It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a Kid what did you dream of being when your grew up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wanted to be an archaeologist, botanist and musical performer.... being a performing botanical archaeologist would have been such a great profession.

Oh and I nearly forgot I wanted to be a shaolin munk so that would be a performing botanical shaolin archaeologist

edit on 27/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Noooo,it was because of the group Dino,Desi and Billy.I was 12 years old
when I first asked for a set of drums in 1967.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I wanted to be a jet fighter pilot but I grew too tall. Also wanted to be an astronomer which I have halfway fulfilled as amateur only.

Ended up being a Timberwright/Jack of all Tradesman. Well... at least I have skills that would be beneficial if the SHTF and the lights go out.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

In hindsight i remember i had thoughts about becoming an astronomer and had a telescope out at night in training. Then when i found out the % of population who become astronomers is like the same as brain surgeons i dropped my standard. Now in hindsight i realise i was wrong all the time. The standard i should of worked to is to be fanatastically wealthy so i have all the upgrades done on my house home movie studio a gym, a pool a sauna, mabey a playgirl bunny thrown in as a house servant. A lesson i have learnt is never let the standard drop.
edit on 27-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join