It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to set "clear red line" for Iran in U.N. speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I just saw pictures from his presentation, I think the man should be removed from public office IMMEDIATELY.
Holding up a picture of a big bowling ball shaped bomb with a lit wick would be ludicrous in any setting, using that for a "visual aid" at the UN is beyond belief. The red sharpie "line in the sand" was....surreal.
I guess it's easy to make threats like that knowing you've got a bunker to hide in while your people are incinerated 100 feet above your head.
I'm sick of all of them, not just this idiot, we are being led by a bunch of war mongering, egotistical, half witted lunatics. Next time they get together we should lock the doors and let them fight it out to the death in there.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The obvious question from one who missed the enthralling Bibbis speech.......
What the hey WAS that there RED LINE?
Was it the 90% figure?
i dont quite understand what the line is yet.....

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Great Speech and pics Bibi, but you just needed some dramatic music to seal the deal.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
I just saw pictures from his presentation, I think the man should be removed from public office IMMEDIATELY.
Holding up a picture of a big bowling ball shaped bomb with a lit wick would be ludicrous in any setting, using that for a "visual aid" at the UN is beyond belief. The red sharpie "line in the sand" was....surreal.
I guess it's easy to make threats like that knowing you've got a bunker to hide in while your people are incinerated 100 feet above your head.
I'm sick of all of them, not just this idiot, we are being led by a bunch of war mongering, egotistical, half witted lunatics. Next time they get together we should lock the doors and let them fight it out to the death in there.

Actually his presentation was spot on and the use of the bomb and marker were brilliant. What he did was to demonstrate how people have become blinded by the perceived complexity of the situation.

He, by using the picture and marker, demonstated the problem in a manner that anyone could understand -

* - Issue = Iran getting a bom = bomb picture
* - Issue - Line in the sand - red line

Diplomacy, sanctions, inspections, un resolutions, pre conditions, treaty obligations, intelligence reports... They are all a consideration however at the end of the day he is saying Iran is working towards their end game = nuclear weapon (bomb) and Israel will not allow it (red line).

Its no different than back in the day with the US / Soviet Space programs... NASA spent a few million dollars developing / making a pen that can write in space. The Soviets used a pencil.

The bulk of the world is working on the pen while Israel is using the pencil.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The question is

Is Israel accepting any line itself ?

Israel is a illegitimate country with no border , telling Iran about red-line.

That is one of the biggest Hypocrisies in history.

==============> warmongers want war

edit on 28-9-2012 by mideast because:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Too funny. His cartoon bomb was as laughable as this scene from The Pink Panther with Peter Sellers.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Its no different than back in the day with the US / Soviet Space programs... NASA spent a few million dollars developing / making a pen that can write in space. The Soviets used a pencil.

That story is a lie just like 99% of everything that comes out of netanyahoo's mouth.
edit on 28-9-2012 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by Xcathdra

That story is a lie just like 99% of everything that comes out of netanyahoo's mouth.
edit on 28-9-2012 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

As well as Ahmadenijads...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Your Cartoon was so awesome
that i had to make a suite of 2 images
you sir are a GENIUS

did you see the butter fly effect it has triggered in me
you have started the unofficial ATS CARTOON TIME
proof that we can make the world with thoughs and even the smallest little drawing
can start a big chain reaction in the space time continuum

hope people will step in and do nice cartoon like you did
we need more EPISODE

to have fun and have a
(thats the real life)

ATS CARTOONS TIME
edit on 9/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

While warmongers are planing for wars and destruction , there is one thing left for us to do.

Trust in god and see what they are going to do next.

And we can have some popcorn while we are watching.

signature:
A piece of Jesus story in Quran :

and they (the disbelievers) schemed and allah schemed (against them): and allah is the best of schemers.

So what is left to be afraid of ?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join