done much research into vitamin c I do know that it is good for you in the right daily dosage. In the last two years I have been regularly taking vitamins daily, and skipping the weekends. I have noticed a boost in my general health, granted I am only 25 I can remember getting sick more often and not feeling as well as I do now since i started taking them when i was 23. I can only account for 2 minor colds that I have come down with in the last two years and even then they were gone in about 3-4 days. Since the vitamin regiment Ive been healthier and felt better. While I dont think they are a cure all or miracle drug I believe they are a good thing as your body needs them daily, and lets face it with the average persons diet I highly doubt we get all of the vitamins and minerals we need.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by Kluute

I hope they had toilets handy ... can cause diarrhea at these doses.

No diarrhea/constipation issues with Liposomal Liposheric or IV from what i have seen and experienced...although I haven't put the excessive dose to the test...others have tried and nothing like you are suggesting.

And even if it was...so what? DNA damage and cancer or constipation/diarrhea issues...tough one lol...i will take the pooper complications...

edit on 9/27/2012 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I also started making Lip C...and chronic fatigue is now more like Chronic WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Honestly its the best thing I have ever used for a supplement, aches and pains are all gone, even a work injury form 2008...I almost don't notice it at all...actually in retrospect I have almost no pain and fatigue...almost like a bad dream I woke up from.

Additionally the lecithins do improve clarity of thought and my eyesight improved significantly...the focus time is much faster...

But you are welcome to debunk my comments...I'll be enjoying my life while you waste your time

here is the link to the news cast about his recovery...nice post OP!!

vid
edit on 9/28/2012 by Drala because: vid link

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You won't like this posting, but I am here to DEBUNK most of your illusions about vitamin C.

Fact is, and that is proven (with methods of that old-school-medicine and its statistics, you know) by MANY MANY MANY studies that the human body can only take up to 100 miligrams of vitamin C. It can not be stored by the human body. The excess will be disposed with the usual wastes in the usual way.

Take 25.000 mg of vitamin C and you will get diarrhoe.

There is no doubt that the human body NEEDS vitamin C it its role as a scavenger.
Excess might lead to renal calculi (ugly!). Its LD50 is at about 12g per kg bodyweight.

Would YOU take 15g of Vitamin C and then go into a broken nuclear reactor to clean it? Well, I would use lots of lead-gear, but that is only my opinion, I guess. Its some kind of the way this board works..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So, which is it ?

Lead shirt or Vitamin C ?
I'm pretty curious about this, previous poster have point. Vitamin C is sort of easily destroyed.
So, which is it ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
not picking at you but you say "this may be a cure for all diseases like this" when has radiation become a disease its more a disaster.

Not only, but Radioactive elements in the bones and connective tissues aren't magically disappeared or "cured" from the body by Vitamin C. Whoever is saying that is just promoting this as a feel good in this case.

Radioactive contamination is everywhere and it will keep cycling thru the food chain until it finds you. It is not a disease, it is an element. It causes disease by irradiating nearby cells with gamma and X-rays. That is what causes mutations in the cells DNA and gives rise to incidences of cancer.

Vitamin C is not a cure for this or a shield or a grappling hook to get the bad stuff out of your system. There are things you can do that will most benefit you and protect you. Where did this report come from? Japan? The Government? Tepco? Scientists working for Tepco?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If people wish to believe that taking vitamin C will protect them from radiation poisoning then that's up to them.
Having looked around at the "doctor" in question and viewed his report (which looks more like a commercial!) I'm very dubious about his findings indeed.
Unfortunately one study does not provide enough credibility on it's own. It should only be viewed as a basis for further corroborating studies and until these are done and the exact same results are reproduced I will very happily sit on the fence (although if I'm near Fukushima I will be wearing full, protective gear).

As has been said, take as much vit c as you want as your body will just flush the excess away (however, if you eat a good and balanced diet you'll have no need to supplement it at all).

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Excellent! Thanks for posting this!

Here's some really great medical information about the power of vitamin C therapy presented by Thomas E. Levy, MD.

www.youtube.com...

And here is more about how vitamin C therapy stops radiation damage:

orthomolecular.org...

Vitamin C Prevents Radiation Damage
Nutritional Medicine in Japan

(OMNS, Feb 1, 2012) Workers with severe radiation exposure at the Fukushima nuclear plant had major reduction in cancer risk when supplemented with vitamin C and other anti-oxidative nutrients. Sixteen men aged between 32 and 59 years worked 5 to 6 weeks in a radiation contaminated area, collecting contaminated water, measuring radiation levels, operating heavy machinery, and removing debris. Blood samples were obtained to measure whole blood counts and blood chemistry, plasma levels of free DNA, and 47 cancer related gene expressions.

I am having trouble loading the PDF about this study -- I think the PDF is actually being targeted online because when I try to click it from numerous sites, I am diverted to a youtube presentation, which is not the PDF. I'll see if I can't access it after I log back on.

By the way, my brother has prostate cancer. He has been taking liposomal vitamin C for six months (the pharmaceutical grade kind that you get on amazon), and his energy, mood, bloodwork, and overall health is great! He sounded so positive and happy when I last talked to him, because a lot of the pain that he had from the cancer has subsided.

I make my own liposomal vitamin C at home and have had great results from it as well. It's easy to make it. You need just some non-GMO lechethin, vitamin C powder, and an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. It's a low investment of money for priceless health benefits.

For everything you ever wanted to know about making your own liposomal vitamin C, here's the link from a great ATS conversation. There are pages and pages of useful info here. Just ignore the cranks and naysayers and give it a try yourself if you're challenged by health problems or just want more energy, better sleep, improved vision, and super immunity from bugs and viruses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-9-2012 by Thaxter because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter
reply to post by Kluute

Excellent! Thanks for posting this!

Here's some really great medical information about the power of vitamin C therapy presented by Thomas E. Levy, MD.

www.youtube.com...

And here is more about how vitamin C therapy stops radiation damage:

orthomolecular.org...

Vitamin C Prevents Radiation Damage
Nutritional Medicine in Japan

(OMNS, Feb 1, 2012) Workers with severe radiation exposure at the Fukushima nuclear plant had major reduction in cancer risk when supplemented with vitamin C and other anti-oxidative nutrients. Sixteen men aged between 32 and 59 years worked 5 to 6 weeks in a radiation contaminated area, collecting contaminated water, measuring radiation levels, operating heavy machinery, and removing debris. Blood samples were obtained to measure whole blood counts and blood chemistry, plasma levels of free DNA, and 47 cancer related gene expressions.

I am having trouble loading the PDF about this study -- I think the PDF is actually being targeted online because when I try to click it from numerous sites, I am diverted to a youtube presentation, which is not the PDF. I'll see if I can't access it after I log back on.

By the way, my brother has prostate cancer. He has been taking liposomal vitamin C for six months (the pharmaceutical grade kind that you get on amazon), and his energy, mood, bloodwork, and overall health is great! He sounded so positive and happy when I last talked to him, because a lot of the pain that he had from the cancer has subsided.

I make my own liposomal vitamin C at home and have had great results from it as well. It's easy to make it. You need just some non-GMO lechethin, vitamin C powder, and an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. It's a low investment of money for priceless health benefits.

For everything you ever wanted to know about making your own liposomal vitamin C, here's the link from a great ATS conversation. There are pages and pages of useful info here. Just ignore the cranks and naysayers and give it a try yourself if you're challenged by health problems or just want more energy, better sleep, improved vision, and super immunity from bugs and viruses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-9-2012 by Thaxter because: Grammar

"I think the PDF is being targeted online"....no it isn't, stop being so conspiratorial.
Type "Dr Atsuo Yanagisawa" into Google and guess what? The PDF's the first result.

As for Dr Levy...well I really can't take him seriously at all. Unfortunately he ticks every box for being a fraud.
Isn't he the one who stated that the number one cause for all cancers and heart disease is having root canal and other tooth treatment!!!??? That statement alone should set alarm bells ringing.

It's the same old, same old: Dr has an idea, Dr sees some evidence to corroborate idea, Dr's idea is then invalidated by other studies, Dr refuses to believe these studies, Dr then becomes some sort of naturopath promoting debunked idea. Also the fact that he's linked with Linus Pauling speaks volumes.
Then people who have little or no medical experience and knowledge see the title "DR" and believe every word he says.
I find it so sad that so-called doctors can stoop to this level.

I have no doubt that in some situations vit C supplements can be helpful but for a certified (should that be certifiable?) doctor to make these claims is beyond reproach.

infernalmedicine.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Yes vit c is vital for humans

This is what the Plejaren say about the topic
Modifilan its a seaweed extract that really works

a warning about acidic vitamin c that is commonly used, it is bad in large doses taken often as cancer likes acid, it can make your body acidic

if you are going to take more than 500mg vit c per day get the non acidic vitamin c
google: non acidic vitamin c

also take spirulina
and moringa oleifera
edit on 29-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
You won't like this posting, but I am here to DEBUNK most of your illusions about vitamin C.

Fact is, and that is proven (with methods of that old-school-medicine and its statistics, you know) by MANY MANY MANY studies that the human body can only take up to 100 miligrams of vitamin C. It can not be stored by the human body. The excess will be disposed with the usual wastes in the usual way.

Take 25.000 mg of vitamin C and you will get diarrhoe.

There is no doubt that the human body NEEDS vitamin C it its role as a scavenger.
Excess might lead to renal calculi (ugly!). Its LD50 is at about 12g per kg bodyweight.

Would YOU take 15g of Vitamin C and then go into a broken nuclear reactor to clean it? Well, I would use lots of lead-gear, but that is only my opinion, I guess. Its some kind of the way this board works..

I don't mean to be rude but..

Animals in times of stress make 10s of grams of vitamins c.
This makes your assertion (unbacked by evidence I might add) a moot point.

The comment on vitmain c causing kidney stones also is a myth. I think it was pushed by Victor herbet,
a well known "quackbuster" and.mouthpiece for big pharma. Studies have shown this to be a myth.
www.victorherbert.com...

I suggest you do more research before posting disinfomation.
A good place to start www.vitamincfoundation.org...

The toxicity of vitamin c is well documented, as I recall it is less toxic than normal sugar.
The diarrhea is probably caused by reverse osmosis through the bowel wall.

Limbo

Pardon?
I might also, I find add your diatribe against Linus Pauling offensive.
He was one of the best chemists/scientists on the planet. Also he was a Nobel Laureate
How How many Phd/Nobel prizes do you have?
edit on 29-9-2012 by Limbo because:
edit on 29-9-2012 by Limbo because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I take very small dose of potassium Iodide, vitamins zink and 1000mg vit C daily.
You need to take a Small dose of zink to help vit C work better.

DONT take too much Zink. Very bad for you.
Zink is a Metal so it will stay in the body.
that why you Dont need a lot. and why it will poison you.

To much vit C just gets wash't out of your body.
so take it ever 8 hours. 500MG.
But Dont over do it!!!

AND it is a very good idea to give the body a rest !
ever week or two. dont take any for a day.
it makes the body work and rest...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I take very small dose of potassium Iodide, vitamins zink and 1000mg vit C daily.
You need to take a Small dose of zink to help vit C work better.

DONT take too much Zink. Very bad for you.
Zink is a Metal so it will stay in the body.
that why you Dont need a lot. and why it will poison you.

To much vit C just gets wash't out of your body.
so take it ever 8 hours. 500MG.
But Dont over do it!!!

AND it is a very good idea to give the body a rest !
ever week or two. dont take any for a day.
it makes the body work and rest...

Good points

maybe i am taking too much zinc as the tablet size is big but i will have half a tab from now on
i think a few days rest from vitamin pills every few weeks is a good idea, spirulina is natural so have that on the rest days, the vitamins are easily absorbed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join