It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUYS: What would you do if you fell and in love only to find out.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What would you do if you started dating your dream girl, you fell head over heels for her only to find out later that:

A) She served time for murder 1

B) She was a hardcore Nazi, like a full blown white power girl

C) She had a dick

D) She was a hardcore satanist, like she even did animal scrafices

E) She had 5 kids that were full time with her ex. The ex died now the kids are forced to move in with her and you

F) She was an drug addict and acoholic

so if she had one of the above. It didn't come out right away as she didn't tell you. Only months later after you already had strong feelings for her. Which, if any, would you try and deal with, and which would make you turn and run from the situation???

edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I would say that if she began to exhibit at least four of the above six traits, I would start to take a good hard look at things.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The one that bothers me most is C.Wouldn't the Adam's apple be a bit of a giveaway?Just goes to show ..try your hand!If it happened I'd probably commit suicide but not before a bit of torture on said man.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Which one of your own personal situations are you trying to disguise in the bunch?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Probably all of them!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Things can always get worse imagine is she is all of the above.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I could deal with the alcoholic one...
The kids one is ok..
The white power one is iffy...
murder would make me scared to leave her haha.
satanist.. hmm.. as long as she doesn't track any blood onto my white carpet..

If she had a Dick!!??

I'd become a satanist nazi drugged murdering alcoholic..

edit on 9/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this is a great thread to wake up to before class.
i could probably deal with all but C
that being the scale tipper, id work it out
my .02

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
How about

G - She has an ATS account

vvv

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
How about

G - She has an ATS account

vvv

Id marry her if that was the case

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The only one that would not make me run and terminate the relationship is the 5 kids...

If you are in a relationship with a woman that has children, then you are IN a relationship with a woman that has children. Frankly, if you get involved with a woman over the age of 30 and has previously been married... chances are she has kids.

And no matter if she is a full time mom, part time mom, half time mom, long distance mom... you will be involved with the kids for as long as you are in that relationship.

And honestly, if she is a part time or no time mom... you might want to ask "Why?" Unless they are all boys that are "all boys" and live with the Dad... they almost always live with the Mom.

I know because I have helped finish raising 3 step children.. and frankly, it is a wonderful, challenging, and hard experience... but so rewarding.

As for a satanic, Nazi, murderer, and drug addict with a horse between the legs... simply say Thank You but No Thank You and leave very quickly. And use the screener on your phone to block any and all calls from them afterwards...

I have accidentally gotten involved with addicts... credit card, alcohol,... even a sado-masochist hardcore... that was really weird. I simply didn't enjoy spanking someone to the point of welts breaking out to get her off...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A) This is her past has nothing to do with the present - would love her all the same

B) This was a personal choice and can change (Id be interested in how she got there) - would love her all the same

C) Yeah, then it just would not work
- The relationship would end

D) This was a personal choice and can change (Id be interested in how she got there) - would love her all the same

E) This would not work either, this would be an end to the relationship, i need honesty (Id assume she is a sociopath, having keept this hidden from me) - The relationship would end

F) This was a personal choice and can change, i - would love her all the same

I was really shocked a few weeks ago when i heard one of my friends friends had ended a relationship because his significant other, had been in a dark place, with drugs and thievery some 4 years before their relationship started. What happened to forgiveness? how are we supposed to grow if we get ostracized for our mistakes? I really do hope it was just this one moronic person who thinks like this, and not the majority of humanity

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Not being a guy, my take on things might be a little different as men and women seem to be wired up differently for a lot of things. However, if it was me, I would, with some difficulty, end the relationship for all apart from E.
The fact she was not honest about the kids upfront (depending on their ages) could be to make sure that you were not interested in her to get to her kids, i.e. making sure you were not a pedo, before telling you about the kids. Having them suddenly to come and stay would be something to work through but would be do-able. I would however, wonder why she did not have custody of the kids in the first instance. If it was pure cirumstantial then that is fine, if it was because she was abusive then that is the cue to walk away.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
C) Is it my dick that she has?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My late brother looked and looked for an old girlfriend whom he suspected had his child. He looked and called everywhere....

In the end? He found out why he never could find her. MARY....had become "MARTY"...she had had a sex change....
(and he and her...um ...HIM now...never did have a child together) before she became a he...
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Now everyone could fall on this chick, brain is useless in this case.

Yes, shehe, has a di.k
OP it's never boring with ya

edit on 27-9-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
What would you do if you started dating your dream girl, you fell head over heels for her only to find out later that:

C) She had a dick

E) She had 5 kids that were full time with her ex. The ex died now the kids are forced to move in with her and you

so if she had one of the above. It didn't come out right away as she didn't tell you. Only months later after you already had strong feelings for her. Which, if any, would you try and deal with, and which would make you turn and run from the situation???

edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

A) depends

B) I'm a Spanish Jew. She must have changed.

C) No

D) I dunno

E) maybe

F) No

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Run and hide as fast as you can.She might follow or hunt you down
that is why I suggested hiding too.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Kill her before she killed me

If she was a nympho. i could get around it

C) She had a dick

I couldn't get around that

Report her to animal protection

Depends if she told me first. If not, then seeya love..

Thats a tough one but being in a previous relationship where alcohol was a major problem, seeya.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, with B. in the equation, she wouldn't have started dating me in the first place, ya know, white power and all. So that one is a sure-fire dealbreaker. And unless you've only been playing phone tag, or only having a cyberomance, one should pick up on the rest rather quickly, with the exception of the murder thing. Unless she told you that, or you ran a background check, that one might not be so easy to pick up on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join