It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subscription Counter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think it would be nice to have a subscription counter so you can see how many people have subscribed to a thread you started... or is it already here somewhere and I don't see it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

to be blunt : why ? to bask in the attention your threads recieve ??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Well Ignorantape, to be blunt, why do you have to respond so rudely..? Really? Why do you automatically assume it's for self gradification?

The purpose of my question was to be able to judge the amount of continued interest of a certain topic. I would also like to know on other popular threads how many other ATS members are following a certain topic.

Which leads me to further define the request that it show up like flags, so not only you can see the member support by flags, but see the continued interest by subscription. Displayed publically for all to see.

Take a chill pill.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Well Ignorantape, to be blunt, why do you have to respond so rudely..? Really? Why do you automatically assume it's for self gradification?

The purpose of my question was to be able to judge the amount of continued interest of a certain topic. I would also like to know on other popular threads how many other ATS members are following a certain topic.

Which leads me to further define the request that it show up like flags, so not only you can see the member support by flags, but see the continued interest by subscription. Displayed publically for all to see.

Take a chill pill.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

Haha - I tried to star that.

Mod - lets have some stars here PLEASE, some of the best funnies are on this forum - and you know it!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well said Julie.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

I think this is actually a really good idea. I agree. I wold like to see this idea implemented as well.

By the way, I would star you for that amazing response, if I could. Have a flag on me though, hopefully that little bump will give this thread some added attention.

I think this is a great idea.
edit on 28-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join