It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Hypocrisy.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So I am going to take offense to calling most of the soldiers killers because I was in the military as well. Let me correct you, ALL of the soldiers are killers, that is what a soldier does. what else in the world would a soldier do if he wasn't meant for fighting? The only potential problem is where you point them. am I wrong? Here is another fact about the soldiers, they are American citizens too except for one difference. That difference is they do not practice democracy, they are meant to preserve it. I am in college now and by the way, my military schools where top notch, community college is full of people that seem really dumb and slow paced to me, and my brother the chiropractor seems like a big big sheep. A soldier's political speech is regulated and YOURS IS NOT! So why would you blame them for you, not using your civilian powers to stop a bad situation? The President is a civilian and orders the military right? Sounds like a problem with civilians to me. I get so annoyed by the put downs on the character of my fellow brothers when a bunch of people who are worried about tomorrow and would always run from danger, insult us. Oh, you want us to turn on our masters so you do not need to stand up? convenient isn't it? No such thing as a clean war and attrocities on both sides always happen. How can a man kill nicely enough that you are OK with it? Sounds like you have 4 choices if the SHTF, you can run, you can hide, you can die fighting, or you can learn to enjoy your slavery. When the FEMA camps open, I will be turning in my application, because when it comes to the gas chambers, its better to be the pusher than the pushee. My family has to eat and I would just be doing my job, and its obvious by the backlog of 1 million plus veteran disability claims and high suicide rates, due to shortages of mental health care, that this country doesn't really love its trooops or they would stand up for them, and then you know what? maybe they would stand for you? Whatever happens in America, it will be the responsibility of the civilian citizenry, not the military. You will not get the beast back in the cage and trust me, on average, they shoot straighter than you. just join the NWO like me, its your best chance of survival. Its also going to be nice that the men's camp will be seperate from the woman's camp. I like my odds, and I will see if a can of spam is enough to get a date. LMFAO!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It is generally recognized by historians that bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki by nuclear weapons was not necessary to end the war. Japan was ready to surrender, anyway. President Truman's main reason for the bombing was to scare the Russians.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt
It is generally recognized by historians that bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki by nuclear weapons was not necessary to end the war. Japan was ready to surrender, anyway. President Truman's main reason for the bombing was to scare the Russians.

Yeah, they might have been "ready" to surrender, but they hadn't. So sorry, charlie. They decided to take on the world and wanted to make all of Asia their personal empire and the people there their slaves. Committed war crimes like the Bataan Death March, Rape of Nanking, etc, etc, etc. Guess things didn't work out quite the way they wanted to.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join